x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Broken voting system needs changes

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by QueenHer0z, Jun 27, 2017.

?

How often have you encounted the broken voting/someone sabotaging your chance to be top voter?

1. Many a times

44.4%
    2. Quite a few times

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Perhaps a couple times

11.1%
    4. once in a while

11.1%
    5. never

33.3%
    1. QueenHer0z

QueenHer0z Experienced Member

As you all know, the mineverse voting system has been rather sable for awhile but , in the recent months, the voting site has had glitchs that have made many players unable to vote or that someone is sabotaging another voter's effort to get top voter.The site was also DDosed a couple months ago , rendering voting useless.

I propose that the site be discontinued and that the offical voting site should be Made by and monitored by mineverse and that when ever you need to vote, you have to type in your forums passwords in order to access the voting site to reduce the chance of sabotaging other people's votes in order to have a better voting exprience

2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

or
      make it when you vote you gotta verify in-game.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Redman333

Redman333 Experienced Member

Good idea! Another solution is to vote exactly when the voting resets to avoid this from happening. But full support.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    4. Redman333

Redman333 Experienced Member

Also, it will prevent other people without the glitch from getting blamed for something they didn't do. D:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    5. QueenHer0z

QueenHer0z Experienced Member

And prevent Nerds from voting u on another site

6. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

Making voting more difficult will deter people who aren't so determined to vote, from voting, which is what the owners do not want.

Not everyone can vote at the time when it resets but either way, you still can't stop someone from voting you off at the time of reset.

Impossible. Mineverse also won't host its own voting site because why would it? We gain new players from being up on the voting list on minecraftservers.org, if we hosted our own voting site the purpose of voting would become void as it wouldn't be benefiting the server at all; voting is only there to promote the server on popular voting websites.

People will always be voting you off, it's a competition, what you can do is vote everyone else off too.

7. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

We can't because we don't own Minecraftservers.org, the voting site and system we use

I mean we could maybe suggest to them that you can make an account there with a password you use to vote? We can't do much other than suggest and give ideas to them.

8. zoestar6

zoestar6 Active Member

Yeah I have to type in my name 5 or six times each time I want to vote for the server. That's literally how much a care I will solve 5-6 captcha puzzles for the server, been patient but now it's just making me frustrated.

9. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

i am guilty of this as in the past i have voted for afk people in order to reach the drop party (vp) and uhm yea, I now realize it was wrong but I don't do it anymore.

support