x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA -+-Purge's Moderator Application-+-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Purge, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I feel like (and skype agrees) that I should post this here on why you're not very fit for mod.

So just a few minutes ago I jailed you on prison, you than asked why I jailed you and kept complaining saying things like "I didn't know pvping was against the rules" even after I told you why I jailed you, which honestly, as a moderator you should know AT LEAST that, I mean the signs about contraband are right outside of pvp...

After you still complaining I asked you "what's your discord" which you replied with what I'm not sure is a sarcastic remark or not, "why are you asking me for my personal information", you were honestly being childish the whole time and I don't see you as somebody who is a good fit for a moderator.

2018-07-10_18.11.57.png 2018-07-10_18.11.59.png

Sticking with my no support, especially after seeing you're still harassing people about supporting your mod application.

2. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Good Afternoon Purge, I have not replied to this application until now because I wanted to see how you are as a person and how you are with the community. In my opinion I am gonna say No Support, and here are my reasons. Let's start with the positive, I do feel like at times you can be very helpful and nice to the community when you want too. I have talked to you before in a call, just to get to know you. We have talked and one thing I remember that is good, is that you said you would not leave / give up on your application if you were not promoted this wave. I found that as a good trait as dedicated, and motivated to become a moderator on this server.Also I do notice how you are active, and do a decent amount of reports sometimes. Now let's get to the traits in my opinion you should improve on, remember this is just what I think. I personally feel like you don't know all the rules on Mineverse, and I'm not talking about every single rule on the mineverse rules. I am talking about general stuff, as @i_am_youtuber has mentioned. I think you should just take some time to get to know the community more In-Game, and just know the rules and what each gamemode community is like. I would also like to see you branch out to more gamemodes besides PvP based modes. This can be easily fixed so don't worry too much on that. Another thing I have noticed, is if you don't get your way or hear the answer you wanted. You either get very defensive or act somewhat childish. What youtuber said was a good example, you said and I quote "I don't care anymore lol" and I proceeded to say then why are you applying for moderator. You asked me why I always asked that, it's because you do a lot of things that I don't think a moderator should do. Don't get me wrong we all have our mistakes, I know I have made mistakes as being a mod, and before. It's just sometimes you know you are doing it, and sometimes not. I know on multiple occasions I have warned you for your language, and mainly on OP PvP you like to "start things" as they say. I clearly remember a player "roasting" me and you kept spamming in the chat, "OOOO, you gonna go like that Gabe? What you gonna say? OOO" I just don't think someone who is applying for mod should do. Well enough writing, I think you should just take more time and get to know the community and rules. Just work on you man, honestly good luck on your application! :)

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Understandable Thanks for your input. I've worked on myself since this was a bit ago.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    4. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Merged posts. Let's not double post.

5. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I have said one time that I was not supporting you, I felt that that was something that should be brought up, as neither me, or skype, thought it was something a potential moderator should be doing.

I asked you what your discord was, which anyone can find as you're in the mineverse discord, so that I could show you the rule for contraband. You turned this into me trying to make you give out your "personal information".

That's not the point, what you said was childish and was something I'd expect out of an 11 year old that's pissed at me for banning him, the best thing to say would've been something along the lines of "I understand".

I'm trying to give you tips on how to improve and telling you what you've done wrong. I felt that this was something that should be brought up as like I've said above, it was a childish thing and not something I would expect from a potential moderator.

6. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you for the tips it's always appreciated. Have a good one.

7. BertBerry

BertBerry Experienced Member

Neutral, good luck.

8. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you. Have a good one.

9. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Neutral

- Friendly
      - Active

- Cons stated above

Best of Luck!

10. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

From what I've seen simply from replies on this app, you are too desperate for mod, post farming and making a point of reporting people on a YT channel made specifically for it.
      People who are desperate for mod should not be granted it.
      No support

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you buddy. Anything I can do to improve I am going to try harder to change skype's opinion soon hopefully :). Goodluck on your application also!

Hi hopefully this has cooled off is there any possibility you could reconsider under any possible circumstances?

Thank you. For your response I will try harder to improve on not caring about other's opinions.

12. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Why are you still asking for my support, my one support means nothing. Anyways you’re not active anymore. I’ve seen on today once on Op and just kinda asked spawn for 10 minutes and left. Sticking with no support, sorry bud best of wishes.

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

That's fine I've sorta branced off to other gamemode's. If you would want to play also I'm fine with that. And I know your support doesn't mean too much :). Cheers.

14. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

People do say be active on other gamemodes, but why would we be active if there are only an average 2-4 players online other gamemodes, when the majority is on OPPvP averaging around 25-30.

15. Snookaii

Snookaii Active Member

No

-You are very disrespectful in pms to people, you have even cursed at people in public chat
      -You aren't that active
      -You have hacksuated me and many other legit players many times, so don't want any false bans

16. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Most game modes I used the command /seen viffter and sky lock, kit pvp 1 and 2, and creative. I noticed you haven’t been on any of those for 4 days, Dow hat game modes you playing @Purge

17. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you for your response however I have been active things came up in real life been trying to work things out the rest of it I am working on hopefully I can change your mind soon however I've seen you be toxic to me ingame at never cursed you out or anything but thank you :).

As said emergancy came up had to go to the other side of the state to see relatives for something that happend been trying to be active not alot of players usually online to play with but I'll always try my best.
      Thank you for your response

**bump**

18. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you everyone for the feedback on my application I will be working harder to improve on certian areas to show I am passionate about this position Thank you! for all the replies so far.

19. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Interesting, I may just *potentially agree with you on this one

20. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

neutral

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.