x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Marketplace suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fireplaces, Nov 28, 2016.

1. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Hello, I have came up with an idea for something on the forums that should and could be a good addition to the forums for the players of the server. I think that the server should add a marketplace section of the forums. The section can hold posts of people that want to trade other items with people. They can add there thing onto marketplace and then people can look at it if they would like to trade anything in-game. This would be a good addition because I have seen a lot of players that want to trade. Anyone can view the threads to trade and then if one of the people want to trade, they can have a staff get online to make sure no one scams the person and do like a staff trade. The staff trade would consist of the player that is trading whatever, and the player that has the items to trade. The players would give both of there stuff to the staff and then the staff would give the opposite players items to them, so that none of the players get scammed. This marketplace can help the forums because it lets people know what people are trading instead of trying to do it in-game which is much harder. They will be able to get more stuff in a organized way with staff involved and everything. Thank you for reading this suggestion I hope it gives you all different ideas to trade stuff if it gets added into the forums thank you all! Have a great time. -Cartilage

2. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

3. Benko

Benko Boss Member

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

5. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member