x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ Grayman's Moderator Application. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Grayman, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

<<INTRO>>

Hello my name is Grayman333, most people just call me gray. I am currently 15 years old and I love this server, I just wanted to say I am so glad you are reading this application. ever since I joined on September 8th, 2014, I have felt welcomed and treated with respect, and now I feel like it's my turn to give back. It has been a long goal of mine to become a Moderator! :)

<<Your in-game name>>

My username is Grayman333, and has not changed and will not change for a long time.

<<What timezone are you in?>>
      UTC/GMT -5 hours (Eastern Standard Time)

<<What country do you live in?>>

United States.

<<What languages do you speak?>>

I speak fluent English and some Spanish, I can speak enough spanish to hold a conversation at a beginners level.

<<Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?>>

Yes. I have OBS for recording videos so I can upload them to my Youtube channel, I also use Imgur to upload screenshots, I also use the normal Minecraft screenshot feature.

<<Why do you think you should become a mod?>>

I am an OG Player who has played this server for a long time, I feel welcomed and I am treated kindly when I log onto the server, now I feel like it is my turn to give back. Down below I will tell you all the reasons of why I should become a mod, in a detailed explanation.

<<Mature>>

For my age I am very mature, I think this plays a very big role in being a moderator because I can handle things in a mature manner sort of like an adult would, I also do not get angry and lash out over things, instead; I like to work things out and solve problems using reasoning and facts. I don't get angry easily. I believe having a mature attitude will help me become a successful moderator and a good person in general. Maturity is also a good life skill. ;)

<<Active>>

I am a active player (on the forums and in-game) who normally plays from 8pm to 11pm on the weekdays, and on weekends I can play for at least 5 hours a day (again, normally at nighttime), I think this is a useful time to play in because there is a little bit less moderators on at that time, causing people to want to break the rules, but I am there, and I can report them, I have been active on reports lately, reporting as much as possible.

<<Friendly>>
      I have been told over and over again throughout my life that I am a very friendly and nice person. This helps me in life by not getting into situations that I don't need to be in. I personally think your attitude says everything about you, not your looks or what you own, this is why I've tried my very best to be as friendly as possible. If I am asked to help, I will help you, no matter who you are.

<<Honest>>

Honesty is something I value a lot, that is why I see it as the most important trait of being a moderator, I am a very sincere and forgiving person. If one makes a mistake, I forgive them, this obviously will not interfere with my duties as a mod (as in I wont unban a player just because they said simply "sorry". Or something along those lines).

<<Efficient>>

I believe I am a very efficient person and when it comes to work I do not complain or butt out, I love being effective and hard working, I value high quality-hard work a lot, like seriously a lot,this makes me a reliable person overall. I think this is what Mineverse seriously needs. I think this trait will help me become an efficient moderator. :D

<<Experienced>>

I have been playing this server for a long time now and I am experienced with the maps, players, hackers, glitches and the servers. therefore, I am able to tell a little bit more about its history, and to gather info on rather a player is hacking or cheating by looking at their past, except the past is not always the same for people, people can change, so that is why I do not jump to conclusions too quickly.

<<Unbiased>>

I am an unbiased person, when dealing with me I will help you and try to resolve any problems that a player might have, I am basically known on parkour for helping players with the levels, or a specific jump. (I am just using parkour as an example, I will help anybody on any server across all of Mineverse). I treat all players fairly regardless of rank or rather they are popular ingame or not.

<<How long can you be active on the server everyday?>>

On weekdays (Mon-Thurs) I can be active for 3-5 hours a day. On weekends (Fri-Sun) I can be active for 4-7 hours. I can also be on the forums throughout the day.

<<How long have you been playing Mineverse?>>
      I have been playing mineverse since September 8th, 2014 (this is just what kitpvp says), I quit though mid 2017 due to, well, life and I recently came back around 3 months ago and have been extremely active ever since. I also played on an alt before creating this account. I joined the forums on March 18th, 2016. Yes, almost 6 years now. Amazing how time flies, wow. :)

<<What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game)>>

(Parkour) Illegal Trading.
      I made a joke I should not have on the parkour server. I said “anyone got an alt I could buy?”. The reason I made the joke was because Completed's cannot reset, and I’m completed rank on both of my accounts. So that was the reasoning behind my joke. I had no intentions of ACTUALLY buying an alt off of some sketchy Minecraft kid lol, I accepted the punishment and have apologized to sando in a dm.

This is the only punishment that I actually deserved, the other 1 isn’t my fault, it's up to you rather to believe that or not. I am NOT ARGUING WITH ANYONE about this.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Survival) I have recently been falsely banned on Survival. My brother, (who is BeastXStorm, many of you know him) was using xray and since I am related they banned me too because he could be using my account etc etc.

