x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Megamud8's Prison Guard Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Valor, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Intro
      Hello Mineverse! I'm Megamud8, and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I have been on this server for a very long time, and I think it is time for me to try for a helpful position, and have a shot at the Prison Guard Position. If I get promoted, then I hope I make a difference. Let's begin, shall we?
      How old are you?
      I am 16 years old.

Your in-game name?
      My in-game name is Megamud8, but most people call me Mega.

What timezone are you in?
      I am in the Pacific timezone.

What country do you live in?
      U.S.A.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, some Spanish, and slight French.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Roughly a year and a half.

How long can you be active every day?
      • Mondays: I can generally play for 2 hours depending on homework.
      • Tuesdays: 1 hour due to baseball practice. (When baseball ends I can play more)
      • Wednesdays: 2-3 Hours due to almost no homework on Wednesdays.
      • Thursdays: 2 Hours also depending on my homework schedule.
      • Fridays: Usually I can play from 3 to 4 hours on Fridays.
      • Saturdays: I have baseball practice on Saturdays, so 1-2-3 hours on Saturday.
      • Sundays: It can fluctuate from 3 to 4 to 5 hours on Sundays.
      Have you ever been banned on Mineverse?
      I have done nothing ban worthy, so I haven't been banned.

Do you know the Prison Contraband items & rules? (Yes/no)
      Of course I do, I have completely familiarized with the Prison rules.

Why do you think you should be Guard?
      I think I should become Guard because, Prison has gone downhill, and it is beginning to be an unwelcome place for anyone to stay. The solution? More prison Guards! Here are some more, in depth reasons for me applying:

Trustworthy
      No matter what happens, you can trust me to do my best. You can trust me to enforce the rules on Prison whenever I can. However, everyone makes mistakes from time to time, and I am no exception. If I am promoted, there will be a time when I screw up, but you can always trust in me to do my best to fix it. I would love the opportunity to prove how trustworthy I really am.

Maturity
      I am a very mature person, and will not change my ways. Many people nowadays are immature. Swearing, harassment, just logging on to prison anymore is like a one way ticket to Sexual-land. I can help put a stop to this nonsense.

Helpful
      To be completely honest, this is one of my best qualities. Whenever I see a new player asking for directions, or asking what to do in the game mode, I help them. I am not just helpful in game, but on the forums too. If I got the Prison Guard position, I would try to be as helpful on any game mode, not just the game mode where I have perms.

Clean
      I do not tolerate sexual jokes at all. This is supposed to be a kid friendly server, and by logging on to Prison now, it looks like a 14+ server. I don't want that. I want everyone to be having fun at all times. Mineverse is supposed to be an all ages server, and yet, every day I see people bypassing the pwnfilter, and making jokes that aren't suited for anyone, more less 10 year olds.

Hard working
      I am a very hard working person. I have good grades in school, which show that I really try my best. If I get this position, I will try my very hardest to do my job, and please everyone. When I am not doing homework or sports, I am playing Mineverse. I am also incredibly active on the forums, as I can be on that for 5-6 hours a day.

Gentle personality
      I do not flame easily, and when I do, I am able to calm myself and settle the dispute. I have also never been in a major fight, Mineverse or otherwise. This would help new members feel welcome on Mineverse Prison. You even need to be calm when you are dealing with reports, as I've heard it can get hard to distinguish a hacker a times.

Fast typer
      This trait can come in handy when dealing with a situation in-game or on forums. If someone is asking for help, I don't have to take 10 minutes to type "What do you need." With my typing skill, the problem would be solved in no time. Before Minecraft, I used to have trouble typing, and used to get irritated with the whole idea. Minecraft sort of shaped my typing skill I have today.

Experience
      I have been a guard for multiple prison based servers and their forums, so I know how to handle reports. I am good with the commands (/ban /kick /jail /mute etc) and have experience with deciphering difficult reports. I am also very familiar with XenFro, as this was what the forums used. However, I may need some pointers in my first few days, as this server has different rules, and is much bigger than the few servers I have Moderated for.

A good person
      I try to be the best person I can, whenever I can. There is no telling when this trait is going to come in handy. It could be anywhere, not just on Mineverse. However, this could help on Mineverse when I'm helping people, as they would feel more comfortable.

Unbiased
      I am not a biased person. If there is an argument, and one of my friends is in it, I will not lean toward their side. I will take every aspect of the argument into perspective. What happens if my friend is guilty, and deserves a ban? Then, I won't hesitate just because they are my friend, I will continue to do my job right.

Active
      I am a very active player. If I got this position, I would be on as much as I could throughout the day. On certain days I might be on for less time, or maybe more than the specified time, but I too have a life outside of Minecraft and can't be active 24/7. All in all, activity will not be a problem if I get the Prison Guard position.

Kind
      I believe kindness is my most important trait. I am a very kind, and easy to talk to person, in game and on forums. I am pretty easy to get along with, and not many people really dislike me. While I am a kind person 99.9% of the time, I can't predict what is going to happen the next day. So I apologize ahead of time if that little .1% sneaks in and gives you a hard time.

Humorous
      Humor can be either a good trait or a bad trait. I am a very humorous person, and I like to make people laugh. To much of this, however, could lead to an undisciplined Prison with the Guard as the ringmaster. If this ever happens if I am promoted, I will stop joking and get Prison back to the state it should be in.

Do you have any past experience being a Guard?
      Yes actually, I do. I have been a guard for multiple small Prison servers.

Outro
      Well, this is it. The end of the road. I hope you like my application, and feel free to give me any feedback to make it even better for no one is perfect, and I am no exception. I hope you consider me! ~Megamud8

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    2. Broken

Broken Experienced Member

Support. Might wanna change the Trust sub-heading because I has gone to code
      Apart from that
      Good Luck

3. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Thank you! I will do that after I get back from Baseball practice. Thanks again!

4. HotBritishNoodle

HotBritishNoodle Experienced Member

5. gianni024

gianni024 Experienced Member

Support! :p

6. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Thank you both! :D

7. Lone_Griefer

Lone_Griefer Experienced Member

Supporttsszzszssz

8. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Why thank you. :D

9. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Will do :) thanks

10. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Mods apps shouldn't be rainbow just fix you'll get my support 75%

11. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Thank you :) I am trying my best to keep the colors darker for ease of reading. I will edit this in a little bit.

12. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

13. Cade

Cade Well-Known Member

100% Support. One of the most loyal trust worthy players on MV!

14. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! :)

15. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support.

16. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Any reasons?

17. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Support. :)

18. Loominati

Loominati Experienced Member

Before I support, Don't call ppl Immature or stupid if some of them are not, Plz chhange this. Thanks 75% Support, More details too, :)
      [​IMG]

19. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

More info on your qualities it is simple to do 1 or 2 sentences on each quality... Do like 3 or 4 for most if not all of them.
      No support

20. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Nice app and you're active on prison.
      50% Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.