x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What's with the lame insults [Grave Dug]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by Swegster_bry, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Have you used one of these phrases?

1. No! Never

6 vote(s)
      33.3%
    2. Yes lol ez kid forum noob

12 vote(s)
      66.7%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swegster_bry

Swegster_bry Active Member

So as anyone who plays any pvp server probably knows that most people who pvp are vile. Literally just because you don't have a low ping to the server or your computer is underpowered or you don't spent time practicing pvp people go out of their way to make you feel unwelcome.

However what annoys me the most about this is that these insults are pretty pathetic and mean nothing. I decided to make a list of these and say how people attempting to insult others should improve their insults:
      • Adjective, 'ez' - You are easy to beat - originally derived from 'easy' however people became lazy. Improvement: Making this into a simile would work nicely e.g You are 'ez' like binary arithmetic (doubly insulting them if they can't do binary arithmetic).
      • Adjective, 'EZZ'+extra z's - You are very easy to beat - (see above).
      • Adjective/Noun, 'kid' - You are easy to beat, as if a child were controlling the keyboard or if a young goat were controlling the keyboard e.g YOU R EZ (see 'ez') 9 YR OLD KID LOOL. It is often embarrassing when the 'kid' is actually a child (or a young goat), if all fails keep repeating these words combined with others. Improvement: Leave out the middleman, just call them a young goat.
      • Verb, 'Maining' (coined by myself) - When a person threatens to get their main account/accounts on them e.g [name] unteamed on main <3. There is usually not a main account or the threat is redundant because they are 'ez' (see above). Improvement: Instead give them backhanded compliments about how good they are, or just be nice [1].
      • Adjective, 'Runner' - When someone runs away and rule [3] is applied e.g 'ez' runner loool. This can be any moment they are not pvping. Improvement: Flip this around sometimes and say 'stayer', maybe add in extra insult e.g LOOL UR SUCH A STAYER UNLIKE UR FAMILY BECAUSE UR ADOPTED, however this proves difficult to type and people often don't understand.
      • Phrase, 'I haven't warmed up'/'I haven't played in ages' - An acceptable excuse for not being as good as you usually are e.g [Person 1]: LOL [Person 2] ezzzz [Person 2]: I haven't warmed up! Improvement: As you are on the internet you can claim whatever you want. I suggest saying you have no hands and are playing with your feet without socks. This should disgust and impress them. Apply rule [2]. Beware People may apply rule [3].
      • Grammar, +'V'n - When you can't get the name you want or have previously been banned (enforcing rule [2]) simply add this suffix. e.g I want the name 'Sweg', this is not available so I will add the suffix 'v1'. Improvement: Go back to 2012! Add 'xx' before your name. Beware Avoid 'xxx' as rule [3] may be applied.
      • Adjective, 'Pinger' - You are not good at pvp [1] you just have a good connection or ping. e.g EZZ pingerrr lol. I have no suggestions
      • Phrase, 'English'+[name] - You are too lazy to speak another language so you ask others to speak the same language as you. Improvement: How about you learn another language.
      I have more but I cba to write them

Here are some rules when talking in 'pvp mode':
      1. NEVER be nice to anyone. This is sensed as weakness and you may be insulted.
      2. You are NEVER wrong. Even if everyone thinks it the server is bias and you are correct.
      3. Make fun of everything and anything, because making people feel unwanted is the right thing to do.
      tyty for reading this took way too long

2. sitzoum

sitzoum Experienced Member

yes lol ez kid forum noob I haven't warmed up and u still run lmao ezzzzzzzzzzzz
      Sorry for bed england unteamed on main <3

3. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Wow, the grammar on here is horrid. Reading this made my ears bleed.

First of all, "EZ" isn't an adjective. An adjective describes a physical individual, place or thing. It's an adverb as it is used to describe HOW they do something (PVP). Same with "EZZ".

A "kid" is a noun. Words have many meanings, you should go back to whatever the equivalent of Year 1, in your country.

Another one "runner" that is a NOUN, not an adjective.

You talk about people using bad grammar when making a username, yet you don't know your BASIC English you learn in the first year of school.

A "Pinger" is a noun. You are calling them a Pinger. It isn't describing someone, it's calling them a name, therefore is a noun.

If you're on an ENGLISH speaking server, you should speak English. Mineverse is in the 0.5% of English speaking servers that talking English isn't a rule. Should we go onto an Arabic server for example and tell them to go learn English because a handful of people speak English?

Are you really 15 like it says on your profile because you don't know your basic English skills. You really need to go back to your first year of school and learn what nouns, adjectives and adverbs are.

• Like Like x 3
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    4. Swegster_bry

Swegster_bry Active Member

See rule [3] and [2]

5. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
    6. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

I think from my past that I know all of this

7. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

i cant believe someone took the time to do this lmao

8. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

'Pinger' is a drug in pill form that contains MDMA... lol don't know what ur on about. Also I always use the 'Ez' after cs games because It's so filthy good.

9. sitzoum

sitzoum Experienced Member

ikr

10. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

They're what I like to call keyboard warriors.

11. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

Don't forget about, "rekt," "m8 or m9," "scrub," and "git on my lvl."

If used correctly, it should look something like:
      rekt. git on my lvl m8 ur eZ scrub.

12. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Wait how tf does it make your ears bleed.

• Like Like x 1
    13. very good meme

very good meme Experienced Member

LMAO TRUE

14. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

@Arvedi Where is the spelling mistake.

I was being sarcastic.

15. bare

bare Well-Known Member

Majority of this is so accurate

16. Arvedi

Arvedi Experienced Member

The first "of" used should be "off" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also, you shouldn't be lecturing someone else on their grammar when you clearly have no idea how to use a semicolon nor understand basic sentence fluency. You should also say, "Where is the spelling mistake?" You're telling me you don't even know the difference between a statement and a goddamn question?

17. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Fixed it, meant to type "First of all".
      What I typed doesn't require the use of a semi-colon. What part of it isn't fluent? There was one mistake that you pointed out for me.
      A statement can be a question. That's what you call a rhetorical question; it doesn't always require a "?" at the end. I didn't notice my mistake because when I pressed "edit" no red lines appeared.

Also, there is a big difference between not knowing what nouns, adjectives and adverbs are, and missing out a word.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    18. kei

kei Well-Known Member

These shouldn't be considered as insults .-.

19. Arvedi

Arvedi Experienced Member

The editor isn't built in with a grammar checker and the fact that you're intent on using it makes me disappointed. A rhetorical question is literally a question that adds emphasis to a statement; it is not a statement in any scenario.

If you actually go back through your original criticizing post, you'd see a lot of missing correlations between sentences and thus the need for semi-colons.

No need for the extra comma at the end there.

At this point, you're just digging your own grave. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

20. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

English class yaaaay.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.