x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Builders for new Infection maps? [Requested]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DicesterMicester, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DicesterMicester

DicesterMicester Active Member

Quite frankly, infection has been getting extremely boring due to the repetitive maps and players camping at the exact same locations every single time. I think it's time we spice things up. Let's bring in some motivation for people to build new infection maps so the game play can be less repetitive and more fun for players to enjoy. Benefits from this will be, players will have more chances to experience different maps and different game play style, since we have many new maps, people will be able to explore more and it will be more fun having to hide in a different room in a new map creating more intensity and search for humans. I am a good builder myself and have created one which I do not like showing anyone but if anyone cares to think about making their own independent infection map and submitting it to keep the game alive, it should be great! That's all folks!

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

There are no specific builders for Infection. Anybody can create an Infection map and submit it. You can find all the current submissions here: http://www.mineverse.com/forums/map-submissions.106/

It's the owners who decide what maps will be added, and they have recently added maps and there is quite a large variety of maps, the most we've ever had. I also see no problem with the situations you brought forward. If people are in the same place everytime, then you don't need to waste time looking for them.

Now this is not in the correct spot on the forums, if anything I think it should be in Suggestions as you are suggesting a new idea. But with what I said you might not want to have this thread open anymore, in which case I will happily close this thread for you.

3. DicesterMicester

DicesterMicester Active Member

Alright, i'm sorry, as you can tell i'm a new member. Alright, you can close this thread I guess :/ And I find it weird how you said ""you don't need to waste time looking for them" because that seems to be very constant and if I may say, boring towards many players not just me. I guess opinions are opinions.

4. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.