x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • BiMonthly Updates ~ January 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Max, Jan 27, 2019.

?

Should Monthly Updates Make a Permanent Return?

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Hey guys! This concept was originally created a few years ago; and I think that it was beneficial to keeping the players involved with changes to the server and forums. Updates will be submitted monthly, rather than weekly like previously. Now, let’s get started.

Server Updates
      • Due to high demand, the new PvP game modes have been removed and legacy servers have been reinstated. If you have any suggestions to improve them, or anything else, let us know Here!

Promotions
      Congratulations to the new and returning Mineverse staff!
      MaxNinja10 - :)
      Accept - Welcome back!
      Mvdi - Welcome back!
      Chain - Welcome back!
      Thunder (Zelda: BOTW) - Congratulations!
      We’re excited to see what you’re capable of.

Demotions / Resignations
      (Seeing as this is the first of these in a while, I will recognize staff who have left within the past few months, instead of just January.)
      Unfortunately, while we have new members joining the Mineverse team, we also have beloved members departing.

Purge has resigned from his position as moderator. I never had the pleasure of working alongside of Purge, but I know that he devoted a lot to this server and improved it for the better. Thank you!

Gabe has resigned from his position as moderator. Like Purge, I never had the opportunity to work with Skype. However I know that as a long time player and active member of the PvP community, you made your mark and impacted the server with your knowledge and abilities. Thank you!

Random has resigned from her position as moderator. Random is a former Sr. Moderator, and has done an excellent job showcasing her passion and desire to improve Mineverse. I have known her for years and have been lucky enough to work alongside her. You’re a great friend and I hope that whatever you do in the future is full of success. We appreciate all of the time and work you’ve dedicated to the server.

Note: These updates will be more in depth and detailed in the future, however as it’s the first one in a while I want to give it a test run. Let us know what you think!

2. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

I highly agree with you that monthly updates should permanently return, and as a new member this information filled me in about several incidents! Thank you very much for this, and once again I highly agree with you!

3. Max

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it and am glad you are in support of the return of these. :)

4. benji

benji Well-Known Member

you just got staff + youre the 1 posting this?

5. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Pretty sure it doesn't matter if your staff when you stating an opinion.

I'm new here and this was very helpful! And like I said I would like threads like these to become popular again.

6. Max

The updates were never started or run by the staff team. When they originally began the OP was @AnimeLover69, who wasn’t staff at the time.

7. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

back in a time where the server was popular enough to warrant a weekly update lol

8. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Holy, you're alive?????

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.