x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Updated] [CAN] Fire3213's Mod Application [OP PvP]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Fire3213, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Should I be a Mod?

1. Yes, Support

2. Maybe

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Fire3213

Fire3213 Experienced Member

Mineverse Mod Application

Welcome to my first Mineverse application:). Thank you to all who have given me suggestions. I have added more detail and information. I hope you enjoy! I have been playing Minecraft for two and a half years. Once I discovered Minecraft, I began to play single player and was beginning to get partially bored, so I began to search for amazing servers. There it was, I had found the best one of all: Mineverse. The name said it all! I punched in the IP and began to play. I have loved OP PvP and Kit PvP right from the start. I have always wanted, to one day be a Staff member on this server.

How old are you?

I am currently 13.

Your in-game name:

My IGN is Fire3213.

What time zone are you in?

My current Time zone is EST.

What country do you live in?

I currently live in Canada.

What languages do you speak?

I can speak English and French.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I would be a great Mod because of some of the following reasons.

Respectful / Patient:

Those who have met me have always told me that I am respectful and kind. I respect people’s language, religion and the way people can act. I like to hear other people’s ideas and how they think they can contribute to things. I have taught young kids from around the ages of 3-5 do martial arts. I help teach them kick and punch. They can sometimes be a lot of work. Sometimes they don’t listen and other times they don’t want to learn. This can be quite difficult and challenging but we must remain respectful and patient and guide them to success. Being patient is also very important. Begging for things that have been asked for can become annoying to the person who keeps hearing the same thing over and over again. I feel I must remain patient help people to understand why certain things cannot be done. Help them to be ok with some of the rules.

Friendly / Leader:

I have always been a friendly person, even with difficult people whom I must work with. I tend to stay away from those who are mean. I have always been described as a leader and enjoy taking leadership roles. I love helping people with finding their own way. I enjoy supporting and cheering on my friends, which has helped them to feel great and do great things. I have helped higher grades do work and get good marks, remind them of due dates, and worked to push them to do better. My friends enjoy my help and ask for continue to ask for my help when they need it. My friends feel that I answer their questions in a way that they can understand. That is why they keep asking questions.

Fun:

FUN!!!! I am probably the best at having fun. I enjoy showing people different ways of doing things. I like to laugh, joke around and chat with my friends. Fun is about being happy. The 3-5 year olds that I teach may be challenging but what I love most about them is them having fun and seeing them smile. I enjoy using my imagination and coming up with new games.

Mature:

I have been told I am extremely mature for my age. I have also been mistaken for a 15 year old. Teachers and friends say that I have a great way of handling difficult or different situations. I feel comfortable working with both older and younger people. I also do enjoy having fun but I understand when to be serious, mature and when to have fun. When my jobs have come to reporting someone or banning them I take my job very seriously. Banning someone who did not deserve to be banned would make me feel really bad. I believe that there should be proof that the person or player has done something wrong. Often people get stressed out when somebody is breaking a rule. Remaining calm, listening to both sides of the story and helping people to understand what should and should not be done. and do there job properly.

Loyal:

I have always been loyal to my friend’s, family and those who I work with. I find that being loyal is very important because people know they can trust and depend on me to do whatever they ask of me. I have also showed I am loyal by donating a small amount to the server. (I know donating does not aid my chances of becoming mod)

Equal:

I believe that every person/player deservers to play and stay by the same rules. I also believe that everyone has a chance to become something or to be able to fix a wrong with a right. I treat everyone the way I would like to be treated.

Responsible/Trusted:

I have been told that I am very trustworthy and responsible. Every Monday I teach and recently I have been entrusted with a key to the building. Only one other person in my group has a key to this studio. I will do everything I can to keep their trust. As a moderator I feel that I would have a responsibility to make sure everyone is safe and has fun. When I see people making bad decisions I will enforce the rules and keep Mineverse safe. People who hack just make it unfair to those who play fair. Those who hack have no business playing on this server. I will help work within the Mineverse rules and make sure bad players and hackers know their place.

Honest:

Honesty is always the best policy. It ensures that all people are treated with respect and are given a fair shake in any situation. It is how I deal with people and how I would want to be treated. Being honest is important. Telling lies can get people into trouble and prove them untrustworthy.

