x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global BRING BACK GTA

Discussion in 'New Gamemode Ideas' started by Rizekk, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Do YOU agree with ME?

1. Yes i miss GTA

8 vote(s)
      88.9%
    2. No i don't miss it

1 vote(s)
      11.1%
    1. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

GTA WAS A CLASSIC
      You see, GTA was a game that not too many played, but those who did were loyal to it. I joined the server because I was looking for a good GTA server that we can play as I played this one. I loved how there were exclusive 'donor guns' and how I could basically collect good guns, find loot around the map, and have a lot of fun. I've played on this server for roughly 6ish years (idk exactly) and I still to this day miss GTA. I don't know why you guys took it out, but if it was added back, and added back exactly how it used to be with the exclusive guns and good loot, I think you guys could attract A LOT of new players or loyal players.

I don't think I speak just for myself when I say this game was amazing and supperrrr fun. I really miss it, PLEASE PLEASE bring it back. Infections was successful and fun, though it slowly died off, it got repetitive and boring, GTA on the other hand is almost like kitpvp but with guns and more adventure.

PLEASE CONSIDER XOXO

2. fran

fran Experienced Member

YES! I JOINED BECAUSE OF GTA

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

i support, but as much i would hate to say it, its not a good idea to add a gamemode right now. mineverse still has a bunch of gamemodes throughout the server that have yet to be fixed, so until those are fixed, then we can talk about adding a new a gamemode.

4. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

they've been adding gamemodes and not fixing anything major, might as well keep adding gamemodes.

support