x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Towny - Closed Beta Test

Discussion in 'News & Announcements Archive' started by CypriotMerks, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Well-Known Member

Towny Closed Beta
      Want to help? Reply below. No longer accepting beta testers.
      As many of you know, we are in the thought process of releasing a new server, Towny.
      As of right now, the server is almost ready to be added fully, however, due to the extensive research involved in the plugin, we're opening the server as a beta for players to release their expertise of Towny to help us improve the server prior to it's full release.
      If you'd like to tag along and help us then do so by replying below with the application and people will be chosen for the closed beta.
      Now, keep in mind, Towny is a beta, don't expect everything to be 100% functional, as that's what you guys are here to help fix! We appreciate the help, and thank anyone who is willing to apply, acceptance or not, you will see the server released if all goes well!

Application:

Ingame Name:
      Experience with Towny:
      Why do you want to be a beta tester:

While we want to know your experience with Towny servers to help figure out what your level of knowledge is on the server, we advise that you don't mention any other server names, please.
      Also, keep in mind, whether or not you're accepted, suggestions are welcome if you know someone who is testing, or are aware of current issues with other Towny servers.

Thanks!

Edit: If you have any bugs, edits, or any suggestions you want to make as a tester, please do inform me or @Akrill. Thanks again guys. :)

• Like Like x 13
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
    2. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

I won't be able to test, but it sounds fun :)

3. alma

alma Boss Member

Can't wait for it to come out! :)

4. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Ingame Name: BlackZone514
      Experience with Towny: 2
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Yes, I believe if I be a beta tester I will get the chance to know what towny is about and play it every day. It will be a great experience to have a feel of Towny before it is released to whole of MV.

@Shonal

5. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

6. alma

alma Boss Member

Ingame Name: AthleticPsycho
      Experience with Towny: None, sorry.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I believe this would be a great experience and a lot of fun. I love helping out mineverse and to be able to test out a server is amazing. I can't wait for towny to come out I have heard a lot about it and it sounds like a lot of fun. If I am allowed to have this experience I will learn a lot about towny and I'll be able to help the server even further. :)

7. alma

alma Boss Member

I know @Shonal is in love with towny.

8. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

IGN. _DeltaWolf_
      Exp With Towny? None, but i am planning to play it when it is released anyway.
      Why Do I Wanna Be A Beta Tester? I love MineVerse i play it a lot everyday and if there is a new server coming out and i have the chance to beta on it i would LOVE that. I think it will at the same time be a good time to test this for it's release and experience a server on beta on MineVerse just in-case of the future. :)

Also i don't mention any other server names since i 95% of the time just play MineVerse.

9. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

IGN: andrewswj

Experience with Towny: I have played on multiple servers in the past which have towny servers incorporated into game modes e.g. Survival (Where it is most common). I am planning to play it when it is released to everyone, and I have some knowledge about commands used in towny plugins and other misconceptions about towny.

@galvanastas

10. Wolf64

Wolf64 Experienced Member

10th!

Ingame Name: crazyrobotgirl
      Experience with Towny: I play on quite a few servers with towny, and I find it really fun.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I think that I could help quite a bit as I don't know many towny commands, and I can be like the new-comer who knows nothing, which would be good; you do need to take this into account before making a new gamemode. Also I think that because I don't have the best internet, I could help with lag issues and say what lags me most. Lots of people have that problem, and it needs to be at least slightly fixed, and altering it after towny came to the public would be annoying, as people would be disconnected, then they would rage,

11. Wolf64

Wolf64 Experienced Member

• Like Like x 1
    12. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Ingame Name: RebornWolf_
      Experience with Towny: I have made a town/village on a Towny server, and that was the only gamemode. I had lots of fun making it, and my friends found it fun as well.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I wish to become a beta tester as I think it would be a really cool experience to finally go on Towny but before it even comes out. I can help with spotting some bugs and glitches, and also to be able to get a feel of the gamemode. I love Mineverse, and I would be privileged to be able to be a beta tester and help out this awesome server.

@WolfBane : Mate, you would be perfect for this

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    13. Musezeta

Musezeta Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: Musezeta
      Experience with Towny: No experience
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Want to learn about the gamemode and offer useful suggestions, features, fixes. Keep me as a reserve if accepted, can't get on as much as I used to.

14. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Ingame Name: _KingAlex_
      Experience with Towny: A bit. Not alot.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester:
      I would love to test out this new gamemode. I played it a while back but would love to play it again and hopefully get back into the gamemode. I'm on often aswell as a good bug spotter. I'll love to geta feel if the game before it's in its full version. :)

15. Nubby

Nubby Well-Known Member

I am missing a lot on mineverse, I just could not enter.

16. Krissy

Krissy Boss Member

Ingame Name: Krissy_x
      Experience with Towny: none
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I think it is essential I get knowledge about this game-mode, sides, seems like fun. Would love to be of service :)

17. Satan

Satan Active Member

Ingame Name: Epidemy.
      Experience with Towny: A lot, used to play on one a few years ago.

Why do you want to be a beta tester: I'd like to help out and test the beta version before the full version comes out and experience this kind of gamemode once again.

18. Benko

Benko Boss Member

Ermergurd

19. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

Ingame name: DiggyHD_
      Experience with Towny: I used to work on a towny server. Apart from that I have played it on a couple of other servers.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: I feel like this would be a fun and exciting opportunity to play a MV game mode pre-release.

20. Ap3x_Swiftshot

Ap3x_Swiftshot Experienced Member

Ingame Name: Long_Island_Pat
      Experience with Towny: A bit i know how to play and what it is based on.
      Why do you want to be a beta tester: Honestly to see the server before most people but, i bet that whats in everyones head when they make one of these also i do play Minecraft more then i should so i would probably spot and report any problems i see.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.