x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Wolfie's Re-Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Wolfie, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Hello Guys!

Hi guys! My name is Wolfie and this is my moderator application. I have always loved Mineverse, mostly for its nice community and its special gamemodes like Infection (My life). Here's a little summary of me. As most of you know I am WolfieLee ingame and Wolfie at the forums. My real life name is Wesley. I have had 47 pets throughout my lifetime, but most of them died because of old age, except for 13, which I still have. My favorite animals are birds and wolves. I love to play around with technology/computers. My favorite sport would have to be swimming. If you were wondering, I found Mineverse while looking at the top server lists. To me I feel like Mineverse was the most dedicated server. This is because most servers today get popular by youtubers. But Mineverse wasn't like that. It worked hard and tried to reach its goals. Mineverse currently now gets 500+ people average, and I am glad of that because they deserve all the people they get. If you're looking at this then I know you have registered too. I am glad that you have done this because all of this supports the server.

Resignation

I resigned on August 31st, 2016. I resigned because of school. I am reapplying again because I have gotten used to highschool and I am ready to start moderating again. For those who I have let down, I am sorry. Even though I resigned, I was still active. I still make reports, and I love playing on Mineverse.

More About Me: http://www.mineverse.com/threads/luxsy-wolfielees-introduction.80299/

How old are you?
      I am 14 years old.

Your In-game name?

My In-Game name is WolfieLee. Past Names you might know me from are Wolfiz, Luxsy, WolfBark, and iWolfMC.

What Timezone are you in?
      I am currently inside the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

What country do you live in?
      I live in America aka United States of America.

What languages do you speak?

I speak a little Spanish and a little Danish, but mostly English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I have Fraps and Dxtory (as a backup). I also have a YouTube channel to post the videos, and I can take Minecraft Screenshots with f2.
      Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1UY3sbptW6xozMp21yk_vw

Why do you think I should become a moderator?
      I am going to explain the traits I have to become moderator.

Active
      I have been active on Mineverse for over a years now. It may not be much, but to me it was because I played on this server as soon as I got Minecraft PC. I play on Mineverse everyday no matter if its Midnight or Early in the Morning. I think Mineverse having another active mod is a great for players and their experience on Mineverse.

No Favoritism / No Enemies
      To me this is important. If I see someone who is teamed/friends with me break a rule, I still will punish them. This is important as moderator because you can't let your friends break the rules. This ruins that other player's experiences on Mineverse, and might make them quit the server. If my friends on Mineverse are doing something that is breaking the rules, I won't just let them go without punishment. This is because as moderator you make sure that everyone is following the rules. Also if someone that I don't like is breaking a rule, I won't punish them more then if my friend did it. I would punish them according to what I am supposed to do.

Mature
      I've never struggled with maturity in the past because of my calm personality. I am never hyper or angry because that's not how I get. I usually am clam and I am not immature. I know that immaturity is having behavior not suitable for your age.

Responsible

Everyday I find chat-bypassers, hackers, and fights. Anytime they happens I will gather the evidence and report them. I filed in a lot of reports, and I am happy that I am making Mineverse a better place. I also know that I have to be responsible with being moderator. I cannot share anyone my account details, and I cannot abuse my powers as moderator. I know what the rules are and I know what to do when people break the rules. Whenever someone breaks the rules, I punish them accordingly to what I should do to them, not what I want to do.

Respectful
      Even as a young teen, I am one of the most respectful people my age. I always make sure to listen to my parents, teachers, siblings, friends, and others. I know what it is to respect someone. I make sure to nicely talk to people. I have a clean mouth and I have never swore before. To me swearing is not needed. If your mad, use your anger outside. Don't put it out on others, because that ruins their experience.

Helpful
      I help everyone I can, because its the right thing to do, no matter if you're a mod or a player. Whenever someone joins I knows its always important to say Welcome! and ask them if they need any help. Everytime they need help I explain what they need help on. It could be a gamemode or a specific thing. When someone needs help with something, I will be ready to answer every question they have. It makes me happy to see new players joining and figuring things out because I remember when I was new. I always strive to be a very good leader because its important when it comes to making players feel safe and cheerful in Mineverse.

Dedicated

I've been playing Mineverse for over a year now. Even though that might not seem like much, I have played the this server everyday since I have joined. This is because Mineverse has amazing gamemodes and it has an amazing community.

