x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ✧・゚Simons4u's Moderator Application゚・✧

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Simons4u, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Simons4u

Simons4u Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
      Introduction

Greetings, and welcome to my moderator application.
      Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Simon and my IGN is simons4u. I enjoy playing on survival and oppvp and trying to play other gamemodes like skyblock and kitpvp 2.
      I am 13 years old and I live in Reno, Nevada in the USA. I love school and I am a straight A student I also like sports and I am currently interested in VolleyBall and Basketball! I love to meet new people in the Mineverse community, in my three years on Mineverse I have met such amazing people with all different personalities. Mineverse is where I have met some of my best online friends and we still talk and play on
      Mineverse to day.
      This is my 3rd moderator application and regarding the other two when I made them I was still new to Mineverse, I did not get to know the community and I was very immature. Also In my last moderator application, many people said I was very disrespectful in-game and if I was disrespectful in-game to you I am truly sorry. As of now feel like I have matured a lot and learned to respect players. I also feel that I have gotten to know the community much more, there are still many players that I haven't met and I hope to meet them!
      [​IMG]

Your in-game name:
      My current In-game name is simons4u.

What timezone are you in?
      PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
      UTC-7:00

What country do you live in?
      The United States Of America

What languages do you speak?
      I speak fluent English, some Spanish, and currently studying Tagalog.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I use an Elgato HD 60 to record,
      and of course the Minecraft screenshot.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should be mod not just to ban hackers but to help out the community and make the server fair for everyone so players can enjoy playing on their favorite gamemodes. I also think I should be mod because of the following traits...

Modest
      I'm very unassuming, I don't judge players based on their skin in-game their username or their first chat, I always want to get to know new players and I think that's the only way to get to know the players. no one deserves to be judged right away especially if you haven't got to know them!

Dialectic
      I can always argue both sides and prove both points in an argument or an opinion. I believe that when people say that someone is hacking or if they say anything about another player it's not always true to find the real answer you must as a moderator investigate and find evidence, not just by a player saying some words or if you are friends with them or even known them longer every player must be treated fairly.

Courage

I believe I have lots of courage why, because here in Reno I went to the city hall to meet the mayor and everyone who runs Reno and was presented with The Chief's Certificate of Commendation from saving a young girl from being victimized if you would like to read/watch more about it please click here. I am always up for anything hard and difficult!

Reponsibility
      I have a lot of responsibility I was raised with two other siblings both younger than me I always had to take care of them because of my parents having to work a lot. Other then that I know that if I do something wrong like breaking the rules I won't lie about it and will always take 100% responsibility for my actions. This is important because taking responsibility for your action means you learn what you did wrong and you can make sure that you won't do it again.

Good listener
      I am a good listener because I have lots of friends who have gone through depression and anxiety and it's a hard thing to go through. A lot of my friends have talked to me about there problems and I have learned though that to really listen to everything they say. I am always listening when someone is teaching me needs help and needs someone to talk to.

Fast learner

I have always been a fast learner when it comes to learning new things, I love to learn and experience new things. I can also adapt to a new environment very easily. When taught something I will get the hang of it in about an hour or so it just depends on the task or what I just learned. Being a fast learner is very important because then you can get right to moderating right after you have been showed what to do!

Perseverance

Even though things may get hard, difficult, and frustrating I always want to keep going no matter what! If I were to choose between an easy task and a hard task I would choose the hard task because I love to test my limits to see what I can improve on and what my strengths are. I feel knowing what you need to improve is what makes you a better person!

Helpful

I'm very helpful, not just to my friends but the Mineverse community. If any players need my help I'm there to help, whether it is a command, set up something, and lend a hand. Helping makes me happy because maybe the players that I help will help another player and it will keep on spreading.

Trustworthy

I am very trustworthy, a lot of players trust that I will always be kind to players and that I will never break the rules. being trustworthy is important because if someone has trust in you they know you will do good things for the community.

Mature
      I may not have been Mature when I first joined Mineverse but I believe that I have become more Mature now. I know that I should never disrespect a player because that is Immature. Mature also ties in with trustworthy because if you are mature players will trust you more.

Self-Control

I have a lot of self-control, I bearly rage at anything. If I'm mad I know what I need to do to calm down and control my self it's the name with other emotions I have commonly, I know when I have gone too far and what I need to do if I have gone too far.

Sense Of Humor

I will admit it my jokes are kinda corny but that is what makes them funny. Although I prefer to keep things formal, a corny joke can lighten the mood at any time! I usually don't show this side of me when I first met people but if you get to know me long enough you will see I am "very funny."

