x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Over Banaman aka Nanurz

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Kepsky, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Kepsky

Kepsky Experienced Member

When I joined about 4 years ago you took me in as a friend when everyone else treated me like crap. You took me into your island and taught me everything today that I know about skyblock. And because you I started playing everyday and eventually I bought a rank because I loved playing on this server. Every time I got home from school I would get on because I wanted to play with you. And you played with me and we messaged each other. You then introduced me to your Brother Dark. I then started playing infection with him when he got which wasn't a lot. Every time I had my downs you were there for me and helped me thru my problems. Lets just say you were my mentor. But now you've changed big time ever since you got Sr.Mod. You've became so involved in being a Sr.Mod which I fully understand. But you started ignoring me when ever I wanted to chat with you. You basically told me to off and leave me a lone is what I thought. But the thing is that 90% of Mineverse doesn't know is that you only got Sr.Mod was because of me. You left me behind with out saying good bye basically. Which really made me upset when you started ignoring me for 2 months. I would come to you when I had problems and you would just say go ask someone else. And that really ticked me off when told me that. But now I regret ever helping you get Sr.mod before you resigned from it about 4 months after I believe. And me not talking to you for at least 2-3 months you are still ignoring me. Today on skyblock I simply ask "May I please Join your island and you respond saying NO". So I guess when you became staff on Mineverse you changed how you treated me.

From,
      Chiefghost8200.

P.S. This really hurt me to type this since I never thought it would come to this point.

2. Kyra

Kyra Well-Known Member

I'm sorry.

3. Kepsky

Kepsky Experienced Member

4. dera

dera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I did not understand a single word you typed.

5. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

First of all I can understand how people feel when their friends get mod. When I became staff I was guilty of leaving behind people I once knew in favour of staff members. I said to myself I wouldn't leave behind people and without noticing, I had. It comes with the fact suddenly people know you. You are in the spotlight. Then you gain many friends and you can almost never keep up. You are focused on your role that sometimes you don't have the time for everyone. Sometimes it is best to move on from people once they leave you behind. Eventually they will see themselves back down to earth and you can show them how it felt to be treated like they treated you.

• Like Like x 1
    6. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

4 years?

7. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

idk about 4 years bud but yeah friends(some not all) change once they get staff and normally feel like they are above you in some sort of way. But you just gotta move on and meet some other great people. But currently I like the staff team they are all very chill and humble.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    8. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Not @Cotner

9. KKeith

KKeith Experienced Member

Jesus, people like you who can't understand people change overtime are going to be the ones that are useless to this planet when they get out of highschool.

10. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

*cue in cheesy game show music* @Chiefmortal8200, CONGRATULATIONS!! You have just won the very presence and possible comment of the man who once knew you. Come on in, @Bananurz!!

kms