x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • All Together Now

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Aleksander Kutznetzov, Nov 26, 2018.

?

Should these changes be implemented?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

As many have noticed, Mineverse is, and has been, declining rapidly. Now, I do not just speak of popularity or the numbers of players joining going down; but the factor that affects both of those variables. This factor is the owner, developers, and staff that administrate this server. The staff, in short, are either not enough in numbers or not enough in effort. The ineptitude that the staff have is shown by their lack of presence and connectiveness to this server. Naturally, every player wants to see this server rise again, but they have no power to. The persons that do, such as Noobcrew, aren't doing enough and aren't doing the right things. I have two points as to how this server has failed, and with help, to improve it.
      The first point is the restrictive nature of the permissions placed on plugins. For this example, I shall use both the old and new Creatives. Plot flags are the lifeblood for a 'creative' plot, as they allow the player to modify the properties surrounding the plot to their need. However, neither of Creative's servers allow much breathing room for these flags, preventing the change of weather, time, and other environmental variables that might make Creative more enjoyable. If the administration were to loosen their iron grip on amenities across the server, it is probable that players may join for the increased freedom that these changes bring.
      Another subpoint to drive this point home, is the Creative plot system. Countless plots full of genitalia, fascist slogans and symbols, and lagging qualities are always being reported but never truly dealt with. My third subpoint, if staff genuinely wanted to change the server, they should use their power to do so, or at least consult the decadent ruler over them. My final subpoint is some of the staff themselves. If Noobcrew leaves so many rulebreakers in his employ, their is no question about how the server is declining.
      In conclusion, if the owner would kindly get off his twenty-two year old [redacted] and deal with these problems, maybe his server wouldn't be in decay.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2018
    2. Popmop

Popmop Experienced Member

tags: "revolution"

3. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

First of all, I would definitely support you to redact any official rule guideline, or official documents for the server since your grammar is probably the best I've ever seen in any staff member who's laid foot on Mineverse. This really stunned me in all, and I hope this was written just like that, so it would make it even more authentic.

Now, I like most of these points you bring up, but I can already tell you are a Creative player since you do not talk about any other servers/gamemodes Mineverse offers, in which you should for a generalized topic like this. Fixing Creative issues is just the tip of the iceberg, if that's the expression you feel suits correctly with what I'm trying to say. There are definitely other issues out there, particularly on OP PvP where you get lagback everything you try and bow boost, which is just a few of the issues there that caused the decline on that server.

Creative is probably one of the lucky gamemodes to have survived even with slightly not so much players, but Skyblock is also included with it's mass popularity.

Talking about the staff members, they shouldn't be held responsible for most of the problems listed, since I am aware that they've tried to communicate with Noobcrew regarding problems, or maybe a select few staff members have attempted. Some of them are trying their best to keep the server alive, of course that's not possible if there is no cooperation with the owner regarding everything.

All of your points you state aren't all the existing problems on the server today, in which everything should be touched on for a peak of players to possible come, but with it's history, I doubt it.

4. Aleksander Kutznetzov

Aleksander Kutznetzov Active Member

I’m glad you agree. Also, forgive me for discluding the other gamemodes, I am not as familiar with them as I was the Creative game mode. So, since you are more accustomed to the survival-based side of the server, are there any major flaws that the server needs to fix over there?

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

I think everyone knows mineverse is slowly dying..

Noobcrew has done some things but then again we have holes in the server like no new Minecraft updates, terrible anti cheat plug, etc. Noobcrew is mainly on Skyblock.net because of all updates the devs and himself are doing. How do I know this? I’m from skyblock so..

The staff here seem knowledgeable and really kind to everybody tbh. Better than skyblock’s staff actually cause they’re known for their toxicity and their bias but still are great imo.

6. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I do agree with you here, but really the best place for this would be a suggestion thread.

Aside from things like glitches which can sometimes go unnoticed, if you report a rule breaker or something and we see that they are doing something bannable, we will take care of it, I don't know where you're getting this from.

We really don't have any "power" to do anything but enforce rules. We have crew on skype and will go to him about things if needed, but the fact of the matter is when we talk to crew that is the most we can do. We're not admins, we can't fix glitches, we can't wave a magic wand to make everything perfect. I'm sorry if you thought this was how it is but it isn't.

Are you implying that moderators are breaking rules or something different? Because if so you should be making a staff report on them, not ranting about it.

Crew does try and fix everything he can, I mean the last few months he has been really helpful to the staff team and to the playerbase. But it's only him here, we really don't have any "official" admins and until he finds one, it's just him.

7. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

This thread has gone inactive more than 30 days. Posting in threads that have gone inactive this long is considered grave digging. Grave digging will result in the thread being locked and possible warning points applied to your account.

Thread owners may revive their own threads at any time. Feel free to read our forum rules on grave digging. If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.
      Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.