x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Ban VPNS for _ sake

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KidCraftKiller, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KidCraftKiller

KidCraftKiller Experienced Member

omfg hackers are literally bragging about how they can hack and get away with it literally 1 guy with 3 accounts got banned yesterday and still came on kit pvp. everytime skype banned this guy named fascism he came on with an alt with the same name and a new number after it. no respectable server lets anyone besides the staff use vpns for the love of god remove vpns. people are stuck at spawn watching hackers kill bots for money this server is dying cause of crap like this ffs look at these videos

one video showing the hacker bragging about how he will use a vpn and come back on. also sorry for the poor grammar in advance I just got mad and made this as quick as I could

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    2. KidCraftKiller

what you mad someone reported your hacking buddies from yesterday? :p

3. Khortex

Khortex Experienced Member

no, its just if you dont use a vpn you're braindead

4. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

No dont ban vpns loads of people need them to play on school wifi like myself which I live at and I can go on anything without it.

5. Ghost

Ghost Active Member

trash idea why would you not use a vpn

6. KidCraftKiller

ya the server is soooo fun when all you can do is sit at spawn while some hacker logs on with a billion alts and hits you from 30 blocks away if you get off spawn wonderful great experiences those are. The only people who disagree are trolls and hacking retards with alts on here

no Ur mom

then why do you use one? this is just proof that braindead people have vpns as well

a life you do not have

a connection to the force you need

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019
    7. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I think the big issue here is privacy and accessibility versus player legitimacy. I'm really not sure which outweighs the other.

8. KidCraftKiller

I honestly just want whats best for the server. the main point of a game is to be playable and with hackers who have 30 block reach and crazy fly hacks thats impossible. The staff only need vpns anyways let them keep the vpns but ban it for common people. or is there some way to ban a vpn for one person? cause its ridiculous when a guy hacks get banned then a staff member goes afk and they come backon with alts. one guy spammed the server with more then 100 alts

you tell em off wiitard <3

legit im on op pvp rn and every new default and donor is at spawn while hackers with 30 block range kill each other the server is literally unplayable. I mean if you dont face these guys this doesnt effect you but if you understand that vpns make this game unplayable and still support them you are literally either retarded or diabled in the head

look at this sh*t no one can even leave spawn without instantly losing half their armors health but ya vpns are worth it totally worth it. keep listening to the hackers and virgin trolls on here who dont even get on the server and the staff that pop on once a week. vpns are so worth it

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
    9. SkidedClient

SkidedClient Experienced Member

first of all chill! Second of all its not a vpn you just dont get ipbanned

10. KidCraftKiller

which retard thought it was a good idea not to ip ban people, even if they did ip ban people they could just use a vpn to log back in. also why do a lot of retards who never even log on act like their opinions matter. I swear if mods started listen to people on the server instead of brain dead trolls on the forums this server might actually see a spike in players and donations but who wants to donate to a server they cant even play on.

11. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

No.

Many players use vpns and for very good reason, if we banned them we would have a bigger drop in players then if we didn't.

You need to quit being so salty and rude about this. Hacking happens on literally every server and any multi-player games.

There is a good reason we have not fully blocked vpns, you seem to just be too concerned on being salty to look at it.

If you hate hackers this much then you should be playing single player, because it's like this on any server without a clientside anticheat.

12. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Vpns keep kids safe:> no suhpport !

13. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

No support, sorry.

I use VPNs to keep myself safe. And I'd like to keep it that way

14. KidCraftKiller

ur a who likes hackers

so you dont play on any other server? since they all ban vpns?

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2019
    15. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Do you have any actual points or are you just going to disrespect me because I proved them wrong?

16. KidCraftKiller

you disproved nothing.

other servers ip ban hackers and dont let you use vpns and you never said how you're gonna fix the fact that no one plays and those who do afk at spawn cause hackers are on all the time making the game unplayable. if I die once to a hacker thats nothing who cares op pvp and kit pvp have kits for a reaso n but every time I jump off I have some 10 block reach hacker on me. 9/10 times I jump I got a hacker and a try hard on me. at least the try hard sweats to kill me the hacker just pushes 3 buttons and flies to me when I try to get away.

hackers dont target you because you're staff and if they do its a ban so it's not like you're defenseless also which stupid staff play with alts? whats the point of being staff if you wanted to play like a normal player just give up at that point and let someone else who will be more serious be a staff member.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2019
    17. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

An attitude like this isn't going to get you very far.

Locking and archiving this because of the fighting and staff disrespect being tossed back and forth.
      Have a good day.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.