x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ❤ I'm Sorry MV ❤

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by notmenopedefinetelynotme, Jun 26, 2016.

1. notmenopedefinetelynotme

notmenopedefinetelynotme Experienced Member

Okay this is not an attention seeking thread. Over the last few weeks/months I have been extremely rude to some particular people, and I want to apologize for it. I am just going to name a few people who I think deserve to be heard out aloud and apologized to from me. To everyone else who I have annoyed and disrespected I am truly sorry and I hope we can start fresh, and the same for everyone on Mineverse.

@Swift: Swift, we have been fighting and annoying the heck out of each other for the past week or month, I have been disrespectful to you and harassed you, annoyed you and made fun of you. We both probably wish right now that we could each get banned for ever. I am truly sorry for what I have done to you and I hope we can restart a healthy respectful friendship.

@Oggy303: I have annoyed you, blocked you out and made fun of you. I am very sorry for my horrible actions and hope we can get past this. You have always been there for me, no matter what I did to you. I want to do the same for you.

@kinsey_kid: After being re-promoted I was very annoyed and disrespected you a lot, I am very sorry for this as I have come to a conclusion that you are a very respectful, trustworthy and brave mod. I never should've done anything to offend you, I hope we can be good friends.

@Lapis(Lapis_Firestar): This was just recently that we became friends again, but the things I did to you before were beyond mean, they were horrible I annoyed you, said mean things about you. Told you to go away, I was very mean back then. I wasn't my self for that time, and I am very sorry for that. I hope our friendship can grow strong again.

@HurlzJr: Little bro, You had just recently joined the forums and you and I are pretty different except for the fact that we both love Dead Pool. I wasn't that noticeable of you and didn't help you much, I hope I can re-gain that leadership and help you become the best person you can be and maybe even help you on your way to moderator! :D

@Tigerzftw_: Tiger, I wasn't very inclusive of you and I didn't really want to talk to you much and I sort of pretended you weren't there, I look at my actions again and realize that was a very inconsiderable thing to do and very harsh. I am sorry for my actions and hope we can get back to being very good bedwars players and friends :)

@Sando3: Sando, you've always been the funny guy in the skype call, or the funny guy in a bedwars game, I ignored you and got sort of jealous by how good you are at bedwars, I've come to realize that you are truly a bedwars god and I should forget my jealousy and just play bedwars for the fun of it. I hope I can be much nicer to you in the future.

@Scemma15: Scem, you've always been a great drawer and always been so protective and kind towards your friends. I can now see that you are truly a great friend and I was pretty annoying towards you and I hope I can be a little bit more understandable to you and we can develop a great friendship.

@Somebody: You've always shown great leadership and trustworthiness, we use to have such a great relationship on Survival, then we sort of broke off and I hit that time where I just got jealous of others and like I was with Sando I was annoyed by your ability to have so many friends and I hope we can be friends again! :)

And to anyone else that I've hurt or annoyed or even just gave a little nudge to you, please reply to it and I will write a little something about you and apologize sincerely!

• Like Like x 2
    2. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Its fine man :) I forgive you

3. notmenopedefinetelynotme

Thanks Kinsey! I hope we can talk more :)

4. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Whenever I'm online just /staff to find me

5. HurlzJr

HurlzJr Active Member

Thanks bro! Come help me set up my minecraft now!

6. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Its ok People make mistakes. :)

7. notmenopedefinetelynotme

Thanks Surge! I'm trying very hard to become the happy and friendly person I once was.

8. Jerry

Jerry Active Member

Forgiven and welcome back dude enjoy :)

9. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Don't feel bad about it. I don't think of you as a bad friend at all. Everyone has those times when they feel down. Ily and I'd like to see you later in another bedwars game. (Please don't cage me, it's not my naural habitat :p)

10. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I forgive you <3

11. DinoDuck

DinoDuck Well-Known Member

It's okay Hurlz, everyone makes mistakes. Everyone learns from them.

12. PvP_Forever

PvP_Forever Guest

It's all good man ;) <3

13. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

we're all fallible human beings, but we are all also capable of forgiving people ^-^

14. notmenopedefinetelynotme

Thanks Guys! But I do feel terrible about it! @Sando3 sand habitat maybe? #/bw9

15. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I suppose, apologies accepted.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    16. notmenopedefinetelynotme

Thanks Swift! I do apologize sincerely, my brother just joined the Mineverse community. So I'll have to show him bedwars, maybe we could all play together?

17. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Didn't you say DopeCritz was your brother? And okay.

18. notmenopedefinetelynotme

He is my best friend.

19. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

I'm sure most of these people will be forgiving. :)

20. notmenopedefinetelynotme

Thanks Wolfie! I am still very annoyed with myself. About the actions I committed.