x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ❄cheetahswimmer❄

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cheetahswimmer, Jun 6, 2016.

1. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Hey Cheetah.
      It took me a while to reply because I'm not the best when it comes to responding to these type of threads. I also won't let your thread die out so soon.

Without a doubt you were one of my good friends. I still remember the day of us both coming together mentioning that we both wanted moderator and the process we would go through just to get it. Unfortunately now you're demoted. I just want you to know you are still highly respected by me and I appreciate your work you did for this server. You aren't a bad person at all, you just made a mistake. I also hope one day you'll return back to the server where our friendship started.

~♥

2. Jesse234106

Jesse234106 Experienced Member

Hey @cheetahswimmer
      I'm sorry for what happened to you. You shouldn't deserve something like this, you were an amazing staff member and a good friend. I was so happy when you first got promoted to mod. But ever since that small incident, I was a bit shocked. I wish you had stayed with the staff team and continue on what you do here. But maybe someday you might come back and reapply again. Everyone learns from their mistakes and continues by moving on. Don't look back in the past and move on into the future. Hope I see you again in-game and in forums. Thanks for everything you did :)

-Jesse

3. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Forgot you were a person. O.o Sorry to hear about your demotion. No matter if you were bad or good. It's a tough job.