x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • A Sorry To Mineverse

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nathan48, Jun 24, 2018.

1. nathan48

nathan48 Experienced Member

Hello everybody it's Nathan and I'm here to say sorry. I have been here for 4+ years and while I've been here I have had some good times and some bad times but there has been many times in the past where I have broken the rules. I am not posting this and asking you to forget what I have done in the past I am asking you to give me a chance to redeem myself. If my math isn't wrong it has been 215 days since my last ban and there isn't going to be another one and that is a promise. I am sorry mineverse that I did all those things in the past hopefully you guys can give me another chance. Thank you for taking your time of the day to read this.

Just saying I might get kicked a lot but that is the anti-cheat and that kicks everybody even if you're legit or cheating.

2. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

This will not help you get the moderator position you desire, and most people don't care.

3. Purge

Purge Boss Member

We accept your apoligy nathan. And I don't think what Ruminsique is saying is actually completely true but the day you joined back you just jumped to apply again and I think it just goes to show how inactive you are to even do that so yeah I have to agree with my friend @Ruminisque

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Not to be rude Nathan but most people wont care about the apology for couple reasons:
      1. Mineverse has old plugins, most people on forums know how to bypass it
      2. People generally don't care because they'll assume you're a kid and they don't want to hear a kid's sorrow
      3. If you're applying to be a mod/helper this doesn't help cause it causes more flame and hatred towards you which is not you want when you are an applicant.

5. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Hmph, I don’t accept your apology. I feel as if you slapped this together in under ten minutes. What are you so sorry for maybe put some effort and detail and I’d reconsider my thought ! You’re a great guy Nathan, keep going with them good vibes !

6. benji

benji Well-Known Member