x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • <3 fireplaces application <3

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by fireplaces, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Introduction:
      Hello everyone! This is my moderator application :) As you all know, my ign is fireplaces and you might have seen me in-game playing around. I usually go around gamemodes playing various ones and checking up on them to make sure everything is going ok. You can most likely find me on kitpvp, infection, skywars, and or oppvp. I have been playing mineverse since 2013! Well, hope you think the application I am presenting is good!

Your in-game name:

fireplaces

What timezone are you in?
      I am currently in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

What country do you live in?
      I live in TheUnited States, and the state of Pennsylvania

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English, and spanish

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have bandicam, I then upload to my yt located here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLd2bEqslPcdlupc78_4ng
      I use the default of f2 for screenshots of the chat.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Well, I think I should become a moderator because, I have the qualities of becoming a moderator and I have the skills to do the job. I will list the following skills I have to make sure I am fit for the job of being a staff member! The qualities are listed below as the following, helpful, kind, friendly, calm, cool, collective, knowledge of mineverse, welcoming, fast typing, patience, respectful, mature, dedication, equal/nonbias, trustworthy, determination, responsible, supportive, honest, organized, effort, reliable, and contribution.

Helpful:

When I am online I am always helpful to anyone that needs my help. I direct people to the forums, help people with in-game questions and other stuff that needs to be looked upon for them. I believe that helping people is a good deed to do because then, it makes the players feel safe and know they need the help when they get it. I am happy to do anything for anyone!

Kind:

I am kind to all players that join the server! I always greet the players as they come online and as the players go offline I make sure to say goodbye. I am very kind when communicating to players so that they feel happy. I am a very warm hearted person and like to see people happy and like to see people be cheerful and not down in the dumps and all depressed and sad :(

Friendly:
      I am friendly to all kinds of players I never disrespect players even if they do it too me. I will always try and engage in a conversation with a person or if they try to engage in a conversation with me, I will engage into the conversation and talk to the person. I do not say anything rude about anyone or anything revolving around the server, players, or whatever it may be.

Calm, Cool, Collective:
      As all of you may know, being calm cool and collective is a big part in being a staff member. You need to stay calm in every situation you get in too not make yourself go in too deep into a situation that is then out of your reach to handle. You need to be very cool and not get into arguments with players and just be cool with the players not disrespecting them, hackusating them, or whatever it may be. Last of all, you need to be collective and personally myself, I usually keep to myself most of the time and not engage in arguments and not get myself into fights. I am very calm, cool, and collective.

Knowledge of mineverse:

As you all may know, I have been playing mineverse since 2013 and I have gotten a lot of knowledge of the server, the forums, and all the gamemodes. I have done a lot of reports over the years, and I know the rules of the server / forums. I know basically all of the gamemodes thoroughly.

Welcoming:

On the server, I will be very welcoming to players. I will greet them when they join the server and when they are leaving the server. I will welcome all players back.

Fast Typing:

I am a fast typer as I have learned how to type fast in school keyboarding class. The teacher has showed me how to type fast. The faster the typer, the faster I can give people answers, join people in conversations, and or reply to a thread.

Patience:

I have a lot of patience. I don't rush people to do something right away I will let the person take there time and not put pressure on the person to then make them do something incorrect. I am always patient in every situation so I don't rush people out of there mind.

Respectful:

I am very respectful to players and I am not rude / racist towards any player at any given time. If the player is disrespecting me, I will stay calm and still respect the player even though they are disrespecting me. I do not talk trash and I won't talk trash. I will treat every player as they are a staff member being respectful to them and I will treat other staff the same way.

Mature:

I am a very mature person. When someone beats me in a 1v1 or a pvp battle or something like that I don't go around saying "L" "rekt" "ez" "noob" I just say "good fight we should do again some time." I don't start flipping out at players when they beat me in pvp. I do not act immature in situations I take all situations serious that need to be handled seriously. I do not fool around when the job comes to happen. I do not make fun of people as that shows immaturity, I don't cuss, and I don't hackusate someone. I do not use any immature phrases anymore, as I have stopped that a while ago.

Dedication:

I am dedicated to mineverse. I have been on mineverse for 3 years. I am very dedicated to this server and as a staff member I will be even more dedicated. I will handle reports daily, and do my job correctly. I will be active on the forums / server to answer any questions a person may have. I will report players, and handle reports.

Equal/NonBias

This is a huge role in moderation and this comes to play in mostly every situation. I will be non bias towards any given player. If the player is my friend I will still punish them the same amount as I would any other player and if they can't accept that I was doing my job as punishing them then, maybe they shouldn't be my friend? I will treat everyone equally and not be biased towards any of my friends on the server. I will be equal to all rule breakers and not give a less of a punishment to any other player.

