x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA)AwesomeMaker11's Mod Application [Skyblock and SkyGrid] <3

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iDash, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. iDash

iDash Active Member

Hello! My name is AwesomeMaker11. My real name is Brianna but I like to be called Bri. So why do I want to be a Moderator? Well the question is why wouldn't I want to be a Mod? My passion and excitement each day stems around creating exciting places and meeting great people in the Mineverse world where we can come together to share ideas.
      :OO How old are you? I am 11

:pomp: Your in-game name?: AwesomeMaker11
      I think the name says it all - I make awesome stuff
      :cp: What timezone are you in?
      I am in eastern time zone
      :PP What country do you live in? United States
      :walkingdead: What languages do you speak? I speak English.My Mom speaks Spanish and English. If you want to use a neat translator go to this url below and type in any word or sentences and it will translate. FYI learning new languages is great.
      https://translate.google.com/#auto/es/Hi how are you thanks for coming to Brianna's Moderator application.

:watch: Why do you think you should become a mod?

It takes a lot to be a moderator and I know I am up for the challenge. There are many traits that a person needs to have to be a moderator and I believe I have each of these qualities.I also think I should become a mod because if a person is hacking I would ban then for 5 minutes.If a person is advertising I would ban them for 30 minutes.I know advertising bad on a server like this because on this great server I won't let anyone tell there server or another one.If a person is spamming then I would ban them for 30 seconds.I know how it feels to get you're chat bar filled up with information that you don't want to know that is why they should be banned for 30 seconds.

1. PATIENCE - It can sometimes take time to help people with what they need and having to clarify or explain how things work. But with great patience comes great rewards.

2. RESPECT- In a community, having respect for others is important. It helps to drive the common courtesy and build team building and a positive environment.

3. FEELINGS/COMPASSION - In game play or in any community understanding the feelings of what players are going through can help you as an individual help others since you have been there.

4. PROFESSIONAL DEMEANOR/KIND/HELPFUL - In a nutshell this means not cursing, yelling, or being rude to others. I am always in a positive mood and I want to always encourage this same behavior in others whether in a real world situation or a virtual one.

5. HONESTY /INTEGRITY- It is always best to tell the truth even if you did something wrong or hurt someone. I always strive to tell the truth and encourage others to also. This also means playing by the rules.

6. INITIATIVE/PASSION/TEACHING - Wow do i have initiative, and passion. I love learning new things and helping others. I love to build new things and then share that with others and coach others on how to do it. What a great feeling to help others succeed in their goals.

7.ACTIVE/HELPFUL - I am always trying to help out the server in anyway as possible.When people need my help with like creating their shop then I help them no matter if I am doing something I always help everyone.If people have questions I give them answers on like shops,building,and adding people to their islands.If people don't understand what I am saying I use google translator.I think it is very important to be active on the server and the server (game).Most of the people that have an application say "I am online 5-7 hours.

8.FAIR/CARING - I think being fair is a main characteristic of being a mod.I know I am fair.If I become a mod I will go to my favorite warp.I will go to warp icee and when I get my kit I will dp half of my kit at warp icee.I will do that just to be fair.If a person is needing my help I don't just ignore them I help them then they will say "hey bud look at this cool server mineverse they have very caring mods".When people need help on building things like houses on sky-block then I help them build a house on skyblock.

9.HACKERS/GAMEMODES - I can spot hackers good like if they have a warp and it is coverd with diamond blocks then I know they are hacking.

The commands are

/give - this command is when you can give people stuff.btw if a person asks me for stuff I will say no.
      /fly-this command is when you can fly.
      /heal-this command is when you can heal you or other people.
      /jump-this command is when you can jump up from the block you are looking at.
      /home-this command is when you can go to your home.
      /enchant-this command is when you can enchant something.
      /setspawn-this command is when you can set your spawn.
      /weather-this command is when you can change the weather.
      /kill-is to kill a player or kill you.

10.WELLKNOWN/MINECRAFT-To players on skyblock and skygrid I am known as the guy who always helps.If I had one super power I would use it to instantly help everyone no matter what.Milldog3675 and YinMC know me.I play with them and have fun.I have been playing minecraft for a long time.I have been playing for I think about three years.

