x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ♡ Via's Moderation Application! ♡

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Via, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Via

Via Experienced Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Your in-game name:
      ViaTheCat, Viayuki, now Viai

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific Timezone

What country do you live in?
      United States

What languages do you speak?
      English, Spanish, Latin, and I can read and write a little in Japanese (I've been teaching myself! :33).

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yup yup! I use OBS, Quicktime Player, and Gyazo!

[​IMG]

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe that I should be mod because I'm a very open and active player. I make sure to be nice and welcoming to anyone and everyone, and I'm an extremely enthusiastic and optimistic person. I try my best to space out and interact with new players everyday, and I am always an honest player. I have many of the qualities required to be mod, and along with my qualities, my activity level and reports have only been increasing. I will now proceed to list my qualities! :33

Vigilance:
      I am constantly an active player on Mineverse, and the forums as well. I joined the forums in April, 2016, due to a request by my dear friend Tads. On September 19th of 2016, I joined the Mineverse server after quitting minecraft fur a while. Ever since then, I have been active for hours on end. I've made multiple reports and spaced on other game modes. I play almost everyday fur at least 3 hours. The maximum I can be on is 5.5 hours, which is always during the weekdays. On weekends, I can be on even longer, up to 9 hours.

Honesty:
      I would like to view myself as a very honest person. To be quite honest, about three years ago I took a personal blood oath, binding myself to never telling a lie. Since then, I have tried my best to adhere to that rule, since honesty is truly important to me. I believe that telling the truth, not just about in game, but who I am, who somebody is, is one of the most important traits to have in a moderator.

Tenderness:
      While I sometimes come off as strong willed and confident, my tenderness is another important quality. I rarely get mad/upset at anything, but I do admit to being sensitive and sad, when something or someone insults me. While I tend to not act on those emotions, I cannot say I am not affected by them. However, being tender and sensitive to others is not always a bad trait. I am sensitive to other's feelings, in this case, the feelings of players on Mineverse. I almost always try to make other players feel welcome, and I will always lend a shoulder to lean on if anyone is distressed.

Maturity:
      Yes, I am aware that this application had quite a few cat puns. I hope to get this point past you all: I am 16 years old, and I am a female. The scientific study shows that women mature faster to men. Nevertheless, while I do tend to be silly and fun at times, I know how to take charge and show seriousness when the situation calls. I know how to act, due to past experience as staff, which I will talk about more below. I never curse, which is another act of maturity. I don't believe that bad language will solve anything, and I prefer to use my own personal, good natured insults when offended in a playful way around friends.

Empathy:
      This trait is one of my favourites. Along with not telling a lie in my oath, I also promised myself I would try to be nice to anyone and everyone. Even those who do not necessarily deserve it. I could never bring myself to hate anyone, and despise the word itself. I do not believe anyone deserves that much negative energy. I would like to view myself as the peacekeeper. On Infection, I usually try my best to settle disagreements and arguments. Like I mentioned before, my past experience as staff helped a lot with this, and I was considered one of the most kind and peaceful staff members (according to players). Again, I will talk about this more below.

Patient:
      I would like to believe I am a very patient person. I have a lot of patience towards other players, and I have in the past as well, working with difficult people. I have learned to develop a lot of patience towards players that sometimes irk me or annoy me, asking them to stop after a little while. I am quite good at waiting for people to respond to a difficult question, because I understand they are either busy and working to find an answer. I do not push people into answering something they do not want to.

[​IMG]

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      On Weekdays: 5 hours
      On Weekends: 9+ hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      5 months now.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      No, never.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      CraftCadia/Flowz: If I can recall, I was promotes to Helper on CraftCadia on February of 2016. Being Helper was my main goal, and I had worked extremely hard to get to that rank. I worked very hard, and I was quite well known on the server. I worked with amazing people (Connor, Pile, Tads, Shottey) and CraftCadia was my home for the longest time. It was hard to watch the server get to the point it did, and right befur I resigned, I was promoted to Mod. While I was happy, CraftCadia (now called Flowz) was not the same as it was before. I resigned along with many of my colleagues, in late July, and quit Minecraft for a while. The server was then shut down, and it has no hopes of coming back ever again.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?
      I believe so.
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Yes.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yup yup.
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes.
      Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes.

Thank you for reading! ♡

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    2. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Support.

3. BabyJr

BabyJr Experienced Member

Support

4. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Support :)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    5. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

6. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Support

7. Via

Via Experienced Member

Thank you all <3
      Okey dokey! I think it might have something to do with timezones, because I also play a lot of pvp servers and sky block :33 but I hope to see you more as well!
      Thanks!! <3

8. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Changed to support as I did see you on other gamemodes before :)

9. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPORT FOR MY BB GURL! <3

10. Via

Via Experienced Member

Thank you both!
      @Baby we should play together soon uwu

11. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Sure :).

12. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

Support! Goodluck :)

13. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Support

I honestly love to talk to you and you bring the kindness in the community (+)
      I just feel like you need to talk to some new people and get to know them you know what I mean? :p

I love the application. You honestly have high potential!

Good luck! :)

14. Via

Via Experienced Member

Thank you!!! <3

Okay, that sounds like fun! :33 I've been trying to meet new people recently, thats how I met Kyra, Disrespection, Whyspr, etc ^^

Thanks Stacksies! <3

15. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Suppert

Good luck :)

16. Via

Via Experienced Member

Thank you! <3

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

you seem nice you would be a good mod

18. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Support. I see on Infection alot. Just 1 tip. I wouldn't use cat puns in a moderator application. ;) Its kind of like a job application.

19. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Yeah, I agree you would be serious with this because you will get accepted. @Via

20. Via

Via Experienced Member

I already wrote in the application, this is the way I speak. :) It does not mean I am any less mature than you or any of the other staff. Another thing: the way I type is special to me. I type like this because it shows who I am: fun, kind, warm. It defines what kind of purrson I am, and I do not believe anyone else is like this. If you do not like it, you can change to no suppurrt.

Thanks! <3

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.