x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Budget custom pc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by archerexpert777, Sep 23, 2019.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Personally I think the 580 would work just fine, I'm just looking for a good entry PC that can handle a lot of games well :P

I don't plan to use wifi, but if I ever do need I can just plug in an ethernet cable to a wireless router
      I can get a mouse and keyboard from my dad's workplace, they always have a bunch of crap. If I do need, maybe a RGB keyboard but honestly a reg keyboard can do just fine
      I just need a gaming pc that is a great entry level one that can run a lot of games (GTA Minecraft CS:GO. overwatch, etc.). Not really willing to spend a lot on a graphics card atm but ill look into it in the near future

2. onesquad

onesquad i am your dad Premium

AAHAHA I know its a budget though

3. archerexpert777

But like, you still wouldn't want to blow up a psu which would injure you and cost more in the later run right? :p

4. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

700$ pc cant handle a LOT of games.. i mean not many i play at least. I spent about $2100 and now play minecraft so i cant talk.. but get a 1060 ti boy, not some 580 :P

5. archerexpert777

I used to have it in a build I made a while ago, I like it however I feel like the 580 works. Keep in mind I have a GTX 750 TI (compare the performance between a 580, 570, 1050 and the 1060ti you'll see what I mean)