x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Abandoned Plots Number Increases

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Paulgrunt01, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Should Creative be Fixed From The Owners Mistakes

Poll closed Aug 1, 2017.
    1. yes

4 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. no

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. IDK

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Paulgrunt01

Paulgrunt01 Active Member

I Explore Plots And Many Are Abandoned and More Are Getting Abandoned Note
      These Abandoned plots Used To Belong to Players that Left Mineverse And Hasn't Returned
      Many plots are Incomplete But are Sitting Ducks and I am Discovering Thousands Of Abandoned Plots So Yeah Mineverse Is Dying and It Cannot be Stopped Now By The Ignorance of The Owners And developers So Creative Is all Messed Up And I Am Staying IN Mineverse To complete My Plans and I will Never Quit Creative
      But Noobcrew and CypriotMerks if You are Reading This Creative is In Terrible Need Of redos And Stuff To Bring Back that weren't Meant To Be removed Like Barriers And The Ability To create Heads With World Edit
      Now Creative is Doomed To Be A Empty Server Like BeastMC creative Its Empty Right Now Time is running Out

2. Paulgrunt01

I voted Now You Vote and I will add You To My Plot

3. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

For as long as I have been on the server, there has not been a creative reset, so of course lots of people have left and abandoned their plots!

A large chunk of the people who have 'abandoned' creative over the years are not due to the 'negligence' of the owners. It's because they have moved on, or were one timers who just didn't come back.

4. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Sounds like a great way to spend the day.

Creative isn't going to be abandoned just because barrier blocks and the head ability are gone. That's a deal breaker for very few people.

5. Paulgrunt01

when Barriers And Head Making With World Edit Was Allowed Back Then There was over 1000 Players On Mineverse But after They Were Removed From Mineverse The Number Decreased And Never Went Back To 1000 again and 2 Days Ago 7 were on only 7 One said He is Tired of The Terrible Updates And Then He Quit But Memory Issues Prevented Me From Remembering His Name

6. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Creative and the entire server in general is less popular than it was a couple years ago. However, that isn't due to barriers and head creation being removed.

7. Paulgrunt01

i some How Disagree with That

8. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

El Oh El. This guy.

9. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

That 1000's of players leaving is from bugs going unfixed and no updates.

10. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

goes to show how bad the server is

11. Paulgrunt01

You i'm Following

12. Paulgrunt01

Ok so Update There is A Useless Item Called The Structure Void I Loved Barriers alot More Since i Surrounded MY Plot with Barrier Blocks Like A Cage he Should removed The Structure Void Instead

13. Paulgrunt01

No Shows how Bad of A Owner CypriotMerks really Is

14. fireplaces

fireplaces Experienced Member

Cyp is actually a good owner idk what your saying? Try and make your own server and build a player base like cyp then see how hard it is eh? You can't comment on his owner skills when you yourself probably can't build your own server. So, don't comment on cyp's skills as an owner until you can make a creative server and get the player base cyp has. This is a waste of time as nothing will probably happen from this thread. Stop disrespecting the owner unless you can do what he does. Thanks!

Kind regards,
      fireplaces.

15. jezz

jezz Well-Known Member

Lookie here, my dear.
      People abandoning their plots is not due to Cyp's leadership skills. It's because people grow out of mc and into the real world. People's interests change over time.

And I beg of you, if you want to have an intelligent, calm discussion, please learn to be more respectful of other people's views. I can see you're upset with the removal of barriers, but they often made me lag so much that I couldn't join the gamemode. How would you feel if that happened to you?

16. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

The most likely reasons people are leaving creative is because they have outgrown from minecraft, found another game/server,found another game on mineverse that they like,personal things,jobs,school,banned from computer and not due to Cyp's way of leading the mods and server.We grow and age, and as we get older,we outgrow from certain things.

I used to love barriers too,but they are a bit laggy and you can't see the block.Even though it is commonly used in creative for storyplaying etc .. but things have changed.Barrier blocks are too commonly used and lags the server and the people on it.Since this is a discussion post on the forums where people can comment freely and suggesting why it isnt Cyp's problem.I think you should change your behaviour and act nicer to the suggestions and if you disagree,be mature and tell them your reason kindly.State it in one sentence why you think it is Cyp's leadership skills that are affecting the abandoned plots.Do not rudely reply what it shows only,but also explain why you think it is that way. <3

17. Josh9131993

Josh9131993 Active Member

It WoUlD bE nIcE iF yOu DiDn'T cApItAlIsE eVeRy FlIpPiNg WoRd.
      Thanks for your consideration.
      Also don't reply to this....
      You seem to be post farming by posting 2 threads on basically the same thing within 3 days of each other.
      Just edit the first one.

18. Paulgrunt01

if he Was a good Owner Then why did He Ban Barriers why did he Ban The Use of Color chat Why did He ban The Use Of water and Lava Buckets Why did He Ban Almost all The Good Items Even He Banned The Ability To Create Heads with world edit Now They Only Leave Skeleton Skulls Completely Useless Now
      so Yeah barriers weren't used as a Threat but as a Protection source and It actually Worked until now

19. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

I do not understand the aim of this thread. If you wish for change put it more politely and leave feedback of how we can change it. Locked

^^
      Heads and barriers were removed for a valid reason.

He didn't ban the use of any of thoughs, he just removed them.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.