x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA -+-Purge's Moderator Application-+-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Purge, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Not sure what the ending is since I never said that but okay? @Snookaii

Thanks.

2. Faker

Faker Active Member

No Support
      This is based on reading ~5 pages of responses. You appear to be desperate for moderator and therefore, you will do anything to get either support or an attempt of justification against your past/present wrongdoings. You sound extremely defensive when responding to these opinions that could be against you. You give the 'trust nobody' vibe. You ask multiple of times on how you can change an individual's opinion which can be extremely annoying. On one hand, players have stated how you are nice in-game or your positive attitude in general and can be attentive to other folks within the server. On the other hand, you seem to show another side of yourself which is harassing members repeatedly which does not show the quality, respect, as it is, ironically, one of your listed traits.

You may as well try to improve on yourself. If your application flunks, then try again until you get it right. I saw that you have sent in multiple applications, based on the comments, in the past, but unfortunately, they may or may not have been successful. Have you ever considered on why and reviewed the responses you got to help with your future application? Supposedly, you are repeating the same mistakes whilst being oblivious to it. You're just showing many red flags and weaknesses. By the way, whenever you respond with 'thanks for the advice' or 'thank you, I appreciated' then it just sounds like complete sarcasm. You don't respond with how you will improve and how you would use the given bits of advice. Don't take these people's responses for a grain of salt.

Another thing, giving your Discord tag isn't necessarily sharing personal information. I don't think the moderators would be interested in doing a full dox report on you. I believe it was just unnecessary and petty of you to try to use such a small, useless thing to try to help you with your case. You going against the moderators here just show that you won't even work well with the staff team. It would be hard to imagine to accept you into the team; only for you to destroy the team. Another piece of information, your Discord tag doesn't have your phone number attached unless you carelessly decided to put your name as your phone number or your first and last name. Oh, and yet, you would go and give a stranger you barely knew, your Discord tag so that you could attempt to resolve the situation to earn their 'support'. You basically just gave your Discord to the public since most of us saw it after the victim posted their conversation logs. However, if you are so concerned regarding your Discord being discovered, then you may as well just avoid using the internet.

Those are my two cents.

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Many of my responses have not been sarcasm whatsoever... I've reflected on myself in past pages of my application to improve on myself I say thank you because I want to not come around as rude. And yeah of course I want people to change their minds once I have done what they asked if I reply to the thread. To improvise.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    4. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Nice new app nice purge poodles Love that. Re-Support! <3

5. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks abbi <3

6. Snookaii

Snookaii Active Member

damn abbie has said support 3 times now

7. abbie

Hes a great applicant and also I had to comment on the name <3

8. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thanks abbi I try my best honestly it's getting hard. I love it how you got my back. Family emergancy happend step of for a few days getting downed for inactive. Going to try my best to grind for this position no matter what happends.

9. abbie

Push through it! I honestly felt like quitting half way through applying. But I didn't and look where it got me! I will always have your back!

10. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Well thank you so much for your support so far wouldn't be here without you.

Possibly i've been trying to work on not caring about what other people think. Thank you for your opinion :) I'll try my best to earn the position.

11. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Anything to gain support? Thank you for your opinion. Or anything to improve upon a reply is greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    12. Garth

Garth Experienced Member

Neutral because you are already staff on other servers.

13. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Currently not staff on any servers resigned 1 week ago also thank you for your consideration. I appreciate it. The server I was mod on was dying and I know I have to adress this but I am mainly trying to because a volunteer here.

14. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

Re-support :D

15. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Thank you buddy.

16. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Resupport.

I don't know why you're getting a bunch of no supports because you're one of the most active people who are applying right now and I know you're working your but off for this position. Don't give up on other people's no supports because it's truly down to the staff.

Goodluck.

17. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

you have my support now <3 I wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work :)

18. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Aw Accept thank you so much buddy means alot to me man thank you for your glad support :rolleyes:.

Thank you so much moni! And thank you for your reconsideration to me. I have changed and I am still working hard to gain the staff position I wont give up! :>

Not staff on any servers currently anything to improve upon myself? :happy: @GarthVadar

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    19. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Anything else to possibly improve upon? Thank you for your response.

20. Post Malone

Post Malone Experienced Member

support, this server could use an active mod ;)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.