x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Staff Application - GetR3ktK1d_

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by GetR3ktK1d_, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GetR3ktK1d_

GetR3ktK1d_ Active Member

How long have you been playing Mineverse?Your In Game name :
      GetR3ktK1d_

What Time Zone are you in :
      (GMT + 00:00) GreenWhich Mean Time.

What Country Do you live in :
      I live in England (UK).

What Language Do you Speak :
      I Speak English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) :
      Yes I do i have Fraps to Record hackers with.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I have a large number of valuable assets that I can contribute towards the server as a whole, to the players and to the staff team, these are a few examples:

Experience with Mod And the Server
      The sheer experience I have had with this server is Truly Amazing.I Have a Very very Good understanding on how pretty much all Aspects of this server is run and why it is Run in this way.
      Mod is a Difficult role that I have wanted to go up against for a long time and this is my opportunity. Yes mod is not easy but I have what it takes to do it right and have the job done at the end of the day.

When Players Come to me about Hackers Killing them I calmly Sort out the Situation and I will not Stop until that player is happy with my Help.Hackers Do not belong on any server and if i see one I will instantly ban them for there actions.

I can Bring lots of opportunity to this server and I can Set a High Standard for other staff members.

I know nearly all the rule of mineverse and what to do if someone is Breaking this Rules.
      I know all there is to know about being Staff so this is why this job is suitable for me.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can Be Active on there server for About 3-5 Hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have Played mineverse Every since I got Minecraft which was Around 2-3 years ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Yes I have been banned Before for my Stupid Mistakes.I said I would never do it Again and so I didn't.I was Banned for (Scamming a Person in Kitpvp) (I was banned InGame).

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do Have Past Experiences with Moderator and I did Enjoy the Experience but unfortunately these Servers Have Closed Down

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      No I do not UnderStand What this is but if i do get this role I will be happy for other Staff to walk me there the steps.
      • 50 Post Count
      • Two Factor Authentication - Click here to set up 2FA.
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      No I do Not But I am happy for other Staff members to walk me through it if I get this Role.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      No I do Not But I am happy for other Staff members to walk me through it if I get this Role.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      I Create A New Forums Page today but I did have another Forums acount on my other Email that is Over 2 Weeks.

Do you have Skype andTeamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      I do have Skype and Also Teamspeak which I am Active on All the time.

Thank You For Reading My Application

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.