x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • tincannible's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by tincannible1, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. tincannible1

tincannible1 Active Member

Hey guys, so my name is tincannible and I would enjoy being a moderator on some servers. Im not really experienced, but we all start from the begginning, right? So, hopefully you guys have a great day, and take your time, mods/staff, into thinking about making me a mod/helper.

How old are you? 14 , 15 in December
      Your in-game name: tincannible
      What timezone are you in? Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00).. p.s, I dont really know alot about time zones :3
      What country do you live in? U.S
      What languages do you speak? English/Spanish :3
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      1: Mature:
      So, I want to say that all mods have to be mature right? We can't have small kids being mods and fooling around. I am pretty sure I am mature enough to be a mod, and of course, I will get mu laughs and funny moments, like everyone does, right?
      2: Fun/Funny:

Like I stated right now in the "mature" section, yes, I can have my laughs and make other players laugh. I like enjoying minecraft, so why not everyone enjoy it? I really like to make players laugh and get them into a good mood :p
      3: Friendly:
      I believe I am very friendly :D And I take that as something very good. If we don't have a friendly moderator, how will we get to know them? I have conversations with everyone, and try not to fight. I am pretty sure I am friendly and would make a lot of friends in infected and skywars :D

4: Honest:
      Well, what is there to say on the "honest section? I admit to hacking, way before this application :D So, I am pretty sure I am honest enough, because not everyone admits to hacking :c which is a sad thing.
      5: Trustworthy:
      I am a trustfull person. You can trust me with anything, I respect your thought and won't tell lies, or scam people around for their items/money. Many people in the server already trust me :D So, I am sure I am trust worthy :3
      6: Serious:
      Like I stated before, I am mature enough, so when it comes to real problems I am serious. I don't joke around with hackers or anything, and I enjoy helping people with problems. What can I say to being serious? Well, I just take this job, as a moderator, as something serious, a real job and something to care for :D
      7: Online A lot O.0:

. Well, I am online most of the day, which for me is probably around 6-8 hours a day. Sometimes I can be online more time which is good right? I can help players more. Whenever the server is alone... I am online, and most people are asleep, and no mods are on, so I can be one of those mods online at that time. Many people need help during this time, which is unfortunetaley :c Like I said before, I am online around 8 hours a day and play mineverse most those hours c:
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 7-8 hours, and sometimes more :D
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I started about 6-8 months ago, I believe :3
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, once for hacking, which is something I regret, and I now know how unfair it is for other players, so I would like the hackers, like me, out there to stop being unfair, and play like a good player :3. As I said, I did get banned for hacking :c which is something I really regret, but I don't anymore c:
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, as I stated in the beggining of my application c: But we all start from the beggining, right? :3
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? I would really enjoy being a moderator on Infection and Skywars.

Thanx for reading, and have a great day :D I hope I become a moderator c: Bbye Guys!

-tin

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    2. tincannible1

3. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Try expanding on why you want to become mod
      Add some colour
      Become active member
      Then I'll reconsider
      No Support

4. tincannible1

Got you :p thx for help

5. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

No support/
      Add more color
      More detail
      Add traits (mature, serious, calm, etc.)
      become more active on forums (make your way up to active member or member)
      Good luck

6. tincannible1

BUMP: I expanded why I think Ii should become a mod :3 Please Read :p

7. ZeldaNinja

ZeldaNinja Boss Member

what true mu said... :P

8. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support.

9. Nightfire88539

Nightfire88539 Well-Known Member

No Support

10. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

No support.

11. tincannible1

I expanded :D

12. DontTouchMyPing

DontTouchMyPing Active Member

No Support Not Enough detail!

13. Linux

Linux Boss Member

This thread has gone inactive more than 30 days. Posting in threads that have gone inactive this long is considered grave digging. Grave digging will result in the thread being locked and possible warning points applied to your account.

Thread owners may revive their own threads at any time. Feel free to read our forum rules on grave digging. If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.
      Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.