x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • All Legends Come To An End

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TheSpheredraptor32, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TheSpheredraptor32

TheSpheredraptor32 Active Member

Well as you can tell from the category of this post I have finally decided to call it the end. I have been on Mineverse since 2013, it was also one of the first server's I ever joined when I was younger. Made tons of friends as time went on, but I also got older with more things to worry about in my life such as college, and my job. I've had tons and tons of great memories on this server which I won't forget that's for sure. For all the OGs left, it was good to see you all one last time before I finally left. As some of you know I have quit many times before, but this time I feel as though I will most likely never return. Being an undecided college student I am unsure what my future holds, but hopefully I figure it out soon. It was great to be apart of the Mineverse community for 7ish years, I thank Noobcrew and all the other moderators who have kept this server together for so long. Also, by giving me a chance to play on this server that will always be a piece inside me. To all the friends I've made from 2013-2019, I thank you for keeping the game entertaining by playing it with me.Whether you read this or not, I am truly happy to know that I was able to meet so many people and be able to stick around for so long. I bid you all farewell for now, maybe we will see each other again someday on the flipside.

Spheredraptor32
      2013-2019

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

rip bro ;v you were on so much recently and I'm gonna miss you. You're a really good player and it's sad to see you go

3. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Sadly man, I've never seen you in-game, but you sound like a really chill and great person! I wish you the best of luck out in the real world.

4. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

;/ oufie bye bye

5. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

no disrespect bro but what’s ur fav juul flavor and what kinda gym workouts u run?

6. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Was a good journey with you dude. Always hooked me up with gear and stuff when I had nothing. I thank you for being there as a friend even when 99% of the server wasn't. Stay safe.

7. Kepsky

Kepsky Experienced Member

Dam, sad to see you go, as we have traveled this journey on mv.