x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ~~ _YaBoi_Agent's Mod Application ~~

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Acci, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

~~ Introduction ~~
      Hello!
      I am _YaBoi_Agent, formerly known as AgentDempsey. I am currently enrolled in many honors classes in middle school, and I am going to become a Freshman in August of 2017.
      For too long have I been filing reports and such, and I wanted a role in enforcing the rules. Too many times have I seen people who act stupidly, breaking the rules. I want to become mod to make Mineverse free of rule breakers, and to help others when they need it.
      So that's it for the introduction, here's my app! :)

~~ Your in-game name ~~

My in-game name is _YaBoi_Agent, but some people know me as AgentDempsey, AgentCatGuy, Agentazoid, xXItz_AgentXx, HeyItsAgent, and AgentTheAmerican.
      If you did not already check NameMC!

~~ What timezone are you in? ~~

I live in Eastern Standard Time.

~~ What country do you live in? ~~
      I live in the United States of America, the homeland of Mineverse. I was born and raised in the United States.

~~ What languages do you speak? ~~
      I speak fluent English, and some french, as I am enrolled in a French class, French 1 Part 2 to be precise.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have the necessary means of capturing evidence. I can take screenshots, and I have CamStudio installed on my laptop. I can use these applications as means of capturing evidence.

~~ Why do you think you should become a mod? ~~
      I think I should become a mod because the more mods mineverse has, the more coverage on different servers it has. This morning there were no mods on, but I was online. I think I should become a mod to stop all of the rule breaking that happens all across the server. I normally play Creative because there are barely any mods online, so I come to report the rule breakers. Being a moderator takes a lot of work, and I will devote a lot of my time to being the best moderator I could be. When I first joined Mineverse, rules were breaking left and right. Alas, when I started reporting, those rule breakers started dropping like flies. Keeping mineverse rule-breaker free is my plan for being moderator.
      But that's not all. I'm just kidding, this isn't a commercial.
      Being a moderator is what I wanted to do when I joined Mineverse, even though I've broken the same rule twice myself. I have learned, though, and I now see why that is a rule, because it can hurt people, it can hurt their feelings, and their soul. I want to be moderator so I can help people that have had that problem, when they've been harassed by a rule breaker, help people when they need it, and clean Mineverse of it's rule-breaking pests. Here are my traits!

~ Mature ~
      I am very mature when the situation comes. During things like fights or riots, I don't act stupid get involved. When someone is mean to me, there is no need to yell or threaten them, I will just simply react like myself, and I'll report them, or if I make mod, warn them if they break a rule. I am in 8th grade, but I have the maturity of a 12th grader when the time comes.

~ Fun ~

I like to have fun and play around when the time is right. I like to make people laugh and enjoy their time on Mineverse. Fun is one of my favorite traits, as I use it in a lot of situations. In a fight, for example, if there are no rules being broken, I'll say something like "Hey come on guys, we're all friends here! That or goofy goobers!", and they will reply with "NO!". ;)

~ Quiet ~

One of my better-end traits is being quiet. If there is a bad fight going on, I won't get involved, I will just pay attention and stay quiet. All of my close friends know how timid I am, but I can be loud in certain situations. Being quiet is a rather good trait, seeing that when people might be angry I won't yell back, or in Minecraft sense, break out the caps lock! (Now you laugh)

~ Enthusiastic ~

I am very enthusiastic in fun situations. I am eager to participate in builds and races, and I love to go on adventures outside when it's not too cold or hot. My three hobbies are:
      Golf - I love to play golf. It's slow enough for me, and I really enjoy this sport.
      Cooking: Cooking is fun to me, because I get to spend the time making sure food is well-cooked, and then I get to eat it.
      Music: I play the flute in the 8th grade advanced band for my middle school. Something you wouldn't expect a boy to do, right? I know, I know, it may be weird at first, but I admire that I am able to face things like jokes from others about what I choose to do with my life, like playing the flute for example.

~ Always happy to learn ~

I am always happy to learn new things, such as a new language or new topics. Being a moderator gives me a chance to learn from my mistakes, and also gives me a chance to learn how to do my best, and how to be the best I can be.

~ Jokester ~

Yet another better-end trait, being a jokester is something a lot of my friends admire. Jokes really get people to laugh, and when the time comes, I can really be a class clown!

~ A good friend ~

Helping others is something on the top of my list. Being able to make them happy, or cheer them up when they're sad is something that makes me happy.

~ Devoting ~
      I will devote a large amount of time to being the best I can be. Being a moderator takes a lot of work, and a lot of time and learning, but I am ready for anything that comes, ready to be the best of the best!

