x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive ★ ♥ Swift's Moderator Reapplication ♥ ★

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Swift, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Yea, no. It has nothing to do with the fact that you report anyone who breathes, it's just that you were super negative towards me on another thread. I agree 100% with what Boo said. You just aren't nice or positive. I even tried to talk to you in game and I just get ignored. I am done trying with you man. Moderators should treat everyone with respect. Regardless, good luck.

2. Swift

Swift Boss Member

What you said is "Swiftlicious literally reports anything that moves/breathes LMAO he got me false banned" in chat. If this is your way to get my attention then I'm sorry but it's the wrong way to do it.
      I explained in my response to Boo why I was the way I was on your suggestion thread if you'd like to read it but I'm not being negative by suggesting a better way to suggest what you want. Sorry if you see it that way. I can be nice but it really should be a two-way street just because I'm applying for moderator doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to someone who's also rude. I don't ignore private messages also so if you did message me I must've been afk. However good day and sorry you feel the way you do. I do have the strong feeling that you're just doing this because of the report however, hopefully I'm wrong.

3. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Again, you're clearly mad at me. I don't need negative energy man. Was just replying to Boo. Have a nice day.

4. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I can get behind that. I am not purposefully trying to be negative but I accept that I can be seen giving negativity possibly seeing as this is not the first reply to get behind that. I am nice in person however I promise! (not that that matters here) I will work that quality to the best of my ability.

5. Lamborghini

Lamborghini Active Member

Yeah man, you seem nice, I don’t doubt doubt that. Gl

Changing to support

6. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Appreciate it.

7. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

I don't doubt that you are a nice person, and I understand how toxic some people can get. I have some advice for you that I've noticed.

- You put a lot of effort into responses which is really nice to see; however, some of them can come across as rude to some people. I think if you try and work on wording things differently it would help you significantly. I get that honesty is blunt, but that doesn't mean you cannot phrase it in a nicer way.
      -Most people here do not know you personally and can only get a sense of your personality through your comments and responses. If your comments feel like negativity or rude people will also believe that about your personality.
      -Also I see that a majority of your reports are Chat Offenses. Yes, that is part of the rules and I have no issues with you reporting them; however, instead of giving them no chance maybe tell them what the consequences are first in game. If they continue to swear then report them. "Maybe you do this and I haven't noticed".

I believe that if you can improve the wording of your replies, allow people second chances for minor chat offenses, and try to be as positive as possible you would be a great part of the team. ;) Also if I see these improvements I will also be ready to give my full support. Anyways I wish you the best of luck on your application, and I hope this helps! :)

8. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

not gunna lie i agree with you there, thanks for all the support and criticism you give on my suggestions xd

9. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I try to put effort into them if I have something to say to the points that they have listed that I may disagree with and or want their advice on to tell me why they may think that to then provide insight on why that may be or on if doesn't make sense to me for them to explain to me exactly what they mean so I can improve. I guess I could add emojis inside my messages if that helps :P. Either way thanks for the tip.

You see the thing about the chat offenses is that being that you do not have the rank of moderator when asking them to not use profanity, they will typically not listen to you and sometimes cuss at you back. Also I don't feel like being a mini-moderator all that much. I do not believe the people I report could care or not if I give them a 2nd chance as for many of them they do it again (knowing I report people) and again as they have many warnings already or they are shown cussing multiple times in the screenshot provided. I also try to only report people for chat offenses if it is directed towards another person but if someone is shown cussing in that screenshot that is towards another person I don't want to be shown as biased by not including their username as well.

Thank you otherwise for your advice as I will try to work on all of the things you have suggested. :)

10. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Emoji's help ;). I see your point towards that chat offenses. Yes, most of the time they do not listen to you when you say something but it doesn't hurt to say it anyway :> . But if someone is swearing to another person I agree with your position on that.

11. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

changing to neutral

12. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

i got false banned by a head moderator before and I appealed and got unbanned, don't see anything wrong with false bans tbh. Re-supporT.

I was in game when you guys were bashing swift on the reports he made, the negative energy is not him its you. You all could easily resolve the problem but instead bash him for making reports and trying to be someone who clears the community of hackers. If I was to be bashed like that in game I would not even bother replying due to being the bigger person and de-escalating a potential argument in game.

anyway support support support.

13. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

I agree, swift i really good and makes tons of reports thats the reason i gave my support

14. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Another person who decides to jump to conclusions! :) Me and Swift talked EVERYTHING out in game and we are now good friends. As said to him, he has my support. Please get your facts right before saying this kind of stuff! Me and him are chill now. I support him just like you do! :what:

15. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I see, why did you feel this way? what reason was it that made you change your mind?

Thank you again for your re-supports :). <3 @Methylone

In anyone's defense we did not seem to leave our conversation here in the prettiest of fashion so no one may actually know if we have made peace with each other. But thank you for your support nonetheless :).

16. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Well, to me, I think we are peaceful. That's on you if you think otherwise. :)

17. Xokah

Xokah Experienced Member

No support, extremely toxic, false reports, recently farming reports and got legit players banned (repealed and accepted) and I don’t see you in game much. Best of luck.

18. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Sorry if you plan to claim this then at least provide proof.
      Proof of me farming reports that are not reportable or legitimate reasons to begin with? Please do.
      Proof of me being toxic with a legitimate reason and evidence instead of thinking this because of my responses sounding a little more mean than nice? Toxicity is obvious.
      Proof it's my fault why they got banned if they were playing legit? a moderator is required to get someone banned in the first place and if I'm unsure I make sure to note that (like in the report about your friend). False bans aren't all my fault it takes two to tango until if I were to become mod but at that point I know to be more careful like I was before.
      I've never seen you in game either maybe I might have done a report on you for being toxic though once or twice.

You make all of these claims and not just to me and then you can't even provide legitimate evidence to back yourself up. I admit I've been more rude then usual but that's not any of these things :).

19. Xokah

Xokah Experienced Member

Way to take my line I just used against him I just read all of the moderator applications, I posted my response to him before I spoke with him on nicylas’ application.

I will when I get the chance best of luck :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2019
    20. Nicho

Nicho Active Member

No support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.