x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR ⌘ Mvxine's Moderator Application ⌘

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Maxine, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Welcome to my Moderator Application! My name is Maxine, and I am a 12-year-old English girl who has began to dedicate, so to speak, her life to Mineverse. If you don't know me, feel free to hit me up in a conversation or post something on my wall.I am happy to take in any constructive criticism and feel free to meet with me online so we can discuss anything about this application or more. If you’d like to learn more about me, please click HERE for my introduction. Thank you!
      upload_2016-12-5_7-23-57.png

⌘ Your in-game name ⌘

My current username is Mvxine. Click HERE to see a list of my previous usernames.

⌘ What timezone are you in ⌘

UTC / GMT

⌘What country do you live in⌘

England

⌘What languages do you speak? ⌘

I am fluent in English, can speak a lot of German and a small amount of Mandarin.

⌘ Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? ⌘

Yes, I have Bandicam, YouTube, Imgur, F4 and a prt sc button.

⌘ Why do you think you should become a mod?⌘

I believe that there are many reasons why I should become a mod, and here they are.

∞ Maturity ∞

Being twelve years old, you may stereotype me for immaturity and not being the best age for the job. However, that is not the case at all. I and hopefully many others see myself as mature and able to handle situations where maturity is needed, such as inappropriate speech or when a player is angry at a mod for something they have done like muting or banning. I don’t argue with players and can calmly do my best to solve the situation or ignore it. However, whilst being mature I am still up for a laugh and friendly to all players.

∞ Experience and Rule Knowledge ∞

I have been a staff member on another server before. I completely understand the pressure of being a staff member and the expectations. I know that you don’t really get any rewards etcetera for being a moderator. I am perfectly fine with that, and it didn’t make me hesitate whilst making this application. I can easily recognize rule-breaks as my last experience as mod taught me how to train my eye and spot different rule-breaks. Although the rules may be different on this server, I know exactly what they all are. I will admit, I have had my fair share of false reports, but by having a few false reports in my earlier times of Mineverse I can now identify what and what doesn’t count as a rule break even better and more accurately. Not only am experienced at moderating, I am also experienced in using XenForo. I have been using it for about a year now on different websites, and know exactly what to do on it. I also know some of the commands that come with being a Mod. They are:

/tempban [username] [amount of time] [reason]
      /tempmute [player] [time]
      /kick [player]
      /fly
      /god
      /warn [player]

∞Activity ∞

I am often active online and try my best to be online every day. If I am on holiday, I will give a reason for my inactivity before going inactive. I have minechat for when I’m without my laptop, which is usually on vacation, and I have 4G on my phone so I can go on forums. Not only am I active on the whole server itself, I try my best to get on as many servers as possible, therefore catching a lot of rulebreakers on different games. Another plus to being active is that, as well as punishing rulebreakers that I see, I can resolve reports quicker, making them more effective because the player is punished in the correct way quicker, so other players can enjoy their game-play more.

∞ Friendly ∞

I am friendly. I take pride in my friendly and positive attitude, and try my very best to not get into any arguments or hate on any people. This attitude makes me approachable, so players won’t be afraid to say hi or ask me a question. Me answering their questions means they have a better time playing Mineverse with their new understanding.

∞ Non-Biased ∞

I am non-biased. I would never hesitate to punish a rule-breaker, no matter if they were my friend or foe. I would never just punish someone because they may not be my favorite person in the world. Therefore, I can assure you that I would never abuse my commands, no matter what person or circumstance.

∞ Resilient ∞

I am resilient. If something doesn’t quite go to plan or I’m having a rough time, Mineverse or ‘the real world’, I will keep on going and not let it mean I have to end a great experience. I will always work to the best of my abilities to help others and I will try my best to never give up no matter what. I am well and truly in it for the long haul.

∞ Helpful ∞

I am helpful. I always try my best to help a player when they are in need of something, such as why they cannot get on a server. I know the answers to most questions about the server or forums, and if I am not sure of the answer or sort it out for a player I will gladly direct them to someone who can help them more. If a new player joins, I will give them some tips on helpful commands and how to start. I will always be there for any player who needs help and won’t ignore them.

∞ Fast Learner ∞

I am fast at learning new things. Whether this be a new command I haven’t dealt with before or a question I can’t answer, I can easily learn what to do. An example of this is my reports. As I have said earlier, I used to do many false reports, but now I know what and what is not a valid report so I do near to zero. In the space of a few days to a week, I am usually comfortable with the new thing depending on the scale of it. I am always happy to take in help or recommendations from my peers and will learn from them.

