x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Sould GTA be reset?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kai_7187, Nov 28, 2016.

Tags:
    1. Kai_7187

Kai_7187 Active Member

IGN Kai_7187

I have been playing on gta for almost 2 months now and i see that the GTA map is very screwed up

due to players mining/raiding/placing crash signs down. and there is just so many op players with op items

and lots of players are starting to quit gta as it slowy dies becuase they were reset and cant take any one on with out dieing...

so I think that GTA needs a complete reset map and all to fix half the bugs that there and reset all the players

some ideas for a new beging of GTA is mabey any one can find Donors tier weapons in chests but are rare, and more common for donors,

Mob spawn on that way we have police pig men, a biger map to play on, stuff like diamonds and toaster able to be found in chests also things like that. becuase then no one would have to go mining to get all this stuff with out buying a lot of it. there are other things that could be done to help improve gta also

so please leave in the comments if you think this would be a good idea or not and things that could be improved
      or things that sould be added in.

2. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

First of all, the map is pretty screwed up it does need a reset I agree with you on that. Second, the thread needs to be moved to suggestions as this is suggesting.

3. Kai_7187

Kai_7187 Active Member

ok will do.

how do i move a thread im sorta new to this.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2016
    4. FearTheKlowns

FearTheKlowns Well-Known Member Premium

I moved for you. :)

5. Kai_7187

Kai_7187 Active Member

thank you

6. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Couple points of interest. Number 1.
      You are a prick.

Number 2.
      The official GTA plugin is not available on Spigot for download or purchase and the ''Grand Theft Diamond'' (Gta plugin) on Bukkit is too inactive and not supported. Lacks features and updates. Most servers with a GTA game-mode have requested a custom plugin from a developer on mcm. Or ask the original plugin they obtained to be modified to their liking.

Number 3.
      A new map would be wonderful. Something that could be fun is to have points of interest around the map where players can warp to as a starting point. Such as a factory, stripclub, a bridge, military camp, etc.

Overal I do support the suggestion. Just thought I'd mention this.