x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • realistically all we need is one viral tiktok to get the server back on its feet

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Duplicityyy, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Duplicityyy

Duplicityyy Experienced Member

really silly idea but... desperate times call for desperate measures

the server is in the trenches, even deeper than the trenches if we're being honest. all we need to do is get a viral video on tiktok and if it hits the right audience, former players might want to check out the server again or possibly have new members

idk man i just pulled this out of my butt like 3 minutes ago hopefully it works lol

2. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

A viral TikTok will only get people to log in to the server, it won't keep them around.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Mineverse doesn't have any sort of unique gamemode that would attract new players tho. Like what makes it different from other servers other than its history.

• Agree Agree x 1
    4. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

mv tiktok maker here

we have had lots of viral tiktoks over the past couple years, with a few comments such as 'oh mv is still going? i used to play on this when i was a kid' etc
      but realistically when they log back on and see 4 bots sitting in the lobby they're quite quick to just hop back off again, and its not like those old players (& even current ones) still play mc as religiously as they did in the olden days unfortunately

id say our best hope is appealing to gen alpha but i am not abt to skibidi toilet and rizz livvi dunne for tiktoks

• Winner Winner x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1