x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (Canada)Lapis_Firestar's Mod Application(Prison/Creative)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Lapis(Lapis_Firestar), Aug 3, 2015.

1. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

Lapis(Lapis_Firestar) Experienced Member

How old are you?

I am 18 years old.

Your in-game name:

My in game name is Lapis_Firestar

What timezone are you in?

I am in the Mountain Time Zone

What country do you live in?

I live in Canada

What languages do you speak?

French, English, Japanese, Low German

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become mod because I want to help the community on mineverse. I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this.

I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as I spend a lot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.

I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. I do not quit a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make the server a better place for everyone. I have been an admin/mod on another server so I know many rules and many commands. I know that if you got the right people for the job, you would have the best server out of all the servers. :)

I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran or others.
      I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. I'm very creative, open to ideas and organized.

I am very trustworthy, honest, ready to work, active. I am available to do any job, I have been on forums before, I just forgot my account login for everything, I have been on for 2+ years. I think I would be a good mod for this server, mostly everyone loves me and they trust me.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I am very active on the server, I usually play 2-8 hours or more depending on the day and what I have going on.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I've been playing mineverse since the server started. I loved it when it was just starting up.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

No, I haven't been banned in the past, I have been muted but never banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I've been a mod/admin on a lot of different servers, I understand what to do. People sometimes don't understand so you have to be strict because the players don't want to listen.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?

I would like to moderate the Prison server and the creative servers because I have played the most on them, I am open to other servers, but the main one I would like to moderate is Prison. Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. Add more information about why you should become a mod. Good luck!

3. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

Is that better? ^^

4. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No Support! Good Luck

Please add more information like 4 or 5 paragraph.
      I will check again if you add more information and i'll make you support.

5. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

Is that better? Thanks for your feedback

6. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Well, I guess I could support.

7. SpitFire2235

SpitFire2235 Experienced Member

Nice application with details, but after all, you are only a Member on the forums. I don't know if you are well known in-game, but before you make a Mod App, try to become more popular on forums as well just so people could easily know if you're worth of the position or not. Good luck!

8. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Try to be more active on the forums, good luck :)

9. Kurumi__Tokisaki

Kurumi__Tokisaki Experienced Member

I Support you all the way im really glad you know more then 1 langue so you can help out those people that are from other country's but once again you have 100% Support from me
      [​IMG]

10. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

Be lots more active in game and forums, you have just joined the forums less than a month ago.
      More detail is needed. I would recommend adding a preface and conclusion. Good Luck.

11. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

I haven't joined forums a month ago, Ive been on here for awhile, I just forgot the log in for my account so I had to make a new one..

12. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

Thank you for your feedback, but like I have said before, I haven't been on the forums for a month, I have been on longer for 2+ Years. I have just forgotten my account password and email for that account. :)

13. Lapis(Lapis_Firestar)

Thank you both <3