x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ❖ Causal's Re-Application ❖

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ferras, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

☆Introduction/Backstory☆
      Hello there everyone! Today I have officially released my second moderator application. I will give a little bit of background information about myself. I’m OfficallyUnknown/Chorine/Obsolescent/Numbest/Causal. I am currently 12 years old. I live in California, but I’m Muslim. I speak Arabic, and English. I have been on playing Mineverse for approximately three years. I’ve had good, and bad times on here. I was mod for about one month, promoted June 19th. I was then later demoted on August 18th. The reasons that lead to my demotion were because I had banned this player for PMing over on the forums saying “HANG YOURSELF” several times. I then banned him as what I was supposed to do, but I then commented on his profile saying “RIP”. I didn’t realize that it was a rude thing to say, but then I had second thoughts about it. Second reason why I was demoted because I first rated this staff report when I didn’t know. Then somebody reported a new staff member, and I rated the report “funny”. One of the head-moderators had told me not to, but I must’ve forgotten. Third reason why when I was rioting with Minetime. That was a terrible thing of me to do ( I apologized to all of them, and we have became friends ). That’s what the head-moderators told me, but there was one thing they didn’t mention, I accidentally muted a mod for 10 minutes. When I realized I did that, I immediately lowered the time to two seconds. I cleared up the mess with her. Those are all the why I was demoted. I learned my lessons, some of the people I argued with have now become my friends. That’s about it. This has been my introduction/Backstory as to why I was demoted.

Your In-game name:
      I have changed my name from OfficallyUnknown to Chorine, Obsolescent, Numbest, and now Causal.
      Here’s a link to my other IGNs.
      https://namemc.com/profile/Causal/259a

What timezone are you in?
      I live in the state of California. That means the timezone I live in is Pacific timezone,
      UTC-08:00.

What Country do you live in?
      Since I live in California, I live in the
      United States of America.

What Languages do you Speak?
      As I stated in my introduction, I speak both English & Arabic
      very fluently. I think me being able to speak Arabic can benefit Mineverse.

Do You Have Two-Factor Authentication Enabled? Yes/No
      All these players/moderators being hacked made think about enabling two-factor authentication.
      That’s exactly what I did, so yes I do have two-factor authentication enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      I basically use what every other player on here uses. I have Quicktime Player for my recording software, and I have both GYAZO for screenshots & gifs.

Why do you think you should become mod?
      Just incase some of you don’t know, I was a moderator on Mineverse. I was unfortunately demoted. The reasons are stated in my introduction above. I had about a month or two to think about what I did. I had learned from what I’ve done. Some of the mistakes that lead to my demotion are permanently resolved I guess. Anyways, I’ll kinda be making short paragraphs about why I should become mod.

★Experienced★
      As a lot of you may know, I have been mod on Mineverse before. When I eventually understood the process, and how it works I got demoted. I pretty much know exactly what is expected out of a mod. There’s more than just being a moderator, and banning players. It’s more of watching a community. You’ve got watch over tons of people. There’s more commands than just /tempban, /tempmute, /warn, /socialspy etc. There’s the new ban manager that is on mineverse. It’s a bunch of other commands that moderators have these days. It’s changed a whole ton.

★Maturity★
      Yes, I am aware of me being immature at times. I love to mess around sometimes. In reality, I try my best to be mature. I try not to argue with players when they hate me. I just ignore them. I would say I’m a pretty decent mature player. Sometimes I act immature for the fun of it. I try my best not to be a strict person, if you follow the rules, I’ll be as nice as I can.

★Reports★
      When I was moderator, reports was kinda my thing. I would love doing reports because it makes my life a little bit easier. The reason why it makes my life a little bit easier because I don’t have to get twice the messages I get from players asking me to check their reports. I try to do as much reports as possible.

★Fast Typer★
      These three years of me playing Minecraft has greatly improved my typing skills. I always interact with other players all the time. It has got me to a high level of my typing skill. When I type fast, I have the ability to ban players faster, get to players faster, and reply to players. It helps a ton from my perspective.

★Dedication★
      Now I spend half my time in the week & weekends on Mineverse. I’ve been playing this server for almost 3 years. I try my best to assist people, get moderators to help people, etc. I try not to leave anyone miss anything. When I’m afk, I obviously cannot help players. When I’m on, I try my best to help.