Commands
      I know the commands that a moderator needs to know:

/mute [player]
      /unban [player]
      /socialspy
      /kick [player] [reason]
      /tempban [player] [reason] appeal at Mineverse.com ~Wolfie:ee

Hacks
      I know a lot about hacks because I have reported a lot of people with them. Not only that, but I watched as my Internet friend was banned for hacking. Also its because everyday I play I face hackers. I know what really is hacks and I know what isn't hacks. I also know how to spot hacks, and how to judge if a video is valid proof or not. I also make sure that the person accused won't do it again.

Forgiving
      As a moderator it is important to be forgiving. I am forgiving because I believe that everyone deserves another chance if they have done wrong. If someone hacks, but then gets unbanned, I won't keep reminding them about them hacking. I would just play with them as if they were another player.

Honest
      It is important to be honest, because if you aren't, you won't be able to be trusted. This would not make you moderator if you were not trusted. Being honest means not to tell lies and to always tell the truth. Lets say you accidentally broke a rules. You can't lie and say no, that was my brother, or no that wasn't me. They can find out who did it and if they find out, your punishment can be even worse. I know that being honest means holding good secrets and keeping promises.

Quick Thinking
      For me its important to be able to make any size of decision as soon as something happens. I can type pretty fast, so that I can quickly make a decision that's needed. This is also good to be able to talk to people who are in a bad situation where they need to talk right away. I am not slow with thinking because my mind is always thinking. I may be fast at thinking, but I do not do dumb things or mistakes.

Cheerful
      To me, putting a smile on my face can influence a lot of people. I think being happy and cheerful will transform a mood from tense, mad, or angry to cheerful, happy, or calm. This is important for moderators because you won't to make everyone feel welcomed and happy so that their experience on Mineverse will be fun. I am not to good at jokes but for some reason every still laughs at my jokes. To me looking at the bright side of things can help players change their attitude and experience. I also know when to stop joking around and when its time to get serious. I also know how to make a sad person cheerful again. :)

How long can you be on the server every day?
      Monday = 3-8 Hours
      Tuesday = 4-8 Hours
      Wednesday = 3-8 Hours
      Thursday = 3-8 Hours
      Friday = 5-9 Hours
      Saturday = 5-10 Hours
      Sunday = 4-9 Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for over a year now. This is good for me because Mineverse was the first server I have ever joined before.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No I have a clean record on Mineverse.

Do you have past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have been moderator before. I mostly have been moderator on Creative servers, but I have been moderator on some small survival and faction servers. I have also moderated Mineverse before.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes

Skype / Teamspeak
      (Staff Will Get Messaged)

Support :D - 41
      Neutral :chicken: - 4
      No Support :sorry: - 3

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    2. amli

amli Boss Member

omg you did it, you're awesome
      support of course

3. Exy

Exy Well-Known Member

gg support

4. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

5. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

Support good luck man

6. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Support

7. Baby

Baby Well-Known Member

Support :)

8. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

Support!!

9. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Support!!
      -Very active
      -Nice application
      -Many reports

Good Luck!! :3

10. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Support.

11. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Wolfe I'm so sorry. I just cant support you. You're not active in game and you were staff a very short while ago. LOL JK YOU KNOW IT SUPPORT HAHA REKT 2.0

12. Kyra

Kyra Well-Known Member

Support

13. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Support. You see pretty prepared and mature enough for this position, good luck!

14. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Even though I did the same thing, why did you resign if you just needed to get used to highschool?
      No support sorry, I feel like you are just reapplying for the title.

15. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Support, but I hope to see more reports from you.

16. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Some people need time to settle in with highschool. It's not the same as elementary school is, teachers don't treat you like babies and of course there are seniors that bully the freshmen.

I'd like to ask the same question why'd you re-apply? Wolfie definitely isn't just applying for the title, that's a stupid suggestion on your part. She probably wants to help the community to her best ability.

Support.

17. dera

dera Well-Known Member

No support. I feel as if you are not necessary on the team. Sorry, good luck. <3

18. BabyJr

BabyJr Experienced Member

Support!

19. Benko

Benko Boss Member

No support, you only want it for the title

20. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

Support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.