DETICATED/KNOWLEDGEABLE-At my school (Collen Bevis Elementary) I skipped a grade because when I was in 3rd grade I knew everything literally.The teachers gave me 5th grade homework.So then they were talking then they transferred me to 4rth grade.I will help the forums and the server even if a person is hacking and banning people I will never back down.

RESPONSIBLE/TAKING ACTION-When a mod or a important member joins and tells me what to do I do it no matter what.If there is a tornado at my house I will still get it done.If it's pretty bad then I will /mute them or /tempban them only when it's bad.I will not use my powers to force people to give me things.I promise I will only use the /ban,/tempban,/mute only in an emergency.

TRUSTWORTHY/LACK OF STAFF-If a mod tells me what to do I do it I don't just sit around and wait till the last minute.On skyblock a person asked me to find something at shops I got started right away and I didn't just sit around looking stupid.On skyblock there are almost no mods online.I have only seen one and that is _PandaBear.I am asking to become a mod to help the server and not just tear it down.

GOOD LEADER/MATURE-I know sometimes people can be not mature.Sometimes I am not mature but I can fix that with my good leadership skills.People say that they are a good leader but mostly they aren't.I believe that I can change everything.People are going to be like "wow there are not mods on this server I'm going to quit"but then when I'm a mod and protecting and helping people they are going to be like "wow this server has a mod that helps and protects I LOVE THIS SERVER"now this is a sad person to a happy person.
      ;) How long can you be active on the server everyday?

• Monday - 3 hours
      • Tuesday – 3 hours
      • Wednesday – 3 hours
      • Thursday – 3 hours
      • Friday – 5 hours
      • Saturday – 3 hours
      • Sunday – 6 hours
      :) How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing mineverse for a full year.
      :bag: Have you ever been banned in the past? Nope and never plan to be. I mean think about it why would anyone ever jeopardize themselves and doing something that would cause them to get banned from the best place on the internet -Mineverse. see above HONESTY/INTEGRITY
      :D Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have not yet had the opportunity to be an official moderator but I do have experience in being a helper many times.
      :bitenails: Which two servers would you like to Moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to mod Skyblock and Skygrid.Skyblock needs mods when ever I go on I barely see at least one mod.Well skygrid the same thing and I just was thinking what should be my next server to moderate.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    2. Obama

Obama Experienced Member

I think you put the pictures in just to make it look longer .-.

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Well @Foe that actually great She Gave good reasons why to be a moderator and I feel like she's true and not making a lie. Also if doesn't matter if her pictures to look long and how do you even think that? Support A good moderator!

4. ZeldaNinja

ZeldaNinja Boss Member

Ehhh... I don't know really, we don't really know if you can handle the responsibility, and maybe expand more on the "why you think you should be.." more. Also, I feel like these "trivia" is making the quality of you application heavily influencing how people view this, I mean this is a nice application, but it should be more focused on how you fit the job.
      Other than that, nice app (lots of effort) and good luck. ;)

5. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Support this is really unique although add more info on Why do you wanna be a mod.

6. Van

Van Boss Member

No support. Add more information. Be more active.

7. Loominati

Loominati Experienced Member

Maybe.
      -Be Active on Forums.
      -Make the font smaller. You make it look longer.
      -Nice Mod Application :)
      Well. What could I say?

Support. Lel ;3

8. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support, although I do like what you did with the titles.

9. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx for support

10. Nibsz

Nibsz Active Member

No support...buut i like the pictures

11. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx for the feedback

12. Nibsz

Nibsz Active Member

Add what you will do as a Mineverse mod and as a person

13. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

The trivia is completely off topic..

14. HotBritishNoodle

HotBritishNoodle Experienced Member

Ok pretty smart you are with the app but needs more detail
      Good luck :)

15. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx for feedback

16. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

Good mod application. Support! I like the pictures.

17. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thank you <3

18. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx for the 200 views guys <3

19. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

The pictures make the application longer then it really is, and the trivia is pointless. Other then that, support.

20. iDash

iDash Active Member

Thx mega <3

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.