<<Do you have any past experience as a moderator?>>

Sort of, in the earlier days of minecraft, me and a friend created a server together. But since then, I have not been an admin/moderator on any other server. I am a very fast learner, and if you can give me a chance, I will do my very best to not fail. I know commands such as:
      /tempmute [player] [reason] [time]
      /tempban [player] [reason] [time]
      /ban [player] [reason]
      /warn [player] [reason]
      /kick [player]
      /unban [player]

<<Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?>>

Yessir

<<Do you have 50 Post Count?>>

Yep :D
      <<Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?>>
      Yes
      <<Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?>>
      Over 4 years...
      <<Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?>>
      Yes, I have both Discord and Skype. My discoed is Grayman333#1937, DM me if you wish to know my skype username.

Thank you so much for reading this, I really hope it wasn't such a bore to read and I hope to meet you all in-game sometime, as well as get to know you, I am really passionate about becoming a Moderator and I wish to work with and for the staff team. Peace. :)

EDIT: Added colors to my application, please notify me if the colors hurt your eyes or are hard to read etc.
      EDIT: Added more color to the application as well as fixed the very few grammatical errors.(mostly forgot to put periods at the end of the paragraph, I apologize.) I also added some new details to my application.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    2. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

No support, work on your activity in game and on the forums

3. Gini

Gini Active Member

Neutral, your application is well written but i've never seen you in-game, maybe different gamemodes?

4. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

Who even are you? Never seen you ingame no support

5. Grayman

I am active on in game and forums every day, most likely game modes. thanks for your feedback
      Im on every day, most likely gamemodes and/or timezones, thanks for your feedback.
      most likely timezones, either way I will improve activity. :)

Im on parkour right now

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    6. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I've had to merge two of your posts, please refrain from double posting in the future.

7. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

Going with a neutral for now but leaning to a support as you are a pretty nice person to talk to and you do do quite a good number of reports. I hope you can change my mind and best of luck!

8. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Neutral, I’d like to see more activity from you ingame and on forums. Try and alter between gamemodes, instead of sticking to skywars and parkour.

9. Grayman

I love hearing this out of you, thank you!

You are a very nice person to talk to aswell.
      Thank you for your feedback, I have also recently started playing skyblock and infection a lot more as well as creative every once and awhile
      thank you so much zekrom, you are a very nice person and a good friend, good luck with your app aswell!

10. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Support.

Super friendly in-game, helpful and active.

11. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

neutral, i havent seen you in game and it kinda feels like ur only posting more on forums to meet requirements for mod

good luck tho, if i see u in game ill be sure to say hi :)

12. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

no support, activity + expierence

13. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

For now, I am going to be neutral but leaning towards support. You are very friendly and you seem like you want to make an impact on the server but I agree with some of the points people have stated. Be more active on all of the servers on the network as well as forums and discord.

14. Grayman

What do you mean? i've met the requirements for mod a long time ago???

thanks for your feedback.

thank you for your feedback, as I stated in my application, If they can give me a chance, I will take it and not let them down, I have also stated that it's just the timezones and/or gamemodes, I am working on activity on all the servers accross mv.

thank you, I truely do want to make an impact on this server, I am active at night. Thank's Jichdt, we should race on parkour some time.

thank you for explaining, although I disagree with you, in my opinion, there is nothing about "Posting more to appear more active" that makes me more active, even if this was true about me (i am not like that :D ), I believe it would make me more connected to the server and it's issues.

If I am active, I am active. Nothing to-do with posts, although I thank you for ACTUALLY reading my application. As most forums users just go off of what everybody else is saying, I hope I can somehow prove myself to you for you to change to support :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    15. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

I mean about posting more to appear more active, still even w this aside i havent seen u in game

There are some parts of your app that i like, such as the detailed explanation as to why u want to become a mod. For these reasons im neutral

16. Storm.

Storm. Active Member

Support.

One of the nicest players I have met, super helpful, active in reports, and I believe you have what it takes to become a mod.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    17. Grayman

Thank you storm! You are very nice aswell.

18. Unbreak1

Unbreak1 Active Member

Neutral for now, reasons stated by porky, but other than that you are very kind and friendly.
      Just work on the activity on different gamemodes and you've got my support

19. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Neutral, work on activity on forums and in game.

20. Grayman

thank you both for your feedback, I am actually online rn! wish to see and talk to you in-game more often aswell :D

21. Tog

Tog Active Member

Neutral, work on forums activity.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.