x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA ツ _ApexFusion_ Updated Mod Application ツ

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _ApexFusion_, Feb 27, 2016.

1. _ApexFusion_

_ApexFusion_ Active Member

Introduction
      Hi my name is _ApexFusion_ I am 13 :) my favourite minigame is kitpvp because I am really good at pvp in my opinion. I have a clan on kitpvp called Apex and they come on very often. I have been playing for about 2 and a half years now and have met some nice legit people and some people that like to hack. I play lots of the different game modes but my favourite ones are the ones where you can pvp.

My name in game
      _ApexFusion_

Languages you speak
      I speak fluent English but I am learning German and
      French.

What county do you live in
      I live in England.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod because I have caught many hackers on kitpvp and oppvp and I really just want to get them banned, so they wont do it again and as there are more moderator spaces it looks like you need to catch some more hackers and want to help you do that. I also believed, before you didn't even have any mod spaces open, you needed more help in catching hackers/ scammers/ spammers/ advertisers. Also people are getting really annoyed at all the hackers that still play on the server, it just isn't making it fun for all the players that play properly and don't hack. My friend quit for about 3 months because he kept dying from the hackers.

Recording Software
      I have 2 different types on recording/screenshot software. My first one is EzVid, EzVid has helped me catch many hackers on other servers and I want to do the same for your server. I also have gyazo this is another recording/screenshot software but can only record for about 10 seconds I have caught people advertising and sending me death threats on another server with this, and I have a microphone so I can talk, and I can take a screenshot.

Have you ever been scammed?
      I have been scammed many times and this was all before I had a recording software but now I have one I'm starting to record people trying to scam me. On kitpvp I was scammed $500 and never got my money back but I kind of just forgot about it but now I record even the smallest deals like $3 for 1 ender pearl or something.

Active
      I am extremely active if you ask peoples on some different mini-games they would most likely say I'm on quite a lot and I'm rather active on the forums too but I need to become more active if anyone needed to talk to me or needed help I would be right by their side helping them. I play for at least 6 hours a day.

Different Mini-Games

I am very active in game and I am aware that I need to get more active on the forums but I play a range of different games on mineverse not just kitpvp I play skywars, skyblock, OP factions, factions, creative and OP pvp but what I was saying in my introduction was my favourite game is kitpvp because I play on it for the longest time. If I become a mod I would play like all other players on the server but if someone is caught hacking/scamming/spamming or advertising then I will immediately check to see what they are doing and they will serve their punishment.

Have you had any experience with being a mod?
      Yes I have been all different kinds of staff on servers but those servers were only small ones like only about 30 people went on a day but it was really fun helping the server out and I want to do it again because all/most of those servers have closed down to the lack of people donating and the owners didn't have enough money to keep there server running, but I'm hoping I will keep this mod for quite a while unless I get demoted or resign.

Respectful

I am very respectful in real life and in game and I am friends with many mods because of that. I have never disrespected a staff member but I have called many people noobs :p I'm not sure if that is disrespectful but if it is I will stop. I have always wanted to be a guard on prison because it seems like it looks like a good job to be as I have seen quite a few hackers on there before. I know all the rules and right now I'm B prisoner but it only says I'm D. I would be very mature on all the different mini-games and help people when they need it.

Forgiving
      a moderator like I'm sure many people have said should never hold a grudge but if someone hacks and apologises for it I won't forgive them until they get unbanned which in my opinion is very fair, because they are cheating and making everyone elses experience rubbish which is why so many people have quit mineverse for a period of time. :p

Helpful
      In my opinion I am very helpful if someone needs help I will probably be on as soon as I can to resolve the problem if someone doesn't know something I am willing to tell them.

Mature
      I am a very mature 12 year old in school. I am in many clubs and help the newer students I don't cuss in game the only word I use is 'crap' and that's is someone is annoying me. I was taught not to cuss because if can be saved in my history. I am trusted a lot in game and in real life but everyone makes that one mistake where they have to say a very small cuss word.

