x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global A new /heal idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rent, Sep 18, 2020.

1. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Hello fellas, so I'm not sure if this has been spoke about yet, I know the use of heals has but not this suggestion I don't think.

I was thinking maybe we could nerf /heal /eheal etc

By doing this we could make it so you cannot use the command /heal WHEN in combat (prevents macros and dying to /heals when in combat)

Another way is very similar, not allowing to heal people who ARE in combat (e.g. you cannot heal people who are fighting/in combat)

It's a win win if you ask me; Titans still get to keep their beloved /heal command and people won't have to worry about being healed while fighting. Obviously this doesn't eliminate all problems with /heal - you could easily just heal someone then crit them out but I feel like this addition could really change how /heals work and prevent macros significantly.

Let me know what you fellas think. If you say no support please state why, the same for neutral too, thanks.

2. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Neutral might get flamed for this but idrc

I feel like while does help macro usage, it also kinda defeats the purpose of /heal

The only time u take damage in OP is in combat and removing the ability to use it in combat really just makes /heal only useful for food... /feed is already a thing

I agree we need to change/nerf /heal or have a better system against macros but i just dont think this is the correct solution

Leaning to support i just dont know if its the nest way about it.

3. Gini

Gini Active Member

No support.
      Even tho I think /eheal * and/heal (player) should be nerfed. As Qwiby said, making you not being able to heal people that are in combat totally defeats the purpose of /heal. I think making the cooldown bigger (like 10-15 minutes) and adding a way to see who healed would be a better way to nerf it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    4. WallaceIsDead

WallaceIsDead Experienced Member

i feel like you shouldnt be able to heal yourself in combat, and i dont support healing others so that they lose any status effects. Its broken and stupid, but its also a mineverse classic so im conflicted XD

5. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support, if you can’t /heal in combat why is the command here?

6. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

support to this one :D

it will solve macros for people who heal while fighting, but wont defeat the whole purpose of heal

7. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Okay how about we make it so you cannot heal people who are in combat but you can still heal when in combat, macros can still happen but we normally catch those anyways.

8. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Yea i would support this

9. SupremeJunior

SupremeJunior Established Member

That is a good idea because while your in battle they can easily catch up to you if your low i just thinks its a better use of heal