x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hacks, and how to find them!

Discussion in 'Guides & "How To"' started by yehs, Nov 3, 2016.

1. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Types of Hacks.
      And How To Find Them!

As you can probably tell, this is a guide designed to help people find hackers easier, and to help them know what to look for.

Forcefield/KillAura/Aimbot/Clickaimbot

Forcefield, KillAura and the others I just listed are all practically the same. First of all, let’s go through a description of KillAura.
      Kill Aura: Kill aura is an illegal mod (Hack if you will) that will cause players with it to 'spazz' their heads and slam anyone that comes within 5 blocks. This mod in no way, gives the hacker extra damage/reach range.

How to find players using this:

Kill aura is one of the easiest hacks to find. Simply watch a suspected player, and watch their combat movements. Also, if they happen to have it enabled when they are near a team member, they will attack the team member until they toggle it off/they get out of range.
      If a player’s head 'spazzes' around and they are hitting everyone within a 5 block circle, most likely it is kill aura.​

X-Ray:
      X-Ray/An X-Ray texture pack is kind of hard to notice.
      X-Ray causes player’s too see nothing but ores, as if they are floating on air.​

Finding An X-Rayer: To find an X-Rayer, simply look at the suspected player. Notice the types of tunnels that they may dig. If their tunnels are odd shaped, such as 10 down, 5 to the east, 2 down, then 4 to the west this could be X-Ray.

Fly Hacks:
      Do I need to explain this one?
      They fly… not much to it. Easy to find too.​

Critical Hacks:

Critical hacks are commonly overlooked as not many people use this. When someone uses this mod they will be bouncing about .3 of a block rapidly. This hack causes critical hits often since critical hits have a high chance to occur while jumping in Minecraft.

Regeneration Hacks:

Regeneration hacks (regen for short) will as you could tell, cause a regenerating health effect when triggered. These are unlike the regen effect in game that heal you over time. These hacks will usually cause a player to regen a certain amount of health in a VERY short time, which is why some people think it is just like invincibility hacks.
      Regeneration hacks are somewhat easy to find however. On a server with health indicators on the nametag, you just have to watch them. If they go from say, 4 to 20 in a short amount of time, it might just be regeneration hacks. If you don't have a tag, you may know if you're opponent isn't dying in the hits you're giving him.​

Glide Hacks

Glide hacks do what the name implies. They cause a jumping player to slowly glide back down to the ground, much like a parachute.

These are pretty easy to find however, just watch the suspected player and see if when they jump, if they slowly fall. Not much to it.

No Fall

No Fall is a hack that prevents fall damage.

It is relatively easy to find, since you just have to watch a guy and see if he takes fall damage.

**Some of the servers on MV have no fall damage on them. Don't get mistaken**

BowAimbot

BowAimbot is one of the more controversial hacks. It acts very similar to kill aura, since it causes you to spazz your head around and even target team members, but you will not be hitting them.

BowAimbot is triggered when a hacker right clicks on any right clickable item, such as a sword, bow, fishing pole, etc. This hack is simple to find. If a player is holding a bow at full draw, blocking with a sword and such, and if their heads are spazzing this might just be BowAimbot.

Anti-Knockback

Pretty self explanatory… you do not take knockback when under the effect of anti knockback.

Finding this is pretty easy, just watch the supposed hacker and wait for him to be shot, or hit by a sword. If he takes no knockback, most likely it is anti knockback.

These are certainly not all of the hacks in the world, but these are the most common types of hacks.

Here are some hacks that do not exist/are mistaken for others

Reach Hacks: These do not exist. It might seem that they do, but most likely this is caused by kill aura/lag on the other player’s side.

Item Spawning Hacks: These DO exist, however it will not work anywhere outside of singleplayer. It might work on servers that do not have any form of anti cheat, but most major servers have a plugin like this which prevents this.

This is all I can think of at the moment, please feel free to mention any I forgot.
      These are only the hacks I have encountered over my time on minecraft, and since new ones are invented now and then, I might be missing some.

2. Benko

Benko Boss Member

You literally copied someones old thread..

3. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

I already know how to find hacks, I was a mod on a hcf server.
      If someone doesn't know how to find a client might as well use an ss tool.

4. Benko

Benko Boss Member

Reach hacks do exist lol.

5. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

There is no way to prove someone is using xray unless you yourself are using it and see them mining towards it.

6. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Let's see...Back in my day in 74' we had reach hacks, OP hacks, item hacks that worked in MP, heck even speed hacks that allowed you to fly thousands of blocks instantly. Back in the good ol days of course is when they had those hacks. Now, its just pretty pathetic the amount of hacks that are left. You'd think they would make hacks with better quality these days.

7. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

As long as the petty children have a demand for hacks, the quality doesn't really matter much, does it? As long as they want an unfair advantage...

8. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

Ez just get sarefine ss tool boom problem solved lol

9. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

when all the pvpers are responding to this negativley LOL

10. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

Where? Nothing really negative here.

11. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

not in ur eyes

12. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Eh, the demand for hacks was high back then, but at least developers made them good enough that servers would have a time making anti-cheats that would detect hacks back in the day. Now its just sad, kill-aura is basically whats left for non-hacking servers and its pretty sad its come down to kill-aura. Cause they used to have so many good hacks back then.

Oh well, my hacking days are over and so are the good ole times lol.

13. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

I know like 40 hacks because in the past I used to hack, nice guide though

14. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

LOL.

ever heard of vape