∞ Trustworthy ∞

I am trustworthy, and both staff and players can trust me. Staff can trust me to be online alone and handle it well, as well as trusting me to be active whenever possible. Players can trust me to help them on the server, be friendly and get punishing rule-breakers, making Mineverse a better place for them to be. I can be trusted to work as hard as I can, not abuse my power and many more things.

∞ Fast Typer ∞

I can type quickly. My words per minute are over fifty, which is above average, especially for my age. Only 0.8% of those are spelling or grammar mistakes. With this fast typing, I can successfully execute a command quickly, making going through reports and punishing rule-breakers quicker and more efficient.

∞ Patient ∞

I am very patient. For example, if I muted a player for their actions and after being unmuted they started to get out of hand, I would calmly and patiently explain the situation to them and not lose my temper because they are refusing to see the truth. I use my patience for every situation that may be frustrating, and my patience will make people feel more comfortable in Mineverse because I won’t yell at them if they don’t understand.

∞ What I would like to achieve as Moderator ∞

I would like to achieve a lot as a Moderator. First of all, I’d like to make Mineverse a better place for players, banning, muting and warning rule-breakers accordingly so others can have a good experience. I’d like to spend as long as I can as a moderator and put in my full effort for everything. I’d like to benefit the community. There are many more things I’d like to achieve, but those are the main things.

upload_2016-12-5_7-24-14.png

⌘ How long can you be active on the server everyday? ⌘

Monday: 4:00pm – 7:30pm

Tuesday: 5:30pm – 7:30pm

Wednesday: 3:00pm – 7:30pm

Thursday: 3:30pm – 7:30pm

Friday: 3:30pm – 7:00pm

Saturday: Four to five hours.

Sunday: Although it is no-laptop Sunday, I should be able to fit one or two hours in every now and again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this new 'rule'.

Vacation: If wifi is supplied, one hour on MineChat. If not, inactive but on forums.

⌘ How long have you been playing Mineverse?⌘

I have been playing Mineverse for around three or four months now. One of those months was more on and off playing. I have been on forums for two months.

⌘ Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)⌘

I have been kicked for Lobby Glitching before, which was completely unintentional. Other than that, I have a clean record and intend to keep it that way.

⌘ Do you have any past experience as a moderator?⌘

Yes. Here are the servers I have been a staff member on before.

∞ Creative Fun ∞

I was a ChatMod on Creative Fun. I would deal with about 500 people on my own whilst I was there. In my opinion, I was a good staff member that benefitted the community. The commands there were similar to Mineverse.

∞ My friend’s server ∞

Although this server is nowhere near as busy as Creative Fun – in fact, it was mostly only friends or friend of friends that came online – I decided to include this. I was a moderator on this server and only got to execute my commands a few times, but I still contributed a large amount to the small community. After a month or so, it faded away and is now no longer active.

∞ WolvesCraft ∞

I am currently a member of staff at WolvesCraft, a new and so far pretty much unopened server. The server is run by @Wolfie and @Baby and we're hoping quite a few players in a few weeks or so. This will have no effect on my activity towards Mineverse.

⌘ Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No ⌘
      Do you have 50 Post Count? ✓
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? ✓
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?✓
      Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? ✓

upload_2016-12-5_7-24-39.png

My Targets (What I need to do from the opinions below)
      More reports
      See more people online (timezones?)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    2. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Neutral, haven't seen you in game yet.

3. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Okay, is there any time you would like to meet me in game? I might not be able to now, but any other time should be ok.

4. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Anytime can work for me, just hit me up in a convo.

5. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Sure thing, after school.

6. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thanks

7. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support.
      but maybe remove some of the big spaces? It makes the application look much larger then it really is.
      Good Luck!

8. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will do that asap.

9. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Neutral, do more reports.

10. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

Support, good luck.

11. Kyra

Kyra Well-Known Member

Support.
      Just work on reports

(You can do it babes)

12. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Support :)

13. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your feedback. I will work on my reports.

14. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Agreed and support good luck :)

15. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm planning to deal with that in about half an hour.
      EDIT: The large amount gaps between the questions have been removed. Sorry about that, it looked different on my other document.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    16. BabyJr

BabyJr Experienced Member

Support!

You are really awesome, nice and mature, I have saw you on game.odes before, in fact I jut saw you on parkour!

17. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Jr

18. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Support, you're active and friendly!

19. zInstinCT

zInstinCT Active Member

neutral, haven't seen u in game...

20. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Thanks!
      I'm online right now if you'd like to see me c: although I'm having a few connection problems I should be back online in max 10 mins

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.