x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Bring back Infection petition + rant!

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Robo, Dec 30, 2018.

?

Should Infection be added back to Mineverse?

1. YES

15 vote(s)
      93.8%
    2. NO

1 vote(s)
      6.3%
    1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

EDIT: VOTE HERE INSTEAD https://www.mineverse.com/threads/infection-please-bring-it-back.143664/#post-1300177
      DOUBLE EDIT: NOOBCREW HAS CONFIRMED HE IS TRYING TO BRING IT BACK https://www.mineverse.com/threads/a...-want-to-read-this.143703/page-3#post-1300799
      ORIGINAL:
      I have played Infection on this server since 2014 and I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours on it. Many others have too. Now I don't know if you have noticed this but this server was one of the last in Minecraft that offered the Infection game mode. Many others (not mentioning any server names) used to offer it too but now there is actually no server that has an active player base and has Infection. I have stayed through 2 resets and I have seen players come and go on infection but it should never have got deleted. If you use the argument "not many people played it anyway" I will say that back in its prime, it had over 60 players online at a time. Anyway I don't see any other game modes these days on Mineverse get a lot of players either. Have a look at this:
      This video was taken back in late 2014. You can see how active this game mode was. The funny thing is that back then, there were more people in that game mode than the average on the whole of Mineverse today. Now I will say it one last time. Bring back infection! It has created a lot of good memories for me and many others who have played it over the years. I know it is a dying game mode in Minecraft but we can revive it again. Vote on returning it or keeping it removed. If you want to keep it removed please state your reason below. Thank you.
      EDIT: If this gets enough votes, I will send this to the head staff members and hopefully they get it and make a decision.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    2. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

3. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

i miss that spawn

4. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

5. Feurin

Feurin Boss Member

Yes. Being back Infection.

6. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

They are trying to bring back infection but they are having trouble contacting the devs of the old plugins.

7. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

I LOVED infection!