Helpful:

I always try to help people. I help by reminding them the rules. I want to make sure players have fun by keeping hackers, spammers, swearers, and mean people away from the server. I want people coming back to have fun.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active on the server and the forums everyday between 3-6 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing Mineverse as long as I can remember; so around two years.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

I have never been banned, muted or warned on this server or on any server in the past. I intend to keep it this way. :)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I have some past experiences being a Mod, Admin, and Co-Owner. I was mod a while ago now on a smaller server with my friends cousin, sadly the lack of donations had caused this server to come crumbling down. The server that I was Admin on was my friends and he said if I helped set up the ranks build a hub and Parkour, I could be mod and work my way up and so I did. It had also shut down. Finally, the most recent server I was Co-Owner on is actually still going and doing ok. I decided I wanted a bigger challenge and want to help Mineverse grow. But one thing I will always remember is that all the servers that I worked had said I was a great “mod” who was very dedicated, fun, loyal, responsible and active.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?

I would like to moderate OP PvP but I play equally on all the servers’ gamemodes.

Ending

Thanks for reading my Mod Application. I hope you all enjoyed it! I will keep working hard and aiding player and keep the server safe. One more thing I would like to add, I know I have not been a member on the Forums to long but I will keep checking it out, and staying active. Thank you all! :)

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    2. finchy

finchy Experienced Member

I haven't seen you online at all,
      but welcome to the forums!
      50% Support, but make sure you become more active on the forums and add way more detail!
      Good luck

3. Fire3213

Thank you so much for the advice. I am on online quite often but maybe we are online at different times. If you ever have more suggestions I would really appreciate it. Also, what kind of details would you suggest I add? Thanks again!

4. finchy

finchy Experienced Member

Just more details in each of the sections, that's about it

5. Fire3213

Thanks, this is greatly appreciated. I hope to see you in game soon! What game mode do you usually play? I will add more soon. Thanks again!

6. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

She plays Infection, Creative and Skygrid.

7. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

No support, sorry. :(

8. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support. Just be more active. Good luck.

9. Fire3213

Ok, thanks. Maybe I have not seen him because I am not a big fan of Infection.

10. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

No support be more active and get to know the community.

11. Fire3213

Thanks so much for the support! Sorry for the brightness. Would you like me to change the color?

12. Fire3213

Thank you so much for the comment. I hope in the future we meet in game. Also if you have any advice I would love to hear it.

13. Fire3213

I will be more active. Thanks for the advice.

14. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Nah, this application is perfect.

15. Fire3213

Great! Thanks.

16. _DemonWarrior_

_DemonWarrior_ Active Member

Maby if Your more active

17. Fire3213

Thanks for the advice. I will be more active on the forums and the server.

18. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

Hello Fire3213,

Overall, I'm impressed with the amount of effort you showed in this application, especially you are a New Member. Now, regarding the fact that you are a New Member, you should work on your activeness on forums. I have never seen you on either Kitpvp or OpPvp, but that may be timezones.

Next, you don't need to add so many colors. Yes, it may be nice to add some color to make it look more appealing to look at, but don't go overboard. For example, you don't need to color the staff names "Mod, Admin, etc."

Ok, now let's move on to the detail. You should add more information on each of the categories "Why I should be a Moderator" part. This seems to be the part most people judge your application on.

All in all, you haven't been very active. Don't be afraid to add your input on suggestions, play fun forum games, or get involved in the community. I'm going to leave this application with a changeable 50% support. This may change as you get more active in-game and in forums.

Have a nice day,
      Kirito~Edward

19. Fire3213

Thank you so much for the wonderful advice that you have given me. I just love colors, and that is why I just had to add many different ones. I am actually playing KitPvP now and hope to see you in game or on the forums. Have fun and thanks for everything. One more thing is that I love that you have taken the time to write some thoughts about my work. I will add more detail shortly and hope to win your support. Happy gaming!

20. Kirito

Kirito Experienced Member

You're welcome. Once again, don't forget to get involved in the community. It's much more fun to play if you make friends.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.