~~ How long can you be active on the server everyday? ~~
      I can be active every day of the week, seeing that I am not in trouble. Also, I do not play these times straight. I play during these hours off and on. Here is my schedule:
      Sunday (Schoolnight) - 6AM-8PM
      Sunday (Non-Schoolnight) - 6AM-10PM
      Monday (Schoolnight) 4:30PM-8PM
      Monday (Non-Schoolnight) - 6AM-10PM
      Tuesday (Schoolnight) - 4:30PM-8PM*
      Tuesday (Non-Schoolnight) - 6AM-10PM
      Wednesday (Schoolnight) 4:30PM-8PM
      Wednesday (Non-Schoolnight) - 6AM-10PM
      Thursday (Schoolnight) 4:30PM-8PM*
      Thursday (Non-Schoolnight) - 6AM-10PM
      Friday (Schoolday) 4:30PM-10PM
      Friday (Non-Schoolday) - 6AM-10PM
      Saturday - 6AM-10PM

*My brother stays after school for a club sometimes on Tuesday and Thursday. Times applicable to change.

~~ How long have you been playing Mineverse? ~~

I have been playing Mineverse for 2 1/2 - 3 years. When I first joined, I did it because a friend showed me, and now I'm addicted to Mineverse, in a good way. I enjoy making people safe, and making Mineverse clean of rule breakers, as stated above in ~~ Why do you think you should become a mod? ~~.
      Mineverse has grown a lot since I first joined, and I was there watching it grow. Seeing the new servers pop up made me even more enthusiastic to play. Mineverse started small, and now it's big, but with that comes a larger amount of rule breakers.

~~ Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) ~~
      Unfortunately, yes I have. In-Game, I have broken the same rule twice, but I can assure you all, I have truely changed, and I have learned my lesson. What I did was not right, both times, and I realize how stupid I was. Now I want to stop the people who act like I did, and I want to keep the people who acted like me from doing it.

~~ Do you have any past experience as a moderator? ~~
      Yes, I have some past experience as a moderator, server owner, and server builder. I am currently a builder on another server, and I am an owner of my own server. I rarely open my server, though, so it's not very well-known.

~~ Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No ~~
      Yes, I do meet all of Mineverse's requirements for staff as listed below.

~~ Do you have 50 Post Count? ~~

I currently have 51 posts, and this mod app will be my 52nd!

~~ Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? ~~
      Yes, I do. My email is protected with two passwords and a phone number, so no one can get to my account!

~~ Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? ~~
      I have been a member on Mineverse Forums for exactly 10 months. To answer the question, yes.

~~ Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? ~~
      I do have skype. I will be happy to communicate with the other mods, and to communicate when I'm offline.

The Ending
      So that's about it for my Moderator application, I hope you liked it! Go ahead and drop a like and smack that subscribe button! Just kidding, this isn't a YouTube channel. (Laugh again)

Thanks for reading!
      ~Agent
      :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
    2. theproman100

theproman100 Experienced Member

3. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

No support
      I feel as if you are too new to the forums and should get to know the community more. Good luck :)

4. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

I completely understand.
      Thanks for reading anyways!

5. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Sorry, No Support
      -I have never seen you in game (we have same timezones)
      -Do more reports
      -Be more active
      -Get to know the forum community more.

Good luck

6. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Yeah, everybody says they've never seen me in-game, but the problem is that they aren't online when I am. =/

But anyways, thanks for reading!

7. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Also, I am making as many reports as I can when I get the chance.

8. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Okay, well so far you only have 3 reports for creative. A good way to get reports is from pvp gamemodes where hackers usually go.

9. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

No support,you are not ready and I see no reports from you

10. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Oh no, I have waaaaay more reports. I just don't think you've seen them. Check my postings on my account info page.

11. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Considering you only have 57 posts I would recommend to at least having 100 people reported, to show you are ready

12. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Alright, thanks for the advice. I'm working on it! :)

13. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

No support for various reasons above. Good luck!

14. Tazzzle

Tazzzle Experienced Member

Netrual, Reasons stated below

* Your only a member
      * Seen no reports
      * Need to be more active on ALL Servers
      * Be a Little bit nicer,

But Good luck!

15. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Hmm
      Sorry, I went into the archive section and I only saw 3, but I could of typed something wrong.
      But, they are all mostly on creative, try getting some from other gamemodes.

16. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Alright. I'm just surfing across Mineverse. Lol.
      Have a good day!

17. Acci

Acci Experienced Member

Check my profile page and hit postings. That should help you out with the reports! :)

18. theproman100

theproman100 Experienced Member

lol agent XD

19. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

No Support.

-I have never seen you online.
      -It is practically impossible to stay on from 6AM to 10PM every non-school day.
      -You're still a new member to forums.

Good Luck!

20. MontanaDolphin

MontanaDolphin Active Member

Full Support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.