x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • A game for all platforms

Discussion in 'Overwatch' started by Ponyknight99, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Ponyknight99

Ponyknight99 Experienced Member

So I came up with a neat little game, and a friend and I played it last night, so I thought I'd share it with you.
      You can have any number of players. You can even play alone if you'd like. Set up a map that never changes (so no King of the Hill maps) and add one Hard AI Lucio to the enemy team for every player. The goal is to go through the entire roster in order, starting at whichever side you wish (so you could go Genji, McCree, Phara etc. or Zen, Sym, Mercy etc.). The way you progress is simple. For every ult that is meant for killing (Pulse Bomb, Dragon Strike, Rip Tire, Tac. Visor) you can't move on to the next hero until you kill a Lucio with your ult. For Ults that do little damage and not meant to kill (Mei, Rein, Zarya) you must kill a Lucio while they are under the effects of your ult, so Earthshatter-Charge, get the kill while he's in the graviton, and get a kill while he's frozen FROM THE BLIZZARD (he can't thaw out, and you can't throw Snowball away, get a kill, and call it there, and he must be completely frozen). For Orisa, get a kill while you're Super Charged. Winston was hard for me and my friend.. we weren't sure what to do because we found 3 kills too easy, but we found Jump Jet kills, and knocking them off with Primal Rage a bit too hard (even though I did that), so we decided for Winston, just get 5 kills, and you can move on. Doesn't matter how you get them, just get 5 kills. For Supports, just get 3 kills, and you can move on.
      Two important things to note. You MUST GET FINAL BLOW for it to count. And it's free game so people CAN steal your kills. Again, assists DO NOT COUNT, only final blows.
      Second, please skip Sombra. When I tried do it as Sombra, she just didn't have the DPS, nor did her hack do enough to Lucio, so please just skip her.
      Anyways, that's the game. Me and my friend spent 2 hours playing it last night, and it was a lot of fun. Maybe you'd find it fun too, who knows.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Sounds confusing.

Ana paintball is always fun with a group of friends.

3. Ponyknight99

It's a bit confusing at first, but once you play a round it makes a lot more sense.

Sounds fun :P too bad I suck with snipers, and any pin point weapon :P

4. Ponyknight99

So I have a bit of an update to the rules. We've decided to cut D.Va from the game since the only way to kill a Hard AI with Self-Destruct is for the AI to be focused on another person, making the game impossible to play solo, and making D.Va quite difficult to get off of with multiple people. So now, just skip Sombra AND D.Va.