x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Jaxon8067's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Axeslinger12, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Axeslinger12

Axeslinger12 Active Member

Your in-game name: Jaxon8067
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
      What country do you live in? The United States
      What languages do you speak?
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Screenshots, Recording Software
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been kicking in the server for almost 3 years and I have gotten a lot of hackers banned by letting mods know about them and before the mods ban them I list what type of hacks they were using such as tp aura, kill aura, speed etc. Also, I love supporting the server. I used to not be able to support it by donation but recently I have upgraded from premium to supreme.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Around 3 - 5 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Almost 3 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Nope. I have not been banned because I would never hack on this server it feels like its my family.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? The past experience of a mod I have is when I help my friend run a server with 30+ people on everyday and I was constantly banning hackers that were trying to ddos the server, ruin players experience etc.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? No because I don't like to post I just like to give support on people the only times I post is when I have a recommendation or I have a problem
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have
      Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes Skype

2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.