Dedicated

I have loved this server since the day I first joined it I kept begging my parents to keep buying me ranks on this server and they finally let me get Elite. I am trusted, loyal, kind and friendly but I come on here everyday this is the only server I play on and I have got so many of my friends to join it and got them to buy ranks and donate to you.

Calm
      I am very calm and keep my cool but if someone is really annoying me I use the '/ignore' command, I also do this if there is an advertiser. Mods need to keep their cool and I know what happened to Herf he resigned because everyone was just being mean to him I am really missing Herf now and want him to become a moderator again.

How many Reports have you made

I don't know exactly how many reports I have made but I know if I find a scammer/hacker/spammer or a advertiser I am guaranteed to turn on my EzVid or screenshot them and post it on the forums.

How fast can you write in chat
      Luckily I can type really fast in chat and reply to many people in Minecraft so I can talk and reply faster than usual.

Experienced
      I know all the basic commands like
      /tp (Player)
      /kick (player) (amount of time)
      /ban (Player) (amount of time)
      /fly
      /godmode
      /tempban (username) (lenth) (mods tag)

Have you ever been banned before?
      Yes I have been banned for hacks but I don't know how to hack it was because when the pressure plates at oldspawn made you go really high I got stuck in the air and a mod thought I was hacking.

Timezone
      UK (GMT)

why are you applying for mod?
      I am applying for mod because have been playing for a very long time now and have met many a hacker/scammer/spammer/advertiser that needs to be banned/kicked and I want to help you with that.

Would you abuse you power of mod?
      I have heard of people that abuse the power of staff and I can assure you that I would not abuse my powers. I just want to make the server a better place for people to play on and have fun.

Have Skype/Teamspeak3?
      Yes I have both of them and I and mostly active on them so say if I was offline the server you could just constact me through Skype/Teamspeak3.

Hope you liked my application :)

Hope you Support but if not tell me what i have to do to make my application better :)

-_ApexFusion_

Proof read by mp3t4

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    2. luke birks

luke birks Active Member

hi I think you should get mod i have seen you on the server and your very supportive

3. _ApexFusion_

Thanks <3

4. luke birks

luke birks Active Member

/r
      np

5. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Neutral, I suggest to be more active on the forums.

6. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

No support.
      You are not very active on here.

7. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Neutral, application is nice but you just aren't active on forums.
      Good luck. :)

8. Milesgj

Milesgj Active Member

Neutral, Good Application try to vary in different colors

9. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Neutral, you are not that active.

10. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

No Support
      • in-active
      • Never seen you in game

11. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Neutral. Reasons stated.

12. _ApexFusion_

maybe because are time-zones are different?

I will work on that thanks for the advice :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
    13. GenyS

GenyS Guest

And don't double post in your mod app. You can reply to multiple people at once.

14. kei

kei Well-Known Member

No support, reasons are stated above.

15. Olivxr

Olivxr Guest

Fix grammatical errors --> Neutral.
      Also, I believe this is a real good start!
      Good luck! :)

16. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

It's a good start, but:

Your application contains many run-on sentences, so I'd suggest adding punctuation where it's needed. There are also many spelling errors throughout it.

This is not necessary and will not increase your chances of being promoted whatsoever, so I suggest editing this out.

Your application could also be improved by adding more information regarding why you want to and why you think you should become a moderator.

Neutral, good luck. :)

17. alma

alma Boss Member

Neutral for now, good luck. :)

18. _ApexFusion_

19. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

The fact that you refer to Kitpvp as a mini game suggests that you have not fully explored Mineverse, and that you focus on playing on Kitpvp.
      A mod needs to know more about the server then just one game mode. As one game mode is just a fraction of the server.

The setup of your application is inconsistent. There are grammar errors. Some points you have made are false/irrelevant.

As of now, I give you no support. But I do believe you have potential, and with some changes of your app, playing schedule, and attitude/grammar... you could make a fine mod.

Good luck.

20. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Neutral:
      Improve your activity, then I will support. Asides from that, this application is good :)
      Good luck :D