Knowledge

Here are the commands I know when It comes to moderating
      /Socialspy - This will allow the moderator who uses this command to see private messages between players in-game.
      /Warn [Player] [Reason]
      /Kick [Player] [Reason]
      /Tempmute [Player] [Time] [Reason]
      /Tempban [Player] [Time] [Reason] #appeal If invalid appeal at www.mineverse.com

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      In-game

School days Monday-Friday 2-4 hours
      Weekends Saturday-Sunday 3-5 hours
      NonSchool days (Breaks etc) days 4-5 hours or anytime

Forums
      School days Monday-Friday 3-5 hours
      Weekends Saturday-Sunday 4-6 hours

NonSchool days (Breaks etc) 5-6 hours or anytime

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Since August of 2015.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      No, I have not been banned on the forums or In-game and do not intend to be banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      No, I have never been staff on a server. Although I have made a Bungee server on my computer with four gamemodes on it and it has many plugins like Mineverse.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count?
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Do you have
      Skype and Discord for offline communication?
      [​IMG]

Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application,
      if you see anything that I can improve on please tell me it means a lot.
      -Simon ^-^

[​IMG]
      Some people forget to leave a rating

Here are the most up-to-date ratings I will try my best to make
      Sure they are up-to-date.

Supports- 23:D
      Neutrals- 2 :cyclops:
      No supports- 4 :(

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    2. Koreancurry

Koreancurry Active Member

Support gl I hope you do become a mod you meet all requirements and all the traits you described your self as are true but bro you really have to put the straight A thing in you tell me almost twice a week jk gl

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Support
      • Very active ingame
      • Your applicatuion was very well put togeather.
      • I like how you are always kind.
      • You are honestly selfless you always think of others.
      I like the layout of your application and the animations just add on to this but you seem very in tune with the server at all times I see you 5+ hours a day which means alot to me goodluck sticking with support until you make me change otherwise but goodluck simon!

4. Simons4u

Thank you @Nice Try it means a lot to me!

Purge honestly thank you. Good luck on your application as well!

5. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Support

• The application looks amazing and it is very detailed
      • You're extremely active in-game
      • Very mature and respectful person
      • Overall shows a lot of commitment and dedication to the server
      I honestly think that you'd be a great addition to the team. Goodluck Simon.

6. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

Honestly, I've never seen you in game and I would normally neutral for that, but I haven't been on in a while, and I have seen you on discord and in the forums and you are active and very nice. I think you would be a good staff member, I support.

7. Simons4u

Thank you Accept, your one of the mods I look up to so it means a lot coming from you.

I haven’t seen you in-game as well but when I do I will make sure to say Hi! Thank you for the support.

8. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

I also forgot to say that you have the support of the community as well and I like that.

9. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium It's My Birthday!

Support! Your such a great guy, you are so active, and make reports! Your so kind and would make an awesome moderator! Good Luck!
      Also not to mention you did an amazing service in real life I look up to you for that!​

10. Simons4u

Thanks, Abbie!

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You’re supposed to bump 24 hours after the last post on your application; just a heads up.

12. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

Firstly, I think you're too young to fully understand the game and the servers mechanics.

I think you'd be too much like every other mod, standing there in god or invis, punishing rule breakers. While that's completely fine, its nothing we don't already have. I'd like the next mod to make changes, to be more involved with the other players. It would be nice if I mod knew how to pvp for once, seeing as how their main job is to decide if people are cheating in pvp.

No support

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    13. Simons4u

There have been other mods that have been Moderator at 13, but I understand if you think my age is a problem.

14. Purge

Purge Boss Member

Usually people who want moderator are people who don't like to PVP at times so it's just a off duty I'm guessing also for simon. Secondly age doesn't matter there were people on the staff team that were 11, 12 years old and they were mature enough to hold the position.

Age isn't a worry don't worry about that.

Sticking with support simon!

15. Simons4u

I didn’t see that in forums rules but I will keep a heads up next time!

Thanks again purge!

16. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I'm sorry but I can't support you yet.

I'm online quite a lot of the day, and I never see you. Regardless of timezone, I should still be seeing you. You should also specify on your application where you play on the server, so then I may be able to alter my decision due to what game modes you may play.

Specify what game modes you play on and I may be able to support you. Good luck Simon!

17. Simons4u

Hi porky, thanks for telling me why you don’t support. Haven’t seen you in game either when I do I will make sure to say “Hi.” I normally play op pvp and survival I’m trying to play other game modes like skyblock and kit pvp 2. I will make sure to put this on my application!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    18. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

-1, copied everyone's format, be creative and make your own.

19. Simons4u

Confused what are you trying to say, because these are the questions for the mod application. I tried to make it my own by adding an animation at the and and adding pictures round the application. Otherwise thanks for your input.

20. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

You're looking at other applications as an example, don't do that.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.