x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA CompletedPlayer's Moderator Application[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Linux, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Linux

Linux Boss Member

[​IMG]
      Before we start the application
      Welcome to my application. I've been a long time player of Mineverse, and finally decided to apply for moderator. This will go though why I think I should be a moderator on Mineverse. Enjoy.

How old are you?

aaa11, turning 12 this October.

Your in-game name:
      CompletedPlayer
      What timezone are you in?:
      UTC -7 (Mountain Standard)

What country do you live in?:
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?

English.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software,
      screenshots, etc): Yes. I use Vokoscreen to record, and the normal F2
      in Minecraft. I upload screenshots to https://imgur.com.
      Why do you think you should become a moderator?:

Example
      I can set an example for all the people. They can watch me warn people, help people, ban people, etc. so if they become a Moderator, they can follow my footsteps. I want to be someone who people can look up to and follow so maybe they can pass it on to their friends and keep it going on, and on, and on, and on.
      Respectful:
      I am very respectful to Staff and players whenever I see them. Ask anyone who has seen me in-game and they will say I am very nice, friendly etc. Also, I believe if you look in this thread somewhere in the comments, there are a few stating I am very friendly. Never ever have you seen me disrespect a Staff member or player ever, and I can guarantee you will never see me disrespectful towards a Staff member or player.

Organized:
      I am very organized, I have all my recordings which I would use for evidence before banning in a folder, and all my report proof in a couple of folders. (The report folders are different because if someone is flying, I put it in the "Flying reports" folder.) I have a couple recorders for my OS, (I use a Linux distro called Ubuntu) If I want to record my voice, I use recordmydesktop, if I want to have a quiet recording, I use vokoscreen.
      Fair:
      I am very fair with people. I will not automatically ban them, but will warn them and will take action if done again. I won't ban unless I have legitimate proof.

Friendly:
      I am very friendly. I do not recall being unfriendly on Mineverse in my life. If you met me in-game at somepoint, I will be helping someone on Parkour with a very hard level, hanging out with friends, I'm on forums being friendly, and I will never be unfriendly in any way no matter what.
      Active:
      I am very active, but there have been days where I just don't bother playing Minecraft because of school, but I try to get atleast 3 hours of playtime on Mineverse each day. You can also tell I am active because of my message count, I currently have 1,830 messages as I am writing this, not to mention the posts in the sections that do not count, my profile currently is almost at 20 pages, not including the amount of pages I deleted. I have been on Prison lately and have just gotten the Free-Man rank, so I will be more active on that gamemode, and I am starting to get to know the Prison community a bit better. When I am on I am usually on Parkour, or Skywars, and am always willing to help on Parkour. (Once Completed warps get fixed.) And am more than willing to help with you're problems on forums.

Helpful:
      I am very helpful with Parkour when someone needs it. This whole year my plan was to try to be helpful the most with helping people with forums. I always see how they are needing to know how to report, so I send them the link. I also see how people need to know how to appeal on a server, so I send them the link.
      Obedient:
      I have read all the rules, and understand them all and obey them.
      I can be funny at times, but I CAN be serious. If I get Moderator position I will use the commands given and will not abuse them. If someone is swearing, I will not joke about it, I will give them a warning, and if done again I will mute them. And if someone is hacking I will record them (My recorder is open at all times) and get the proof needed, and stop the recording, and ban them with the message "Hacking. Appeal @ Mineverse.com if you believe this was incorrect. -Billy"

Conserving:
      As I said above, I will not abuse my powers. I know the commands given are /tempban, /ban, /tempmute, /mute. I will try my best to be the best Moderator I can be. I want to be a friendly, and funny moderator, a person who someone loves and does not hate and think of me as a Devil.

Knowledge:
      I have been playing Minecraft for years, and have recently gotten my 'Active Member' tag. I have been playing Mineverse since June last year, but created my forums account on August 19, 2014. I have been enjoying the community and they are the reason I come on everyday. I started playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360 edition in 2011, where there was no hunger, old gravel, and all around a very fun game. I have watched Minecraft progress over the years. I play games like Garry's Mod, GTA, but I find Minecraft my
      favorite game.

