x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Basics ENABLE THE ITEM DROPPING

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sircorgi, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

This is absolutely depressing, really. Creative, out of all gamemodes out there, has no item dropping. So what if FitMC came and lagged it out with people dropping stuff down? You might as well disable flying while you're at it. It ruins the way it works.

Creative is only going to suffer with this, it's not getting better. People are going to leave, and some already have packed their bags. We wonder why MV is dying, and it's because of these issues that result in player loss. Creative is meant to be, well, creative. How can you be so if you can't drop something down to your mates, or give items out to people in a Role play.

"Oh but reborn Creative will lag again!!" Yeah, it lagged out before. How long was that, 2, 3 weeks? I think it's long enough, and people have gone past it. If people continue, make it a punishment. Something like "People are to not force lag onto the server" with a punishment of a ban.

I'm sick of this, and it's pathetic that we as a community cannot drop items on Creative.

Helpful & Concise Replies
      kappa

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

It needs to be added back.

3. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

Support.

4. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

5. Swift

Swift Boss Member

actually fitmc came on yesterday and lagged out creative even with item dropping disabled. So this really didn't help because he will find new ways.

6. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Support - pls, it's annoying I have to use an item frame to drop things :(

7. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

tyy
      well woop-dee-doo, that's great. I'll add that in, ty for the info

8. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Support

9. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

tyty

10. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support

11. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

tyty

12. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

You don't explain why you want item dropping enabled. And if you did, it's not clear to me.

13. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Do I have to, though?
      I've explained it causes trouble for people on creative, that's why it should be enabled. I don't need to make a whole essay on why I need item dropping to be enabled. It's self explanatory, and it's not hard for people to know why it should be enabled.

14. Kyra

Kyra Well-Known Member

Support.

15. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

Support.

16. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Support

17. MoosePMC

MoosePMC Active Member

Support, it needs to be added badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. twin_nic

twin_nic Experienced Member

His IGN is Fit, not FitMC, that's his youtube :3

19. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Nobody is encouraging you to write or type an essay. I doubt you need to write an essay to get your point across. You have explained why it's disabled, the result that people are experiencing now, however I really don't understand your argument as two why it should come back. Don't get me wrong, it's stupid to remove it in general, but you leave out any argument other than ''it's self explanatory''. Which is (quite frankly) a rather... stupid argument?

20. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Well, let me paint a clear picture. You can't make RPG items and pass them out to people anymore. Of course you could simply let them have access to chests on your plot, but that would let them build and destroy on your plot. Thus, destroying the only way we have to pass items onto each other without giving people access to the plot with the items.

Example 2. DP's or competitions. You hold a skin comp at your plot and the winner gets say a book (lame I know). But, the book is custom so it is unique and is different from the rest. You try to drop it, but you can't. So, you give the player access to your plot and suddenly he clears the plot after he gets the item, thereby trolling you and getting away with it. You could say, "Oh not everyone is going to do that" But everyone could and get away with it rather quickly if say you trolled a random player who wasn't prepared for such a incident to be recorded.

This and removing lava/water is why quite a few people left creative to go build on singleplayer. Because singleplayer offers a better creative environment rather than a limited creative server. While yes the plots are understandable, but taking away blocks and even disabling dropping of items is what limits a player's creative mind and limits the amount of builds they could do. Without water, we couldn't make maps with water or even lava, we'd have to custom it in and it would look bad since it takes way too much time and a lack of natural water flow to make a good river or even lake in a map.

Anyway, rant mode off, I do support bringing back the ability to drop items again because of the community that is left. The community that I see in Creative is just a bunch of RPG'ers and competitions. Without the ability to drop items, RPGs and comps will become more difficult to perform. As said by a previous comment, this dude has ways to get around what we disable, so it doesn't really matter what we do, he's still gonna be there lagging the server until we disable everything including players being able to step one foot outside the spawn and even then he would lag the server.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.