x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ???

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by PandaKilledYou, Dec 30, 2018.

1. PandaKilledYou

PandaKilledYou Active Member

how have some people not gotten banned yet?? like seriously I just logged onto op pvp and there is still a hacker online from like 4 days ago! like come on guys we need to step it up on the banning process!

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

We can't be on 24/7, and we don't have magic wands that automatically fix all the problems and ban all the rule breakers.

If you truly want to help and get rid of them you should be reporting them so we can actually ban them. (Either by discord pm or in the reports section with proof, creating threads like you've been doing does not help as we do not see them / get alerts for them)

3. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

It's hard to ban hackers these days. Most clients aren't too obvious and require a screen share to be sure, but Mineverse staff don't like this.

4. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

Indeed, it is difficult to have an effective anti-hacking server program that doesn't either kick and ban without any logical purpose or cut so deeply into a player's freedoms that it's no fun anymore. I felt that these are best explained in an analogy: You want to keep emus off your farmland, so you build a concrete wall. However, your plants get less sunlight in the mornings and evenings that way. So you tear down that wall and replace it with a minefield, and the emus go around while your farmhands are disintegrated.

5. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

or people could just stop hacking ;o

6. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Agreed, have seen some hackers, hitting me from 8 block meters instead of 6.5.

7. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

For a server that is literally dead and have enough staff to do most of everything that's a really bold excuse lmao

8. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Mineverse isn't really dying, a major plummet occurred in players but it's not dead yet.

Mineverse usually get's around 45-55 plays on an average day which is not that bad.

The server will eventually redeem itself and I'm sure it'll have a comeback.