x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • bye :D (basically my final farewell)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BrainStormBlitz, Aug 12, 2020.

1. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

I don't know if I really need to make this but, well hell why not.
      I stopped playing on this server and the game in general years ago (As soon a pc that could run other games) and ever since i've always thought about the fond memories I made on Mineverse. I found this server through a primary school friend who I never see anymore, I guess that's one of the reasons I've always felt a strong connection with this community. When I played I always tried to be an active member of the community helping out where I could even (unsuccessfully) running for mod a few times. As I started playing young I felt like I grew up with the server, and I found it very reassuring that years later I found out most of the buddies I made on the server were around the same age. I've made many friends, some of which i've sadly forgotten about, but I will always remember the fun I had playing on this server. From the early days of grinding the GTA game mode, infection, kit 2, and to later when the new kitpvp came out where, for a while, I was #1 for kills :D. Well, the past is the past, and while i've kept voting every day since I stopped playing it's finally time for me to move on. I don't know why I kept voting, maybe I was just trying to cling onto the last memories of this server, or to show my appreciation for what it did for me. So this is basically an announcement that I've stopped voting, but really it is me finally putting the past behind me. Hopefully (if I remember) i'll check back in on the forums time to time. As my parting gift, I will be selecting a random person in the comments to receive a $25 shop gift card for the server. So thanks for everyone for making my childhood, i'll list some of the friends I made off the top of my head but don't feel left out if I don't mention you because I really can't remember all of you fantastic people :)

YoDudeMatthew
      Stacker7
      Quetiss
      Auzzi
      Her0zbrine
      Amli
      Savage_ASF
      Dev37
      Scorvix
      Jhow
      Strkiller
      Robosmith10
      And to all those I missed
      THANKYOU! <3

• Like Like x 1
    2. Pillow

Pillow Active Member

Bye :(
      Hope you come back some time :asshat:

• Like Like x 1
    3. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Man I've known you for ages on this server and even though I stopped playing a while ago I still remember all the good times we had on gamemodes like Infection. The community shrinks ever so slowly but I'll always cherish the memories I made with the people here. Even though we haven't talked in a while, I'm still sad to see you go and it would be awesome to catch up sometime. Thank you as well for being a part of this community and I wish you all the best in the future! <3

Edit: Also if you have Discord add me robosmith10#5924

• Like Like x 1
    4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

i remember playing with you back a decent time ago. sad to see you go.

cya man, will miss you <3

• Like Like x 1