★Friendly★
      I have obviously made enemies on Mineverse which I eventually became friends with. I try my best to kind to people. If they treat me how I want to be treated, I’ll treat them the same. I try to keep it equal between us as much as I can. I try not to argue with people unless they are incorrect about something.

How Long Can You Be Active Everyday On The Server?
      Considering that I have school, My activity will obviously decrease. I get out early on Thursdays.

Monday: 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
      Tuesday: 3:00 to 6:00 PM.
      Wednesday: 3:00 to 4:00 PM.
      Thursday: 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
      Friday: 3:00 to 10:00 PM.
      Saturday: 12:00 to 6:00 PM.
      Sunday: 12:00 to 2:00 PM.

How Long Have You Been Playing Mineverse?
      I joined the server around November 2013, a couple months after I got my Minecraft account. I joined the forums December 2013. I would say I’ve been playing this server for about three years. I just go with what the forums says, so I’ve been playing Mineverse for about two years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Now that you can be warned/banned/muted in-game, I’ve only been banned once. I don’t know why, because the ban manager does not provide the reason. Although I think it was when @Pile banned me after I got demoted for permission removal. I have the screenshot thanks to @Blueman05 . He screenshotted it, and sent it to me.
      https://gyazo.com/82a5babc727f87a1568beee54edeb8e7

Before I link the screenshot of how many times I got warned/banned on the Forums, all the offenses were pretty minor. I can’t really check why I got banned because I got warned/banned ten times. That’d be like eleven screenshots. Here is the screenshot. Once again, thanks @Blueman05.
      https://gyazo.com/3baf1eb2d5e708eda65da8ff26256599

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Actually, I do. I was moderator on my @Elliot ’s server that shut down due to the lack of donations. I was also moderator on Mineverse, but I unfortunately was
      demoted.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      Yes, I believe I have met the requirements for staff.

Conclusion
      Thank you all very much for reading my second application for moderator. Really does mean a lot to me. I hope you guys forgive me for what I've caused. I hope you all have an amazing day/night!
      Goodbye. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    2. Veronica

Veronica Boss Member

SUPPORT

3. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Unbiased opinion- but no, you do not deserve this one bit. You are rude, and immature.

4. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Support.

5. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

Support. Just do more reports

6. yoitsgabbie

yoitsgabbie Well-Known Member

Support!!! I hope you get it!

7. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Neutral but I'm slowly leaning towards no support. You've been pretty immature after your demotion and it would be a nice improvement if you expand towards other gamemodes not just the PvP ones.
      Best of luck to you.

8. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

You got first, haha. Thanks Sarah. <3
      For sure.
      Thanks! <3
      How am I rude and immature?

9. Linux

Linux Boss Member

No support, sorry. I don't think you're ready for the position.

10. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

I have realized that. I will try my best to be active on other game modes. I will change. Thank you though. <3
      What makes you say that?

11. Linux

Linux Boss Member

As stated by Calli, you've been pretty immature towards some people on Mineverse, including me. I also rarely see you in-game. While I am MST and you being PST, we are the same time and it shouldn't really make a difference.

12. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Like I said, I will start being nice to people. Also, I've got school, and stuff do. Although I was one all day today.

13. Mr. Friendly

Mr. Friendly Experienced Member

Neutral, I used to see you on alot, and we always would play infection. it's (CEllis2003). But it's been over a year since i've seen you in-game.

14. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Oh I remember you! I haven't seen you awhile. I haven't been on infection too much lately. Although I have been jumping around other gamemodes. You down to play some infection right now?

15. Mr. Friendly

Mr. Friendly Experienced Member

Sorry dude nrn, but i'll be on tommorow.
      Support :D

16. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

I'd like to support, but I'm gonna go with Neutral. My Reasons being that yes you were a good mod. However, I feel like you can be immature at times. Also, you don't do many reports, I feel it's too early. Just because staff were good staff doesn't mean they should get it just because they apply, they should prove that they want it again.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    17. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

Support!!! :)

18. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

I'll gladly support you Chorine and I wish you the best of luck with your application. <3

19. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

I am going to start grinding on those reports, Like I said, I'll start being mature now. Thank you for the neutral though.
      Thanks! :)

20. TheUnexpectedApple

TheUnexpectedApple Active Member

No support. This is like giving a monkey a gun. And a twelve year old mod? No

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.