Funny
      I can be funny at times, but when it comes to rule breaking, I can be serious. Usually I will be telling clean jokes to you guys on Parkour to stop some people raging, or just to have a good laugh. It always puts a smile on my face when I make someone laugh. It just gives you that good feeling. Some of the jokes I make up, because I want to be a comedian when I grow up. One of the jokes I've made up recently that got everybody on Parkour laughing so hard was this: I'm part of a singing group called the 1023 mb, but we can't seem to find a gig. Which I was quite proud of when I thought of it.

Mature
      I am only 11, but am very mature for my age. I know that is for you to decide yourself ; but I wanted to tell you how mature I am. People would think that at 11 you would be kinda disrespectful, childish, annoying, but I am not. It is VERY rare I get into trouble, and I'd like to keep it that way.

How long can you be active each day?:
      3-4+ hours per day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?:
      Since June, 2014. But I created my forums account August 19, 2014.

[​IMG]
      Have you ever been banned before? (Forums & in-game)

Unfortunately.

First ban: The first ban was taken on SkyWars for TNT throwing, which I was tricked to do. While AFK I was given a TNT thrower glitched from the shop and they screenshotted.

Second ban: The second ban was also in SkyWars where we all had diamond swords just for the fun of it, pretending to be PvPing our pets. I really don't know why we did it, we were just bored. @Scorvix banned me, and I had some immaturity in there, too. This was a long time ago, and I have put it behind me and have learned from it. Sorry @Scorvix for glitch abusing.

Third ban: I didn't do anything wrong for this ban. I was blackmailed via PM by someone stating if I didn't take down evidence of them hacking, they'd take "further actions". I then asked for a ban. I was banned for a week.
      [​IMG]

Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?:
      No. I don't have ANY experience as a Moderator. I use to own a server, but no one plays on it now.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?:

• 50 Post Count ✓By a long shot
        • Two Factor Authentication ✓Yes
        • 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums ✓Over a year ;)
        • Moderators are required to have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication. ✓ I have both.
        • So, yes. I meet all the requirements to be a moderator on Mineverse.
      Outro
      Hey! Thanks so much for reading my application. You have no idea how much it means to me for you just to read it. I really hope you liked it. If there is anything at all you would like me to add into this application, feel free to write it in the comments or PM me here on forums. I am planning to add more to my application very soon. Have a great day. :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    2. alma

alma Boss Member

Support! But maybe just add fewer colours so it's easier to read :) gl!
      Hopefully I will see you in-game someday.

3. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Good application, Billy. Although, I do recommend toning down on the colours and font size, as I feel a larger font size makes your application look longer than it actually is.

Traits: Your moderator traits are very good, and I can agree with them all. You are friendly, no doubt about it; you are also very active in game, plus helpful.

Support, and good luck! :)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    4. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you!

Thanks, Kyle!

5. Linux

Linux Boss Member

I just realized how bright Knowledge is...
      I'm gonna change that and add some more stuff.

6. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support. I've only seen u like 5 times in game but when I Did u were pretty Kind and friendly to me.

I also like how u gave exact dates for how long u have been playing and yeah maybe make the font abit smaller like Kyle said it makes it look bigger then it is :P

7. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you! Whats your IGN?

8. rpcraig

rpcraig Experienced Member

I'm gonna stay neutral. I haven't seen you in-game, but the application seems good. My suggestions would be to add more info, less colors, and smaller font size. The larger font size makes it look a lot bigger than it is. Good luck! :)

9. TADS

TADS Guest

Neutral. You're a great person, friendly, helpful. Just shrink the font down to size 3 or 4. Maybe stick with 1-2 colors?

10. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

It's a really small application when the sizing is normal, I recommend lowering the font size and adding more detail because the size of the letters doesn't make it a better application.

11. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

Introduction
      Hello! Welcome to my Moderator application. Please remember to leave your decision down in the comments. :)
      How old are you?
      11. But I am extremely mature for my age.

Your in-game name:
      unslainable123

What timezone are you in?:
      Mountain Time Zone (Arizona is my state)

What country do you live in?:
      America

What languages do you speak?:
      English, learning Spanish.

Why do you think you should become a Moderator?:
      Fair:
      I am very fair with people. I will not automatically ban them, but will warn them and will take action if done again.

Friendly:
      I am very friendly. I do not recall being unfriendly on Mineverse in my life. If you met me in-game at somepoint, I will be helping someone on Parkour with a very hard level, hanging out with friends, I'm on forums being friendly, and I will never be unfriendly in any way no matter what.
      Active:
      I am very active, but there have been days where I just don't bother playing Minecraft because of school, but I try to get atleast 3 hours of playtime on Mineverse each day.
      Helpful:
      I am very helpful with Parkour when someone needs it. This whole year my plan was to try to be helpful the most with helping people with forums. I always see how they are needing to know how to report, so I send them the link. I also see how people need to know how to appeal on a server, so I send them the link.
      Obedient:
      I can be funny at times, but I CAN be serious. If I get Moderator position I will use the commands given and will not abuse them. If someone is swearing, I will not joke about it, I will give them a warning, and if done again I will mute them. And if someone is hacking I will record them (My recorder is open at all times) and get the proof needed, and stop the recording, and ban them with the message "Hacking. Appeal @ Mineverse.com. &5(Dark Pink) -Billy"
      Conserving:
      As I said above, I will not abuse my powers. I know the commands given are /tempban, /ban, /tempmute, /mute. I will try my best to be the best Moderator I can be.
      Knowledge:
      I have been playing Minecraft for years, and have recently gotten my 'Active Member' tag. I have been playing Mineverse since June last year, but created my forums account on August 19, 2014. I have been enjoying the community and they are the reason I come on everyday.

How long can you be active each day?:
      3-4 hours per day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?:
      Since June, 2014. But I created my forums account August 19, 2014.

Have you ever been banned before? (Forums & in-game)
      Yes. No body is perfect and never will.

First ban: The first ban was taken on SkyWars for TNT throwing, which I was tricked to do. While AFK I was given a TNT thrower glitched from the shop and they screenshotted.

Second ban: The second ban was also in SkyWars where we all had diamond swords just for the fun of it, pretending to be PvPing our pets. I really don't know why we did it, we were just bored.

Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?:
      No. I don't have ANY experience as a Moderator. But I do have my own server, but no one ever comes on cause of the player limit.
      Outro
      Thanks for checking out my Moderator application! Please tell me anything you see wrong about it.

^ Fix the size thanks.

12. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Neutral.

As stated above, the large font size needs to be lowered. It looks like you're trying to make your application look longer than it actually is.

Good luck.

13. GenyS

GenyS Guest

You are not helpfull in parkour... Atleast for me ;-;
      Neutral

14. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Didn't get alerts on all these for some reason... sorry for late reply.
      I will change the size a bit.

EDIT: Just edited the font size to 4.
      Wait Deivid... aren't you that guy on 14? Lol remember I didn't have level access since a couple days ago? :3

15. GenyS

GenyS Guest

No i mean about 5-4 months ago... I was asking help on parkour from you and ur like... No, i don't know how to do it and stuff... While you were higher level than me... ;-;

16. Linux

Linux Boss Member

I didn't really know how to help. I mean, I could do parkour, but not help. I could help you now though as I've gotten older and learned how to help a bit better and interact, but I don't wanna walk up those stairs the whole time so I am waiting for warp access.

Also, does the image at the top of the application say image not available?

17. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

Support.

18. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Lowered font size. :)

I lowered the font a bit. I'll add some more stuff when I am done with school today. Thanks for you're feedback.

Done.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for you're feedback, Alex. I lowered the font a bit. :)

Thanks!

19. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Yes, its not available.

20. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Sorry for anyone seeing the image not available. Should be working now. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.