x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Coding with javascript for agar.io.(hacking it)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CherokeeSmiles, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CherokeeSmiles

CherokeeSmiles Active Member

Hey guys im making a cool project for everyone who wants to participate just post whatever you make down into the comments thanks.

Hey my name is cherokeesmiles my current in game name is rickyweng1234.Recently ive been playing a game called agar.io its a really fun game once you get into it now i know a lot of people like to go and hack minecraft and so i decided that maybe you guys can instead put your really good skills into this and i think it would be a cool community project for the next month or so. I have already found one bot on the internet that is really good alls you have to do is download Greasemonkey(not one of those downloads that you have to complete a survey) and then and open the raw code for what you will be adding and it will say greasemonkey can use this and just click install and this is all virus free i promise i have done it myself.
      Here is a tutorial for this hack - http://bot.jlynx.net/ - click that link for that one. Now that works very very well and i have to say it is one of the best to be honest. Now what i would like to see the community here make is a code that will spawn in lots of bots that will go straight into you so you will gain mass really fast.
      You can put any questions/comments in the description and thank you all for supporting this idea i think it will be fun for all of us.

2. CherokeeSmiles

disclaimer: i did not create those 2 hacks that i showed how to get up there.

3. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

I just looked into this Script and well it emails your stored passwords to the creator. Have fun xd.

4. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

the "hacks" have a huge price they lead to password breaching on anything you have a password for especially email facebook and twitter. Hardly any of the hackers for minecraft know how to code all they do is download a client. If they wanted to learn to hack they could get notepad++ and start from there.

5. CherokeeSmiles

True but i havent had anything breached yet and ive had grease moneky for about sense it came out and i will have fun XD.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.