x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Ban reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nibba, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Nibba

Nibba Active Member

Alright, so my suggestion is for Mineverse to reset the bans. My reasonings towards this suggestion is that the server is currently struggling with players (as most of you already know). I have many personal friends who are permanently banned who would possibly come back to playing. It’s never been done before so why not give it a try. I understand that most of the people who’re permanently banned have reasonings toward their ban, but I’m guessing that a lot of them have learned their lesson after being banned for so long. Not only would the former banned people come back, but they’d most likely bring their friends from other servers. The more players, the better!

2. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Support

3. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

They banned for a reason yo, you really want TheDeadlyKing back on mv?

4. Nibba

Nibba Active Member

That’s one person out of the many people who’ve been perm banned, you can’t let that one person decipher whether or not the other people should be unbanned or not. Some of them got banned out of abusive mods, they just never got their stories across. Don’t you believe that some people after time deserve a redo? Who knows, maybe even TheDeadlyKing has changed.

5. HotyGoesHam

HotyGoesHam Active Member

yes do this

6. extender

extender Experienced Member

Support :)

7. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

Gotta love how only hackers have supported this so far.

8. Snookaii

Snookaii Active Member

the only reason the server is struggling with players is they are not doing anything to make it better, horrific anti cheat, roleplyaing staff that are barely on,

9. Andrah

Andrah Active Member

wdym barely on? you mean never on right? The only active mods are sniffmytoes and acceptation.

10. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Bman and crew have been on 6+ hours a day working on things like factions and other things, so please shut up about that.

As we've told you before, we're working on the anti-cheat, nothing is perfect but it takes time to fix it.

lmao, staff are on like all the time, the ones that aren't have reasons.

No support on the suggestion tho, people who are perm banned deserved it, if they didn't or feel they've learnt their lesson they could always appeal. I'd rather not have people like DeadlyPvp and others who will just continue doing what they did before.

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

12. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Thanks ;)

No support though. I don't want DeadlyPvP coming back on and leaking all my stuff.

13. Murays

Murays Active Member

I would love to come back, but only to a fully updated server that has Cheatbreaker support. I love the client and otherwise would probably wind up hacking and serving another perm. Support!

14. Xokah

Xokah Experienced Member

Mineverse will never come CB compatible and I'm not quite sure why It would it doesn't make much sense.

15. Nibba

Nibba Active Member

All of you complaining about a harmless moron and who has bypassed the IPbanned and played the server. I don't understand why one person has to stop this request of a ban reset in my eyes you guys are hating for no reason lol.

16. Xokah

Xokah Experienced Member

Obviously you are pretty blind mike and bias considering you are currently ban evading on mineverse and you cheat blatantly and admit you hack. None the less spicyabbie is pretty active aswell.

DeadlyPvp Is harmless and Is currently ban evading on alts anyways. The Mv-ip means nothing you can put on a vpn or change your ip in 30 seconds and play on an alt which he currently does. I support this thread because it could bring back some players and some friends with them and help revive the server slightly. Best of luck on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2018
    17. Nibba

Nibba Active Member

Some people have been banned for months and why does one person have to affect all of this again he can easily be stayed banned?

18. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

I hate how you state "harmless" as he was not harmless at all. Having people know all my private stuff just made me feel insecure. Also, how do we know that it's just one person? There are tons of people who are currently perm banned and how do you know that they've changed in a way that they will start following the rules and being more respectful.

As stated above he wasn't "harmless" as for bringing players and friends back I do agree that this could happen but think about the downfalls. What if players don't change? If players don't change then Mineverse would turn into a solid mess. The chat would be disgusting and constant disrespect from players.

Anyways all hacker bans where revoked and I wouldn't want a full reset on bans for people who are just going to ruin peoples experience again.

19. Emilly

Emilly Active Member

If you did something to piss of DeadlyPvp, that was on you. Not trying to justify what he did, but me being a person who's IP banned I can speak for myself when I say I wouldn't ever do the same stuff that DeadlyPvp do. You're being biased, you're thinking about one person & not the rest of the many people whom are perm banned. I've played for longer than most mods & ofcourse over time I've accumulated many bans, but does that mean that I deserve an IP ban just for talking down on an abusive head mod ?

Most people think that if you're perm banned, you're automatically a bad person who did bad stuff... that's being ignorant, you can't group together a group of people without hearing the background to each of them. Educate yourself on the rest of the people who are perm banned, then come up with an opinion. But don't come being biased because of one person who can easily be re-banned after the reset.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2018
    20. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Most people who are permbanned either peeved off a very high staff member or have many, many bans under their belt. With those who have many bans, it's most likely deserved (most perm-banned players have 30+ bans), and if you didn't learn your lesson and stop after like ban 5, of course we don't want you on the network anymore. For those in Deadly's case, he released personal information of a staff member, and obviously we don't want him releasing personal info of anyone on the server. Again, no support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.