x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Arab_Llama's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Arab_Llama, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

Your in-game name: Arab_Llama

What timezone are you in? Greenwich Meantime

What country do you live in? England, UK

What languages do you speak? I speak, understand, read & write English, I can speak and understand Punjabi and Hindi andI can also speak and understand very basic German.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I've already reported and had quite a few people punished.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I have been playing Mineverse for about 4 years. Unfortunately, most mods have a different timezone to me and most of the EU players on the server, this results in there not being many active mods whenever I am online or a lot of the EU players are online, I do not blame the staff for this - I know they have to sleep. Anyways, I believe I should be a moderator because I can help this server in many ways, I have already introduced at least 50 odd people to this server, it may not seem like a lot but most of them have bought ranks up to God from which the money goes to you. I can play quite a bit every single day and I know every rule, I know pretty much all commands and I'd be able to help players around the server too. I understand that my past may cloud your judgment now as I used to have a habit of breaking rules but I will do anything I can to show each and every one of you that I have fixed myself, I will no longer break any rules.

I believe that I am also mature enough to occupy this role, I have recently turned 14 and before I go any further let me just say, I understand I have argued quite a bit in my time on Mineverse however just like I've stopped hacking, I've also stopped doing this, I understand that I need to respect all players equally if I want to be a respectable Moderator, I believe I can do this quite easily because I'm used to blocking out the hate. This doesn't mean I'll ignore players but if they do just throw hate towards me or anything else along those lines I won't say anything back, as a Moderator, I believe that would be a good trait. When I'm with friends, I understand I can drop to a certain level of maturity but I do not become completely childish, I know that even jokes have a limit.

I can be online every day and be the best Moderator I can. I will be online on the game modes that players would like me on, this means if they want me to catch a hacker or someone breaking rules otherwise, I will be there.

How long can you be active on the server every day? I play every day from Monday - Friday for around 3 hours, on weekends I can play at least 4, most weekends I play about 7 hours a day unless I'm out of the house, usually when I'm home alone I can play for a lot more.

Edit: I thought you might like to know beforehand, I still have school for another two weeks and when I get my 6 week holidays I will be on Holiday for a month.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Around 4 years, I believe I joined Mineverse about 2/3 months after it opened.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, I've had around 5 bans on Kitpvp/Kitpvp2, 2 or 3 on OP PvP, I've had 2 bans on Skyblock and two on Infection. Most of my bans were for Hacking, I want you guys to know this was a phase I went through on Minecraft, I got bored of the game so I started hacking to amuse myself. However, I have turned myself around and deleted all clients off my PC, I have been playing legit for at least two months (may not seem like a lot but I have no intention at all of hacking again if I did I wouldn't be applying right now). One of my bans on KitPvP was for "Illegal Trading", this was a false ban as I was asking for rank ups on Mineverse which is actually allowed. I didn't appeal because I didn't have sufficient evidence showing that I was asking for Mineverse rank ups - I promise I'm not lying about this.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I used to be a Hack-Mod (Head-Mod on here) on Defiance Craft, this server isn't really known on Mineverse but it used to have a 300 - 400 player base, I believe I did well on that server and I never really received any negative feedbacks for my moderating. I have also been a Co-Owner for a few servers with my friends but I doubt you care about those, they were small servers that lasted a few months.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes, I do.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, I have this too.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? I've had my forums account for around a year and a half.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes, I am always available even if I'm not on Minecraft.

Edit: This is something you guys need to know, until the 18th of August I won't be able to play a server actively as I usually do. This has to do with the fact that my grandmas in hospital and partially to do with the fact I'm going on holiday soon. I'm almost finished with school so we're going on holiday for around a month, I know the timing couldn't be worse as I'm applying for mod and then I won't be here for a month but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it. I just remembered about this and thought it would be important for you guys to know.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    2. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

SUPPORT FIRST EZPZ

3. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Neutral, you seem okay.
      never see you on the forums

4. Captainbrobro:]

Captainbrobro:] Active Member

Support Second cuz Arab is the best and he should be mod

5. browntlbsjb

browntlbsjb Active Member

Im with @GbDuck about this. I've never seen you online before,Neutral.

6. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

@GbDuck & @browntlbsjb I am usually on Forums I just don't post much if it doesn't concern me, I post on matters I have opinions on and I also report a lot. I just tend to stay out of things that don't involve me.

Great Job <3 ~ iiEatLunchAlone

Thanks @FrostedCake

Thanks a lot @Captainbrobro:] & @Arabic Bear

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
    7. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

No support.

8. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

9. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Support

10. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

Thanks @clouds, appreciate it.

11. Pandaskills

Pandaskills Active Member

I am not very active anymore on mineverse the server or the forums but I have seen you In game handle things that a moderator would do. I Support.

12. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Also learn how to quote.

13. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

I know how to quote but there was no necessity, I just put your @ because it still notified you.

Thanks @Pandaskills

I don't plan on changing @ValfridisGood and thanks :).

14. ValfridisGood

ValfridisGood Active Member

Support, if you don't change like alot of mods have dont :3

15. browntlbsjb

browntlbsjb Active Member

Alright, I still don't support. Good luck though!

16. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Not quoting peoples messages will count as post farming, which is against the rules.

No support
      -Do more reports (you only have 15 reports over a span of almost 2 years on forums)
      -Don't seem to know the forum rules.
      -Not active on forums
      -Can be rude in game

17. Arab_Llama

Arab_Llama Active Member

@browntlbsjb May I ask why? Thanks though. :)

I only have 15 reports because mainly I just message mods with the video or screenshot link when I'm playing, I was forum banned once for a mistake. I've sorted myself out and would like to think I'm not as rude as I used to me.
      As for forums I am active but as I said before I just tend to stay out of matters that don't involve me.

A
      As for the first part, thanks for letting me know.

18. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Neutral
      - You aren't very active on forums, and like someone stated before, you don't seem to know the forums rules too well.

19. Quertiss

Quertiss Retired Head Mod

@iPingPete_ I have merged a lot of posts from you. Please don't double/triple post again.

20. Maxine

Maxine Well-Known Member

I will not be supporting you, but I see you a lot. I'd like to see a few more reports and interaction with the community.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.