x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR MarlooDog's Staff Application !

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SlowPot, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SlowPot

SlowPot Well-Known Member

Hello, before you start reading just wanted to let you know for the people you use to know me, I've changed in my attitude and my maturity, Please Please Please read it all before judging.

MarlooDog's Moderator Application

How old are you?
      I am 13 years old turning 14 soon.

Your in-game name
      My current in-game name is "MarlooDog"

What timezone are you in?

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

What country do you live in?
      I'm currently living in Australia (NSW)

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English only.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
      Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes i have plenty recording softwares and i can screenshot using a hotkey.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I want to moderator due to i feel like i can change a lot, to the server and i now am mature enough to handle the responsabily, when i say "change a lot" i mean like stop a lot of hackers and get reports through, and do a lot for the server.

Active
      I am very active, always available for help on the forums 24/7, I try and switch my gamemodes around and play all of them but the most i'm active on is KitPvp (2) but however i will try and share the time around to other gamemodes.

Respectful
      I have changed my attitude to others.. during the break i had off minecraft in general. I use to be very disrespectful but i respect everyone and want everyone to have a fair chance. However my respect for people breaking the rules might not be as respectful, as i would to the people that are respecting the rules.

Helpful
      I am very helpful to new players on the server, i generally explain to them what the gamemodes about when i see them struggling i tend to help them. I consider myself as i helpful person.

Honest & Trustworthy
      I am very honest and try to be when it comes to reporting, telling the truth in a ban appeal, or anything in-game related with my friends, I don't like when others lie, and sometimes to be honest I do lie too, but humans make mistakes. I make tons of mistakes but I try to make up for them.

Perspective
      While I take no pride in my bans, I have learned from them, They have given me the perspective of someone who has been banned. I understand the rules more now because things I have been banned for or got others banned for I had no idea were even against the server rules. I can warn others now and explain that being banned isn't worth it.

Knowledge
      I am very knowledgeable about this position on Mineverse, i have been (Mod) on other servers and i understand the responsibility it takes to take up this position. However i have great knowledge of the rules and the appropriate ban/temporary ban for someone.

Organized
      A staff member must also be organized, the member must be able to put things in a certain order, and must be able to retain problems from getting bigger and bigger. In real life, I am a tidy person who always organizes things. Staff Members must know the importance of organization and must be able to do it while moderating.

Maturity
      As of now, my mature levels aren't as high for the people who know me, I am slowly changing that around and i take it seriously when i'm asked to do things a certain way and i hope you guys, can realize i have been changing my maturity level.

Efficiency
      You must be efficient in doing things on Mineverse. This is because you can't take ages on one thing, you need to move on to get everything done. This is very important and can be used in many different ways. I have this useful quality within me and I use it as best as I can. At the same time, I make sure I do put good effort into something whilst being efficient. I can get hackers banned within minutes and then make sure to log it if not already in another couple of minutes.

Experienced
      I have been moderator and owned servers before, I am familiar with all of Mineverse plugins and know how they work, I know all of the commands moderators get in game and their responsibility on the forums. I am also very familiar with hacks and know how to tell if the player is or not (I stopped hacking a good year ago).

Teamwork
      I can work in a team very well, I can work on projects that require me to talk on Skype / Teamspeak with other Moderators if required and if needed I can do solo activities as well.

Caring
      I consider myself very caring and care about everyone's feelings, and will be able to help anyone if they tell me something that they are sad about, or having a rough time on mineverse.

Commited
      I am very committed to reporting people who break the rules.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Here's my daily schedule for Mineverse:
      Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
      Friday: 4:30pm - 2:00am
      Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
      With small breaks in between of course.
      I can be on the forums as much as i'm awake and not sleeping really.
      This could change if I have any exams or tests at school.
      During holidays obviously the times would change to larger amount of time active.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing since 2014 or early 2015 i can say i've had a massive break inbetween that time though, but i've been playing mineverse for a long time.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Ingame Bans
      I have been banned in-game for the following reasons:
      - Hacking
      - Inappropriate language
      That's all i really can think of i know i've had a bit more than that, but that was in the past after i took the break after minecraft i think of i've just had a fresh start and i hope the past doesn't effect my application.

Forum Bans
      I have been banned on the forums for the following reasons:
      Once, for making an alternate account for a friend to make a ban appeal, didn't realize it was against the rules but i've now learnt from that mistake.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I use to be a moderator on a couple of servers, and i use to run my own server, so i know the commands and the appropriate use of the commands. However i do know my server didn't have as much people to control like mineverse did, but i've had a server i use to be mod on with close to amount of people on mineverse.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      Yes, I do meet each requirement that you must have to be a staff member on Mineverse. I have enabled 2FA, I've been a member for around 1 year on the forums, and I have both Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication.

I didn't want to add much colors to this application, i just wanted to keep it plain and normal i hope this doesn't change your opinion on my application as it's all just information about myself.

Thank you! all for reading this application, I hope you take in consideration that I'm trying and improving to change many of my inappropriate ways.

I am very sorry for anyone's feelings that I have hurt and hope for you to forgive me.

I don't know how this will go, I'm hoping many can see that I made mistakes and I have made up for them in the most part.

Hopefully you read my entire application before just saying no support because you don't like me.

If you say "No Support" please list reasons why O_o

Thank you Mineverse for giving me this opportunity to apply. :D

2. theproman100

theproman100 Experienced Member

3. SlowPot

Thank you so much. <3

4. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support

absolutely putrid

[​IMG]

LUL

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    5. KKeith

KKeith Experienced Member

No support, reason stated above

off topic ily elrak

6. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

No support. I don't see a single report from you since last Wednesday. Try and get them up. I've never seen you ingame before either. You seem quite friendly-ish, but I've never really heard of or seen you before. I'm sure more reasons will be stated below. Good luck!

7. SlowPot

No me ? is this you.

8. WIildeBob

WIildeBob Active Member

No support. Only see you playing on kitpvp

9. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

[​IMG]

already lying??? bad mod ! !! !

10. DaSayain

DaSayain Experienced Member

No support , You said you've changed a lot in ur maturity , but the thing is u were calling someone 'ez' 'runner' and lot of other offensive stuff ( a player on op ) around 2 days ago.

11. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Support
      Good luck ;)
      ~Pink

12. SlowPot

Yes, i'm always online not sure what gamemodes you play but i'm always on kit pvp 2 and op pvp.
      no i wasn't on yesterday on op? and i don't do that type of thing in chat.

thank you so much bro <3

Okay nice edit because i've never posted anything like this people can go see my page i haven't xD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
    13. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

So am I. It might be timezones, but I'm online now. Please do not argue against my feedback - I would not lie about not seeing you.

14. SlowPot

i do play on other gamemodes you may not see me on them maybe different timezones ?
      i replied.

15. SlowPot

Im online too kitpvp. :)

16. SlowPot

17. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Don't advertise ur app

18. SlowPot

sorry will take down.

19. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Hey guys, this is a moderator application, please stay on topic. Other than that, Marloo, please don't triple or double post. I've merged them together, use the 'edit' button in the future.

Back to application. I'm giving a neutral because even if you're in an Aus timezone, I don't see you online much. Lastly, I'd like to see more reports coming in from you. I can't judge you based on your attitude as I've yet to meet you in-game.

Good luck.

20. SlowPot

Thank you really appreciate it, there doing it cause im not giving them my instagram shoutout's lol would you be able to delete the stuff that isnt relevant please ?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.