Trustworthy:

As a person myself, I am very trustworthy. I don't give away secrets too anyone or information that is personal or private that someone doesn't want given away. Information or secrets that people have given to me will stay private and not be released to anyone else no matter who it is. All information will stay between that person and I. I am also trustworthy with the job of moderator. I will not abuse any of my powers, and I will do the job seriously.

Determination:
      I am very determinate in situations. If players really need help, I will help them and I will not give up until I give that player a right answer. I do not give up easily in situations, I keep going until a correct answer is distributed to that player. I do not give foolish answers to players. I am passionate and never like to give up because that shows a sign of weakness.

Responsible:

As being a moderator, you have to be very responsible with your job. You can't fool around and expect to stay as a moderator. I am very responsible as a player. I will not abuse my powers as a moderator and I will be responsible with my powers and make sure not to do anything wrong.

Supportive:

I am very supportive of players. I will encourage players to do the right thing and encourage them to chase there dream of whatever they want to accomplish on the server. I will never let a person down and tell them not to do the right thing.

Honest:

When it comes to situations, I think honesty is the best policy. I am honest in every situation that there needs to have honesty in. I am always straight forward about how I think of people and honest about what needs work and what doesn't need work. I am honest about who needs to do what and what needs to be done to make everything better.

Organized:

I am very organized with my work and my work is not sloppy. I like to keep things organized so that if a player makes an appeal from a ban / mute I have the evidence right in my file to pull out and counter there ban appeal for whatever happened.

Effort:

When I am doing my work as a moderator, I plan on putting more than 100% of effort into my work to make sure the job gets done efficiently and correctly. I will never use less effort than needed in a situation I will always try over 100%.

Reliable:

I am always there when you can count on it. I am very reliable in situations because I am always there when someone needs me to be and I do not mess up the situation even worse. I always try my best to get the job done.

Contribution:

I promise to contribute to the staff team in every way, shape, and form. I will help everyone out and I will talk with the other staff make new friends, and help the server out! I can make people happy, smile, and make sure everyone is kind.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Here is my activity hours for Sunday - Saturday
      Monday - 2-4 hours
      Tuesday - 3-5 hours
      Wednesday - 2-6 hours
      Thursday - 3-6 hours
      Friday - 4-7 horus
      Saturday - 4-8 hours
      Sunday - 4-9 hours
      *Note* I will stay past those hours if needed.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing mineverse since 2013. I joined forums though on September 22nd, 2016.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Here is my bans / mutes.
      *Death threats*
      *Disrespect*
      My only bans I have had but those were around 2-3 years ago. I have not recently had any bans / warns / mutes.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have experience as a moderator. I have moderated on many other servers such as faction servers, kitpvp servers, a creative server, and was admin on my friends server. I was also staff on a pixelmon server. I am familiar with the commands as being a moderator. I have been staff many times.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Yes, I meet all the requirements.

Do you have 50 Post Count?

Yes, I have a lot over the limit of 50.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?

Yes, I have Two Factor Authentication setup.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?

Yes, I have for months, almost a year.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?

Yes, I have skype and teamspeak 3 for offline communication.

Tally:
      Support: 16
      Neutral: 5
      No support: 2

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support.

3. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

SUPPORT !!! :D

4. fireplaces

Thank you lost, and pastel!

5. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

promote him now oml :p

110% Support although I don't even know you...
      -Respectful
      -Active
      -Just overall amazing

6. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Experienced Member

Support, Goodluck.

7. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support, Best of luck.

8. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

no support, its my first time seeing you on forums.

best of luck.

9. MCCD

MCCD Active Member

Support!!!!

Best of luck :) :)

10. fireplaces

Thank you for all the supports! and Insolar thank you for the feedback I will work on it :)

11. Biaminater26

Biaminater26 Active Member

Support!
      - Nice and friendly
      - Active
      As well as someone I can easily communicate with to get hackers (especially on infection) banned xD.

12. fireplaces

Thank you Blinci!

13. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

Support, good luck

14. fireplaces

Thank you Mvxine!

15. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Support
      - Chill to talk to and play
      with
      - Active
      - Very mature
      - Very respectful

Goodluck!

16. DaSayain

DaSayain Experienced Member

Support , good luck.

17. fireplaces

Thank you!

18. Teddy

Teddy Well-Known Member

Support. You've put a lot of work into this. I like you.

19. fireplaces

Thank you for the support :)

20. Starbucks

Starbucks Well-Known Member

support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.