x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] quadcrafters [Moderator Application]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Quad, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

How old are you?
      I am currently thirteen [13], but I will be turning fourteen [14] in a tiny bit of time
      Your in-game name:
      My in-game name [IGN] is quadcrafters, but some people know me as applestogo. I use both accounts often.
      What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard Timezone [UTC−05:00]
      What country do you live in?
      I currently live in the U.S.A.
      What languages do you speak?
      I will be truthful, I only really know English. However, I do know a little bit of Spanish due to school classes. Which I never really pay attention to :>
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod because I am very well known, and treat players nicely. I am open to new friends throughout the Mineverse community. I already enforce the rules. I have banned a couple of people, due to their hacks on the PVP gamemodes. I am oftenly on, which means I can moderate a lot. Many people get a lot of chances. I think thats nice of the staff member to unban them and all.. but do you think they REALLY deserve it? In my case, it's 3 strikes and its over.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I am basically on the server everyday.
      Sunday: 4-5
      Monday: 2-3
      Tuesday: 2-3
      Wednesday: 2-3
      Thursday: 2-3
      Friday: 4-5
      Saturday: 4-5; 5-6
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for around a year, and a month, and will probably still be around for another year or so. Maybe even longer, you never know!
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Unfortunately yes. I have been banned on the KitPVP game mode due to a stupid choice on using hacks.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      If you are asking about experience for moderating Mineverse, then no, but if you are talking about other Servers, then yes. A bunch of servers.
      A little about me:
      I am a 13 year old lad, who loves to play sports, and video games. My favorite sports are basketball and football. My favorite day is Saturday, so I can sleep in, and stay up very late :). I used to play baseball for a rough six [6] years. I have played basketball for three [3] years now, and will be trying out for my school basketball team. In my spare time, I like to watch some cartoons. Spongebob for the win guys :p. Anyways, I could go on and on in detail about myself, but I don't wanna give to much information of my personal life away.
      Experience:
      I am quite experienced with the Moderator commands. Such as
      /tempban
      /ban
      /kick
      /mute
      ETC
      I do know how to spot hackers, spammers, and any type of person trying and or willing to not follow the Mineverse rules. I have been playing Mineverse for along time, so I am clear on what a Moderator is expected of.

My thoughts on MV:
      I truly think Mineverse is, and will be the best, and one of the most popular servers. Mineverse doesn't get as much players as many other servers only because YouTuber's like to record on their personal servers, or servers they get power on. I've been thinking about recording a few series throughout all of the gamemodes. I will still record even if I'm not mod ;). I would love for Mineverse to be a server hitting 2000-3000 people a day. I think I can help achieve this goal. If I do get accepted, and ban hackers, spammers, and or rule breakers.. I think many more people will join. People quit mainly because of hackers. I'm not saying the the current and past moderators aren't banning rule-breakers. The current/past moderators are doing/ and did do a phenomenal job! What I'm trying to say is, that I could help them out.

Do I Deserve This?
      In my opinion.. yes. I think I do deserve this. Some people may say no.. but some people may say yes. However I think yes. I have been recording people, and treating many people well. Am I gonna lie about my past on being disrespectful to others? No. I will admit I have been rude to some players. Such as @Ares_Xena, and I am sorry for that. I think Mineverse has developed me into a better player/person.

What I can Contribute:
      I know I have said things about what I can contribute to the server through other sections.. but I just want to make it clear what I believe I can do to help. I can backup other moderator incase players are being disrespectful. I can help out doing appeals/reports. Even as a player [ Not a Staff Member ] my favorite thing to review on the MV forums is appeals and reports. I like to take a look at who has broke the rules. And I love to overlook people's appeals, and what the Staff has commented. Just to get an idea in my head incase I ever do get mod.

Confidence:
      I don't have much more to say.. but I do want to say a few more things. I have confidence that I can help improve Mineverse in general.

What Gamemodes do I mainly Play?:
      Well, I mainly play KitPVP, OPFactions, Factions, OPPvP, Skywars, and Hellblock. However sometimes I'll go on sky block to see what is going on. I do go on other gamemodes to see whats going on as well. Such as factions2.
      Traits:
      I am a hard worker
      I am a very active player.
      I am loyal to everyone.
      I am friendly.
      I am kind.
      I am smart-minded.
      I am a quick learner.
      I treat everyone with respect.
      I try to be the best player I can.
      I am dedicated.
      I am and all around fun person.
      I love to assist peoples needs.

Anyways guys, thanks for reading my moderator application. Give me some feedback on if you think I should, or should not receive this rank. I'm open to hearing whatever you have to say. Please give me some details on why I should or shouldn't be a staff member. Thanks! ;)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
    2. joshuawebb

joshuawebb Experienced Member

Add detail to the "Why do you think you should be mod." Good luck I might actually support I haven't ever seen you being disrespectful ;)

-Josh

3. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Good luck bud :)

4. Krishy10

Krishy10 Experienced Member

support. BRUHJ!!!!

5. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Thanks ;). And will do on the suggestion for adding some more details.

6. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Thanks ;)

7. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Thanks! Good luck to you as well :)

8. Minecraftnerd234

Minecraftnerd234 Experienced Member

No, no support...

9. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Ok ;(, wanna gimme a reason though? ;)

10. Programmer007

Programmer007 Experienced Member

| 50% Support | Little more detail on what makes you a good mod and also isn't BvZ down?

11. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Maybe, haven't been on it in a while, what I meant was I play it once and then.

12. Programmer007

Programmer007 Experienced Member

It's been down for like 6 months :o | 25% Support |

13. Minecraftnerd234

Because I said so. to be totally honest... you don't fit mod.. also ruins in game a whole lot just saying... but yeah...

14. joshuawebb

joshuawebb Experienced Member

I like that you are open to suggestions un-like some others. You've earned 50% support.

15. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

o.o I don't think so.. I was on it not to long ago.. maybe like 1-3 months ago. I mean, you could be right, but not sure. I'll fix it.

16. RedMuffin1935

RedMuffin1935 Active Member

100% Support I Think Qaud Would Be a Great Mod Sense He Is a Good Player And RespectFul aswell And If You Dont Support Him i Will Find You And I will Kill you >:D Not IRL Doh xD

17. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

A bit harsh, but ok. Different comments are part of the package, now aren't they. So thanks for the comment anyways ;)

18. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

xD. thanks RedMuffin <3! No need to kill them if they don't support though lol.

19. RedMuffin1935

RedMuffin1935 Active Member

20. Minecraftnerd234

:) come at me bro

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.